Bad_Daddy

In Pakistan, Christianity Earns a Death Sentence

235 posts in this topic

It's an overwrought hack job with a clear bias, as all of your posts are.

So you stand in defense of the death penalty for defaming Islam?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

No, the stigma is arises from the perception that blacks are responsible for most crimes.

Aren't they?

The average black person commits murder about 7 times more often than the average white person (including Hispanics.)

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

nvm

Edited by Paul and Vanessa

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Aren't they?

The average black person commits murder about 7 times more often than the average white person (including Hispanics.)

So you would approach a black person under the assumption (unconscious or otherwise) that they are likely to be involved in criminal activity?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Aren't they?

did booyah take over your account?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Ya, kindergarten is about your speed.

Nope you NEVER violate TOS... Too funny. But it's all right, I won't complain since I can take it.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Nope you NEVER violate TOS... Too funny. But it's all right, I won't complain since I can take it.

Show me where I claimed never to violate the TOS. There's a difference when that's what you intend to do, this, like all the OP's P&R bait threads that serve no other purpose than to provide a platform from which people like you can promote their biases and severely limited views of the world.

Timeline

Show me where I claimed never to violate the TOS. There's a difference when that's what you intend to do, this, like all the OP's P&R bait threads that serve no other purpose than to provide a platform from which people like you can promote their biases and severely limited views of the world.

Sofiyya, it's not an individual problem. It's a societal problem. You cannot blame individuals for narrow mindedness when all that's put before them day in and day out is one class and/or culture acting one way and all they see is hostilities from that group in one way or another.

To win back society, you have to change perception. It's not an easy thing to do, but just namecalling, bashing, etc. does nothing but encourage them to continue to think of that particular group in that negative light. You yourself are guilty of this as you know and have even made borderline threats to people as well with some of your past statement, only enhancing some people's already negative views...

All I'm saying is don't just scream and yell, use real life examples to put out the flames... Find stories of Muslims doing good in the world and post those stories instead of taking the bait if you feel so strongly the way you do.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Sofiyya, it's not an individual problem. It's a societal problem. You cannot blame individuals for narrow mindedness when all that's put before them day in and day out is one class and/or culture acting one way and all they see is hostilities from that group in one way or another.

To win back society, you have to change perception. It's not an easy thing to do, but just namecalling, bashing, etc. does nothing but encourage them to continue to think of that particular group in that negative light. You yourself are guilty of this as you know and have even made borderline threats to people as well with some of your past statement, only enhancing some people's already negative views...

All I'm saying is don't just scream and yell, use real life examples to put out the flames... Find stories of Muslims doing good in the world and post those stories instead of taking the bait if you feel so strongly the way you do.

Sorry, we disagree. Bigotry is a choice. One surrenders to prejudice when they choose to limit their knowledge, choose not to question why there isnt more balance in the media. Some of us choose an alternate to bigotry, choose not to close our minds. Some enjoy their miserable views and take pride in sharing them with the world.

Simply being a member of a minority group doesn't obligate me to aspire to sainthood. I'm realistic enough to know that liking me doesn't cure bigotry toward a group; it only elevates me above the rest of the group, i.e. "You're not like thosepeople; you're more like us." The prejudice remains while excluding the token. God forbid I should ever be a token "good Muslim" among bigots!

The allegation that I've made threats is another red herring that is rooted in scary Muslim #######. If I'm scary, it's hardly because I've changed. It's got so much more to do with the baggage the person interacting with me brings with them.

You never answered my question....not that I ever expected you to. Avoiding questions like the one I posted is par for you on here.

Is this article false and full of lies, or is it factual ?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Is this article false and full of lies, or is it factual ?

Are these the only two categories that you place news sources in? Do you really think that media bias does not exist?

While the events in the OP may be fact, do you not think that it says something about you that you seem to only post facts that support your agenda?

Edited by Jenn!

Timeline

Sorry, we disagree. Bigotry is a choice. One surrenders to prejudice when they choose to limit their knowledge, choose not to question why there isnt more balance in the media. Some of us choose an alternate to bigotry, choose not to close our minds. Some enjoy their miserable views and take pride in sharing them with the world.

Simply being a member of a minority group doesn't obligate me to aspire to sainthood. I'm realistic enough to know that liking me doesn't cure bigotry toward a group; it only elevates me above the rest of the group, i.e. "You're not like thosepeople; you're more like us." The prejudice remains while excluding the token. God forbid I should ever be a token "good Muslim" among bigots!

The allegation that I've made threats is another red herring that is rooted in scary Muslim #######. If I'm scary, it's hardly because I've changed. It's got so much more to do with the baggage the person interacting with me brings with them.

See you think of bigotry all wrong. Bigotry sometimes isn't a choice. It's a perception. Human beings aren't the complex creatures that we like to make them out to be sometimes. There are leaders and there are followers, and there are a few inbetween. Sure we all have different personalities, but at the end of the day, we all will usually take a side, especially if we feel it's beneficial to ourselves to do so.... It's how dictators come into power as some feel it's just easier and anyone who resists is treated like an outcast and marked as such by the group.

Group mentality is very influential and when the media puts a perception out there, it tends to bend the group to the way they put that story in the light. This doesn't make people bigots, it makes them human.

That's not to say there aren't individuals out there who only like things that are pure, simple, and just like them only, but the majority in society go by whatever is spoon fed to them on a daily basis.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

See you think of bigotry all wrong. Bigotry sometimes isn't a choice. It's a perception. Human beings aren't the complex creatures that we like to make them out to be sometimes. There are leaders and there are followers, and there are a few inbetween. Sure we all have different personalities, but at the end of the day, we all will usually take a side, especially if we feel it's beneficial to ourselves to do so.... It's how dictators come into power as some feel it's just easier and anyone who resists is treated like an outcast and marked as such by the group.

Group mentality is very influential and when the media puts a perception out there, it tends to bend the group to the way they put that story in the light. This doesn't make people bigots, it makes them human.

That's not to say there aren't individuals out there who only like things that are pure, simple, and just like them only, but the majority in society go by whatever is spoon fed to them on a daily basis.

Being a bigot doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, but you can't go around changing the definition of words just because you don't like the connotation.

Being a bigot doesn't necessarily make you a bad person, but you can't go around changing the definition of words just because you don't like the connotation.

Indeed. Bigotry is clearly only too human, but that doesn't make it something we should just accept as somehow manifest destiny.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .