Teacher Mark

The NFL

558 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

They are now that Leinart has left the scene.

Matt_Leinart_With_Young-Girls.jpg

At least he's showing signs of life there. You may be longing for the days of Lienert after DA is through!

large_browns.jpg

Edited by Mr. Saigon

Timeline

The Browns, there actually an NFL team?

Dallas Cowboy Jokes

1. What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?........A huddle.

2. Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving?......The police.

3. Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore?...It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.

4. Doctors say because of Michael Irvin's broken clavicle, it will be 6-8 weeks before he can video a team mate having sex.

5. I understand Chicago is trying to sign Michael Irvin. They got rid of the refrigerator, so now they want a coke machine.

6. The Dallas newspapers reported yesterday that Texas Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Cowboys play better on "grass".

7. The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new "Honor System", Yes your Honor, No your Honor.

8. The Cowboys had a 12 and 5 season this year, 12 arrests, 5 convictions.

9. The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator: Johnny Cochran

10. How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training? Studying the Miranda Rights.

http://ifaq.wap.org/society/dallascowboys.html

You realize you have Derek Anderson under center right? I saw you guys picked up Brandon McDonald (CB) too. Both were basically worthless last year. It's Cleveland sports though, so they'll probably go to the Pro Bowl this year.

I know your pain. I've been a Miami fan now for 25 years and only one Super Bowl in which we got there arses stomped. This is the year though, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Miami.

Anderson had a great season the year before last. For a QB to have a great season in Cleveland you have to have some talent. I think hes going to do good this year now that hes on a team with some potential.

Edited by _Simpson_

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Dallas Cowboy Jokes

1. What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?........A huddle.

2. Four Dallas Cowboys in a car, who's driving?......The police.

3. Why can't Michael Irvin get into a huddle on the field anymore?...It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.

4. Doctors say because of Michael Irvin's broken clavicle, it will be 6-8 weeks before he can video a team mate having sex.

5. I understand Chicago is trying to sign Michael Irvin. They got rid of the refrigerator, so now they want a coke machine.

6. The Dallas newspapers reported yesterday that Texas Stadium is going to take out the artificial turf because the Cowboys play better on "grass".

7. The Dallas Cowboys adopted a new "Honor System", Yes your Honor, No your Honor.

8. The Cowboys had a 12 and 5 season this year, 12 arrests, 5 convictions.

9. The Cowboys knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator: Johnny Cochran

10. How do the Dallas Cowboys spend their first week at spring training? Studying the Miranda Rights.

http://ifaq.wap.org/society/dallascowboys.html

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cleveland's not much better. In the past few years they've had 1 manslaughter conviction and 2 idiots that had guns in their carry on bags (seperate incidents). Needless to say they're good friends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sound the charge!!!! Go Bolts... Can't wait to see what kind of mess Ryan Mathews leaves @Arrowhead this Monday.

A 3 year-4 month-1week journey ends on 09/20/2013, and a new one begins!

Go Cowboys!! America's team is back although they didn't look so well in the pre season.

Cowboys suck. Romo is a **.

I know your pain. I've been a Miami fan now for 25 years and only one Super Bowl in which we got there arses stomped. This is the year though, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Miami.

Anderson had a great season the year before last. For a QB to have a great season in Cleveland you have to have some talent. I think hes going to do good this year now that hes on a team with some potential.

Miami sucks too.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Cowboys suck. Romo is a **.

Miami sucks too.

[/quote

Don't think so Spooky. I'm sure your team bites too and has some legitimate flamers on the roster.

Edited by Sayha or bust.

The Buddha said "The more loving the more suffering"

By birth is not one an outcast,

By birth is not one a noble,but

By action is one an outcast,

By action is one a noble.

Buddha.

WHO DEY!!!

ben-gals05_500w.jpg

Cincinnati Bengals are going to roar through the AFC North again this year! (And then get beat in the first game of the playoffs like they always do. But hey, we're used to it.)

As for arrests/convictions, we've only had two in this offseason so we're not doing all that bad! We have more reality shows than arrests this year. Who Dey, b!tches!

ochoowens-ST.jpg

Technically speaking, the real Browns moved to Maryland and changed their name. The team that you have now are like the new Menudo. :jest:

HA! He said your mistake on the lake team is like the new Menudo!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

On a side note. Boise St are taking VT to school right now.

I thought this was a thread for real football.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

This is my 30th year as a Browns fan. We've had 6 seasons worth talking about and 0 Super Bowls. :angry:

Browns%20Backers.jpg

**, and I thought I had it rough being a Raider fan. I'm sorry dude. Only thing worse would be if you were a cowboy fan. :lol: