Teacher Mark

The NFL

558 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

The last football game I watched for more than 5 minutes was last years super bowl. I forget the teams but I think I watched the last 5 or 6 minutes. And from what I recall, it was a great game!!!

The Saints beat the Colts. Yes, it was a great game, historic in fact.

You live in Detroit, right? Hang tough with the Lions. They got robbed of Calvin Johnson's TD in Week 1 against (my beloved) Bears. And Stafford is out with a shoulder injury. But they've got a rookie RB - Jahved Best - who's freaking awesome, could be the next Adrian Peterson, he's that good.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Bears are playing the Bills at SKYDOME (none of this "Rogers" #######!) on Nov 7.

That will be a fun one to watch.

For 10 seconds, until the Bears score.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

O my poor 49ers...at least i cannot directly blame alex smith for this loss. he looked less like his typical waste of skin self and more like pro football player. must have had something to do with retiring jerry's jersey and having some greats like montana, young, craig, and brent jones up on the platform. (um newsflash romanowski you played in san fran for 5 minutes and we didn't like you).

my seats were awesome (big thanks to my husband for granting my bday wish), the game was exciting and our punt returner adams you are fired. that is all!

next up the chiefs in k.c. could be a looooong season.

ROC Timeline

18 NOV 2010 Sent 1.8lb packet to USCIS in Laguna Niguel (day 1)

19 NOV 2010 Package signed for V SEMEGI (day 2)

24 NOV 2010 Package returned because USC didn't sign petition (day 6)

calendar reset

26 NOV 2010 Package sent out again (day 1)

29 NOV 2010 Package signed for by V SEMEGI (day 3)

29 NOV 2010 NOA1 issued (day 3)

03 DEC 2010 Hardcopy of NOA received (day 7)

07 JAN 2011 Successful walk in biometrics (day 42) original date 1 FEB

01 MAR 2011 Date on Approval notice (although it arrived after the card did) (day 94)

03 MAR 2011 Card received (day 96)

Timeline

Kevin Faulk. Reggie Bush. Ryan Grant. Sidney Rice. Percy Harvin. Anthony Gonzales. Matthew Stafford.

It's only 2 weeks, and the injuries are piling up. It's brutal out there!

Braylon Edwards arrested for DUI. Loser.

Buccs 2-0! some hard games coming but but, wins are wins and better than last years start.

You never know, they might even escape a blackout this weekend!

USCIS & NVC

05-04-09 - Married

09-05-09 - I130 Approved (CSC)

12-09-09 - Case Completed (NVC)

01-08-10 - Approved (LND)

01-20-10 - PoE PHL

I-751

01-10-12 - Filed I-751, VT Service Center

01-17-12 - NOA1

02-08-12 - Biometrics at Alexandria, Va

10-04-12 - RFE

11-16-12 - Sent additional evidence (5.5lbs of evidence!)

12-04-12 - Approved

12-10-12 - Card arrived

Kevin Faulk. Reggie Bush. Ryan Grant. Sidney Rice. Percy Harvin. Anthony Gonzales. Matthew Stafford.

It's only 2 weeks, and the injuries are piling up. It's brutal out there!

Braylon Edwards arrested for DUI. Loser.

It sucks for us to lose Faulk.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

It sucks for us to lose Faulk.

Yes, it does.

Meanwhile, keep your eye on Aaron Hernandez. This rookie tight end is showing some serious talent. I picked him up on the waivers this week.

Buccs 2-0! some hard games coming but but, wins are wins and better than last years start.

You never know, they might even escape a blackout this weekend!

:lol: I remember one year many many many moons ago when we(Dolphins)used to make it to the playoffs every year but get our azzes kicked in the first round of the playoffs and on that year we could not sell out the playoff game.

about the only thing i can brag about with the chiefs is - they never fail to disappoint.

*ahem* my niners are coming for you...patrick willis and takeo spikes have plans for your qtr back this sunday. right there in cheifs ville!

ROC Timeline

18 NOV 2010 Sent 1.8lb packet to USCIS in Laguna Niguel (day 1)

19 NOV 2010 Package signed for V SEMEGI (day 2)

24 NOV 2010 Package returned because USC didn't sign petition (day 6)

calendar reset

26 NOV 2010 Package sent out again (day 1)

29 NOV 2010 Package signed for by V SEMEGI (day 3)

29 NOV 2010 NOA1 issued (day 3)

03 DEC 2010 Hardcopy of NOA received (day 7)

07 JAN 2011 Successful walk in biometrics (day 42) original date 1 FEB

01 MAR 2011 Date on Approval notice (although it arrived after the card did) (day 94)

03 MAR 2011 Card received (day 96)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, it does.

Meanwhile, keep your eye on Aaron Hernandez. This rookie tight end is showing some serious talent. I picked him up on the waivers this week.

As long as they don't actually ask him to block like a tight end, he'll be great. He's just a really big wide receiver, nobody can cover him effectively.

:lol: I remember one year many many many moons ago when we(Dolphins)used to make it to the playoffs every year but get our azzes kicked in the first round of the playoffs and on that year we could not sell out the playoff game.

Now you know what it feels like to be a Bengals fan.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Now you know what it feels like to be a Bengals fan.

you are a glutton for punishment! :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

you are a glutton for punishment! :blink:

That may be true.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Week 3 almost gone, and we're down to this-

Two teams are now 3-0 (Steelers and Chiefs! YES! The Chiefs! 3-0!)

With MNF tomorrow to decide which of the Bears or Packers will join them as undefeated, and which joins the ranks of 2-1

GO BEARS!