Teacher Mark

The NFL

558 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

the browns had a season worth talking about? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Not many, that's fo' sho'.

Who do you root for Sir Charles?

around here, it's the chiefs or else! :P

and they suck too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

around here, it's the chiefs or else! :P

and they suck too.

Game 2 on the ole' schedule. I know Josh Cribbs and Jerome Harrison have that date circled.

Fast Facts

December 20, 2009

Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO

• Jerome Harrison, who entered Sunday with 301 rushing yards, had the third-highest rushing yard total in a game in NFL history with 286 yards.

• Cleveland's Josh Cribbs joined Ted Ginn Jr. as the only players to have two 100-yard TDs of any kind in the same game. Cribbs also set an NFL record with eight career kickoff return TDs.

• It was the most points the Browns have scored since Week 6 of the 2007 season when they scored 41 against the Dolphins. The teams combined for 908 yards of total offense.

• Cleveland won two straight for the first time since 2007.

• Brady Quinn has won his last two starts, throwing for less than 100 yards in both.

• Matt Cassel threw for a season-high 331 yards with two TDs, but the Chiefs lost their fourth straight.

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=291220012

Edited by Mr. Saigon

Go Cowboys!! America's team is back although they didn't look so well in the pre season.

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

Timeline

Go Cardinals!

You realize you have Derek Anderson under center right? I saw you guys picked up Brandon McDonald (CB) too. Both were basically worthless last year. It's Cleveland sports though, so they'll probably go to the Pro Bowl this year.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

You realize you have Derek Anderson under center right? I saw you guys picked up Brandon McDonald (CB) too. Both were basically worthless last year. It's Cleveland sports though, so they'll probably go to the Pro Bowl this year.

Technically speaking, the real Browns moved to Maryland and changed their name. The team that you have now are like the new Menudo. :jest:

Timeline

Technically speaking, the real Browns moved to Maryland and changed their name. The team that you have now are like the new Menudo. :jest:

Technically speaking, I've only been a fan 27 years as well, since they were "idle" 3 years.

I was going to say it was the first time one city had stolen another cities team, but it seems Indianapolis and Phoenix had beat the scum in Baltimore to it. :D

Edited by Mr. Saigon

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Technically speaking, I've only been a fan 27 years as well, since they were "idle" 3 years.

I was going to say it was the first time one city had stolen another cities team, but it seems Indianapolis and Phoenix had beat the scum in Baltimore to it. :D

touche'. :P

Timeline

Go Cardinals!

39005_453860463474_527918474_6175128_1360551_n.jpg

that's a team? :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I've hated the Cowboys for 30 years.

The Browns, there actually an NFL team?

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.