Teacher Mark

The NFL

558 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Actually a Bronco fan. Last time I checked 69 is still and has always been LXIX. If the sarcasm escapes you we can go SoCal BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it was a joke Dude. Did you really go 2001 draft? And still the class of '01 has how many rings? That's right Brees has one w/ the Saints. If it was a 10 key problem and you meant to hit the 4 in lieu of of the one again Eli has a ring and Phyllis has.... yes, a big mouth.

Haha... You wish your mules had a running back as good as LT after Davis retired. Despite the fact we were sucking worse than both the Raiders and Donks put together these days, he managed to make us look good for a long time. Now who do you have to make you look half decent this year... Teblow?

Also, the orange koolaid is dangerous, so dangerous that it makes you see things from a burro perspective. All you saw that night time game between the Bolts and donks was Philips' mocking Jay Cutler? Cuddles never actually stopped grabbing his crotch while looking at Rivers, and Rivers just had a blast punking his whiny, forward pass fumbling, ridiculous self. Ah the memories of him saying "are you serious" and "you gotta be kidding me" when we owned you big time, and knocked you out of the playoffs.

So, what's the forecast this season, considering their 6-0 start last season, and 2-8 record after that?

A 3 year-4 month-1week journey ends on 09/20/2013, and a new one begins!

Timeline

Actually, i've been alive for all 3 raider super bowl victories. Will you still be alive when San Diego finally wins one? :innocent:

"Raiturds" com on, that's just lame. The last really good season the raiders had was 2002 - 2003, you remember when we went to the super bowl. When was the last time the Chargers went? 1995?

Well, I hope you are getting your vitamins and taking care of your health Rob, because it may take a while... How could I forget about the massacre led by Gruden, it was in SD. Great game, even better outcome.

I am 30, hopefully by the time I'm your age, they will have at least one. :lol:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Well, I hope you are getting your vitamins and taking care of your health Rob, because it may take a while... How could I forget about the massacre led by Gruden, it was in SD. Great game, even better outcome.

I am 30, hopefully by the time I'm your age, they will have at least one. :lol:

STFU, i'm only 5 years older than you. It wasn't a massacre. It's too bad we lost Barret Robbins. I think he was drunk and high on something and they found him at like 6 a.m. at moondoggies in PB the morning of the game. :lol:

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
<br />Actually a Bronco fan. Last time I checked 69 is still and has always been LXIX. If the sarcasm escapes you we can go SoCal BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it was a joke Dude. Did you really go 2001 draft? And still the class of '01 has how many rings? That's right Brees has one w/ the Saints. If it was a 10 key problem and you meant to hit the 4 in lieu of of the one again Eli has a ring and Phyllis has.... yes, a big mouth.<br />

Thanks for Peyton Hillis! How's Quinn working out for ya'?

peyton-hillis-brownjpg-3a8e11fa74c516ba_large.jpg

Edited by Mr. Saigon

Timeline

Where's the Tampa Bay fans? I'm anxious to see Kellen Winslow matched up against TJ Ward this weekend. Rumor has it that when Winslow was in Cleveland a staph infection caused his balls to swell up to the size of grapefruits. Hopefully the swelling has subsided by now.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Thanks for Peyton Hillis! How's Quinn working out for ya'?

peyton-hillis-brownjpg-3a8e11fa74c516ba_large.jpg

You are welcome. Dude's a stud. Do anything ask of him and then some. I would like to say that was the worse move Xanders/McDummy have made but I can't.

As far as Quinn, he'll be worth a 6th or 7th rounder when someone goes down. That whole trade was a power play/####### move.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Where's the Tampa Bay fans? I'm anxious to see Kellen Winslow matched up against TJ Ward this weekend. Rumor has it that when Winslow was in Cleveland a staph infection caused his balls to swell up to the size of grapefruits. Hopefully the swelling has subsided by now.

tampa bay has fans? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

You are welcome. Dude's a stud. Do anything ask of him and then some. I would like to say that was the worse move Xanders/McDummy have made but I can't.

As far as Quinn, he'll be worth a 6th or 7th rounder when someone goes down. That whole trade was a power play/####### move.

I haven't seen a downside to Hillis yet. Guy can catch, block and run. I look for him to have a breakout year. Good thing since Hardesty blew out his knee. Imagine that. a guy with a history of knee problems blew out his knee. Haven't figured out why they drafted him.

Quinn's a good player, but his arm strength isn't what it needs to be for the NFL.

I've hated Denver for 26 years. I think you probably know why.

Here's the highlights from our 4 game win streak that capped off 2009. KC starts at 1:21 and has a KC fan cheering on Josh Cribbs at 2:14 and Oakland starts at 2:25. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZFFi7dIAJM

Edited by Mr. Saigon

cheering on Josh Cribbs at 2:14 and Oakland starts at 2:25. :D

Josh Cribbs is a bad mofo. I can't wait to watch the AFC North this season. It's going to be really exciting.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

The Lions were robbed :(

AOS,EAD,AP aps received: 7/28/10

Biometrics appointment notice: 8/06/10

Biometrics appointment: 8/20/10

AOS Touched: 8/20/10

AOS Touched: 8/30/10

AOS Interview notification received: 9/02/10 for 10/05/10

AP Touched: 9/23/10

EAD Approval/card production email: 9/24/10

AP Touched: 9/28/10

EAD Touched again, same card production email: 9/29/10

EAD and AP received: 10/01/10

Applied for SSN: 10/04/10

Interview date: 10/05/10 Detroit.

10 year GC APPROVED: 10/05/10 !!!!!!!!!

Welcome letter arrived in the mail: 10/09/10

SS card arrived: 10/12/10

Green Card arrived in mail: 10/15/10 :)

zxkxma.jpg

Tiempo and Tucker

Timeline

I agree, that was really stupid... Jahvid Best looked awesome though, happy he is my RB in ff

why is THIS guy STILL my QB...Singletary you are dangerously close to losing my respect.

alex_smith.jpg:bonk:

ROC Timeline

18 NOV 2010 Sent 1.8lb packet to USCIS in Laguna Niguel (day 1)

19 NOV 2010 Package signed for V SEMEGI (day 2)

24 NOV 2010 Package returned because USC didn't sign petition (day 6)

calendar reset

26 NOV 2010 Package sent out again (day 1)

29 NOV 2010 Package signed for by V SEMEGI (day 3)

29 NOV 2010 NOA1 issued (day 3)

03 DEC 2010 Hardcopy of NOA received (day 7)

07 JAN 2011 Successful walk in biometrics (day 42) original date 1 FEB

01 MAR 2011 Date on Approval notice (although it arrived after the card did) (day 94)

03 MAR 2011 Card received (day 96)