Wandis

Everyone should stop acting like big babies

111 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I do not get how you all are supposed to be adults.Everyday I read a new topic about someone who is waiting. Most are whining like little babies about how long you have to wait and it is your right to get processed right away etc etc. Some people even start crying after only 2-3 months.

Hypocrisy of the year award.

I don't think the staff at the service centers are working slow on purpose. Most likely there have been a lot of applications coming in and we have the the straight up fact that Americas economy is very bad right now. So I don't think they are putting their last bucks on hiring more staff to help our love lives.

Federal spending is at an all-time record high. The "Last bucks" statement demonstrates no understanding of how federal spending is financed. At the moment the Federal Reserve System is wildly printing money, like never before, to finance the federal deficit.

Their priorities are simply different. For example, approximately half a billion dollars a day is being spent making war on the other side of the planet. This is doing wonders for the profit margin of the military-industrial-security complex corportations and the politicians they have bought off with that bloody money.

God doesn't reward the impatient!

Sheesh. Appealing to superstition. If you are God's representative as you claim, please send me a billion dollars.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

What's interesting is that last week Vermont was kind of busy. And then yesterday both places did about the same. I thought there had kind of been a positive mood here lately.

Thanks for bringing things down.

Are you serious? You really think that my opinion is bringing the forums mood down? That's just pathetic. You can't be that easily affected. Obviously most people are disagreeing with me so I don't think my opinion matters too much correct? Seems like people like being miserable I don't know.

I never told anyone not to miss their significant other, I never told anyone not to be sad. I said be patient and relax and you will probably feel a lot better. It WILL happen for you.

Go on different search engines for jobs, see what's out there.

Look up education options if you're interested in that.

Go on Google maps and see what the surroundings are in your soon to be area.

Maybe even ask your fiance to send picture of his/hers home and you can fantasize about what you want to remodel :P

Fantasize about what your life will be when you get there. Focus on the good instead of the bad. You would feel a lot better.

03-20-2009 First time we met

16-04-2010 Got Engaged

06-2010 Sent in Petition that apparently got stolen from the mailbox including our money order.

20-09-2010 2nd petition sent

23-09-2010 Received

28-09-2010 NOA1

04-10-2010 Touch

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What's interesting is that last week Vermont was kind of busy. And then yesterday both places did about the same. I thought there had kind of been a positive mood here lately.

Thanks for bringing things down.

Oh jeez..Yup wandis post just ruined my whole weekend,real buzzkill..I mean I was all pumped up because Vermont was a speedy gonzales,now this!..How could you!! :crying: ...Still have to agree with him though :thumbs:

Timeline

Hypocrisy of the year award.

Federal spending is at an all-time record high. The "Last bucks" statement demonstrates no understanding of how federal spending is financed. At the moment the Federal Reserve System is wildly printing money, like never before, to finance the federal deficit.

Their priorities are simply different. For example, approximately half a billion dollars a day is being spent making war on the other side of the planet. This is doing wonders for the profit margin of the military-industrial-security complex corportations and the politicians they have bought off with that bloody money.

Sheesh. Appealing to superstition. If you are God's representative as you claim, please send me a billion dollars.

I guess no one has never heard that saying before. I did not sit on my couch figuring stuff like that out. Maybe you like the saying Patience is a virtue more. Basically the same thing in my eyes.

16-04-2010 Got Engaged

06-2010 Sent in Petition that apparently got stolen from the mailbox including our money order.

23-09-2010 Received

28-09-2010 NOA1

04-10-2010 Touch

event.png

Are you serious? You really think that my opinion is bringing the forums mood down? That's just pathetic. You can't be that easily affected. Obviously most people are disagreeing with me so I don't think my opinion matters too much correct? Seems like people like being miserable I don't know.

I never told anyone not to miss their significant other, I never told anyone not to be sad. I said be patient and relax and you will probably feel a lot better. It WILL happen for you.

Go on different search engines for jobs, see what's out there.

Look up education options if you're interested in that.

Go on Google maps and see what the surroundings are in your soon to be area.

Maybe even ask your fiance to send picture of his/hers home and you can fantasize about what you want to remodel :P

Fantasize about what your life will be when you get there. Focus on the good instead of the bad. You would feel a lot better.

Hey there. Relax. You're really taking everything too serious.

I haven't been complaining. I just didn't know why you started your rant. Or this one either.

But it's okay. If venting makes you feel better then go ahead. It's a difficult wait. I understand. :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

Being involved with this site everyday helps me to stay off the phone with USCIS so they can do their job. I mean I am sure the emotional distress of having an office with the office hours of 8am to 4:30 pm mon-fri is bad enough, and the physical part of the life of that place, we won't even talk about because I don't want to start crying for them. But a good suggestion for everyone is, if you don't like the words of somebody whining, then move to another post topic. Theres hundreds of them on this site. My best friend bob alrighty went through all of this but he hasn't made this site his homepage like I have. If your tough, then be tough. But no one should criticize anyone because they are not as tough as them. Here is some helpful tips to cope with having a distance relationship. In ten years Men, your cuddling on your couch with your beautiful wife, think about what you will be watching? Lol, not what you want to watch! I've never known a woman to not have her regular scheduled Tv shows. So Men enjoy your football and hockey while your waiting. And ladies, enjoy your time now because you know the litlle hairs that tend to get shaved everyday on a mans face are going to end up all over the bathroom counter everyday. That's what I'm looking forward to. But I will refuse to watch desperate housewives or the view. I am going to try like hell to get my fiancé lovin Dexter!

Timeline

Hey there. Relax. You're really taking everything too serious.

I haven't been complaining. I just didn't know why you started your rant. Or this one either.

But it's okay. If venting makes you feel better then go ahead. It's a difficult wait. I understand. :thumbs:

Yeah i took your comment about bringing things down serious. But now you just make me smile.

16-04-2010 Got Engaged

23-09-2010 Received

28-09-2010 NOA1

04-10-2010 Touch

event.png

Yeah i took your comment about bringing things down serious. But now you just make me smile.

Alright. Now I'm smiling too.

By the way, you've been waiting a long time. I hope you hear something from Vermont soon. :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Being involved with this site everyday helps me to stay off the phone with USCIS so they can do their job. I mean I am sure the emotional distress of having an office with the office hours of 8am to 4:30 pm mon-fri is bad enough, and the physical part of the life of that place, we won't even talk about because I don't want to start crying for them. But a good suggestion for everyone is, if you don't like the words of somebody whining, then move to another post topic. Theres hundreds of them on this site. My best friend bob alrighty went through all of this but he hasn't made this site his homepage like I have. If your tough, then be tough. But no one should criticize anyone because they are not as tough as them. Here is some helpful tips to cope with having a distance relationship. In ten years Men, your cuddling on your couch with your beautiful wife, think about what you will be watching? Lol, not what you want to watch! I've never known a woman to not have her regular scheduled Tv shows. So Men enjoy your football and hockey while your waiting. And ladies, enjoy your time now because you know the litlle hairs that tend to get shaved everyday on a mans face are going to end up all over the bathroom counter everyday. That's what I'm looking forward to. But I will refuse to watch desperate housewives or the view. I am going to try like hell to get my fiancé lovin Dexter!

Ya,I swore to my wife I would never ever watch desperate housewive's once we got married.She said yes I would..I said when hell freezes over!!...I am now maried and watching desperate houswives :help:

lol..... I THINK THIS TOPIC IS PRETTY FUNNY TO ME ..... PERSONALLY READING THESE TOPICS ON VISAJOURNEY WHERE PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE WAIT HAS HELPED ME to know that I'm not the only one in the world waiting and getting impatient... For example the forum about people thinking to move to their fiance's country because they are so tired of waiting... that helped feel so much better because I think that all the time.... Anyway my point is that these forums of people complaining have helped me personally...... :) :) :) :)Thanx Complainers :)......But on the other side I do believe that patience is a virtue... and yes it does pay to be patient....

Filed: Timeline

Ya,I swore to my wife I would never ever watch desperate housewive's once we got married.She said yes I would..I said when hell freezes over!!...I am now maried and watching desperate houswives :help:

Ahh man, I am sorry you got sucked in! Lol. I know it's hard to say no. I am going to have to come up with some kind of plan to get around it if it happens. Maybe I could tell her, "if you make me watch Desperate Housewifes, then you will have to watch WWE wrestling with me" I may just need to invest in another LCD and DVR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

; WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH :crying: GIVE ME MY DAMN NOA2 !!

I may be a cry babe... but your opinion is neither required or desired :whistle:

holland-flag-44.gifunited-states-flag-88.gif

heart-119.gif August 28th, 2011: Wedding heart-119.giflove-182.gif

AOS
August 31th, 2011: applied for SS#
September 6th: received SS#
September 26th, 2011: AOS sent
September 30th, 2011: NOA1
October 6th, 2011: NOA1 hard copy
October 26th,2011: Biometrics
October 28th, 2011: case transferred to California for faster processing
December 5th, 2011: received EAD/AP card
February 22nd, 2012: Green card in production
February 27th, 2012: GREEN CARD in hand, yaaay!!!

November 10th, 2013: ROC

:lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I guess no one has never heard that saying before. I did not sit on my couch figuring stuff like that out. Maybe you like the saying Patience is a virtue more. Basically the same thing in my eyes.

I think the right thing to do is apologize for calling other people babies. None of them sound like babies to me, and I have two of them.

I do not get how you all are supposed to be adults. Everyday I read a new topic about someone who is waiting. Most are whining like little babies about how long you have to wait and it is your right to get processed right away etc etc. Some people even start crying after only 2-3 months.

I don't think the staff at the service centers are working slow on purpose. Most likely there have been a lot of applications coming in and we have the the straight up fact that Americas economy is very bad right now. So I don't think they are putting their last bucks on hiring more staff to help our love lives.

It's a few months of your lives and then you will hopefully spend the rest of your lives together. Relax and just remember what you are fighting for.

God doesn't reward the impatient!

This guy must be working for USCIS :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.