Teacher Mark

The NFL

558 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

i am a sad niners fan. mike singletary and i now have an official misunderstanding. "almost benched smith" while he didn't singlehandedly lose this one like many of them. the picks are killing him.

my tears are sure to short my laptop this morning.

that is all.

0andratserfratserrottenlousystinkingoodfornothing5

At least you had Montana and Young and Rice and five Super Bowls. What do we Bills fans have???? The Niners are a surprise but the Bills aren't, I expected them to get murdered and they are, every single week. :cry: :cry: :cry:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

At least you had Montana and Young and Rice and five Super Bowls. What do we Bills fans have???? The Niners are a surprise but the Bills aren't, I expected them to get murdered and they are, every single week. :cry: :cry: :cry:

The Bills did something that no one else has ever done. They made it to four consecutive Super Bowls. Regardless of the outcomes, they are the only team to have done that.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The Bills did something that no one else has ever done. They made it to four consecutive Super Bowls. Regardless of the outcomes, they are the only team to have done that.

That is true and the upside of that is that if they had won, the people of Western New York would have NEVER shut up about it. :help: :help: :help:

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

i am a sad niners fan. mike singletary and i now have an official misunderstanding. "almost benched smith" while he didn't singlehandedly lose this one like many of them. the picks are killing him.

my tears are sure to short my laptop this morning.

that is all.

Yeah, I didn't get their offense at all last night. They were 1st-and-goal at the 2 minute warning with a chance to get a TD, and they let Smith throw it (incomplete) to Crabtree instead of giving it to Gore. Whattup with that? Yes, Gore got the TD on the next play, but that's really insane play calling.

# 2-1-PHI 1 (2:12) (Shotgun) 11-A.Smith pass incomplete short right to 15-M.Crabtree.

# 3-1-PHI 1 (2:06) 11-A.Smith pass short right to 21-F.Gore for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN. Caught at PHI 3

The San Francisco 49ers seemingly reached a low point after Sunday night's 27-24 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, but the organization doesn't have immediate plans to fire coach Mike Singletary, NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora reported, citing a team source.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Um, yeah. Right.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, I didn't get their offense at all last night. They were 1st-and-goal at the 2 minute warning with a chance to get a TD, and they let Smith throw it (incomplete) to Crabtree instead of giving it to Gore. Whattup with that? Yes, Gore got the TD on the next play, but that's really insane play calling.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Um, yeah. Right.

He'll be the Bills next head coach in short order, I know it. He's going to last two weeks I reckon.

Timeline

20 minutes to kickoff.

I'll make some wild predictions: Vikings over the Jets 24-19.

Favre will get his 500th career TD on a pass to Moss. The Jets will lose their first ever home game to Minnesota.

Ladanian Tomlinson and Adrian Peterson will combine for >300 yds rushing between themselves.

Check if I'm right in ~ 3.5 hours.

singletary is not fired...but i'm starting to think he should be...i ask again, since i have never gotten an answer from anyone one that is justifiable. WHY IN THE SAM HILL DOES RYAN LEAF alex smith still play professional football. is anyone else starting to think he has something on york and that's why his 2 pick minimum a game, intentional grounding, inconsistent arm having butt is still playing?

we have talent albeit some more raw than others but dangit the defense can't spend that much time on the field AGAIN this year. the o has to do something. smith is full of excuses and for some reason he is still the guy. i get so bitter and angry given that we could have picked aaron rodgers and he would have actually fit nicely.

oh how i could rant about alex smith for an eternity but it will get me nowhere and i'm sure most of you couldn't care less.

we went from a team that was .500 last year and basically thought to own our crappy division to omg can we chalk up a win.

in the words of singletary himself..."DON'T TELL ME SHOW ME"

the offense has gone from awfence to O-FENSIVE. *le sigh*

Mister J...a bills fan? i don't know what to say to you...since i can't even name 5 of your starting players...the only reason i think you guys had T.O. last year was so people would watch your games for his antics.

oh i wish i could jump off our sinking ship but i'm faithful things can only get better right?

up next the silver and bleak...tough game for me since i actually work in oakland.

Edited by Kang Lang

ROC Timeline

18 NOV 2010 Sent 1.8lb packet to USCIS in Laguna Niguel (day 1)

19 NOV 2010 Package signed for V SEMEGI (day 2)

24 NOV 2010 Package returned because USC didn't sign petition (day 6)

calendar reset

26 NOV 2010 Package sent out again (day 1)

29 NOV 2010 Package signed for by V SEMEGI (day 3)

29 NOV 2010 NOA1 issued (day 3)

03 DEC 2010 Hardcopy of NOA received (day 7)

07 JAN 2011 Successful walk in biometrics (day 42) original date 1 FEB

01 MAR 2011 Date on Approval notice (although it arrived after the card did) (day 94)

03 MAR 2011 Card received (day 96)

Timeline

20 minutes to kickoff.

I'll make some wild predictions: Vikings over the Jets 24-19.

Favre will get his 500th career TD on a pass to Moss. The Jets will lose their first ever home game to Minnesota.

Ladanian Tomlinson and Adrian Peterson will combine for >300 yds rushing between themselves.

Check if I'm right in ~ 3.5 hours.

Final score Jets beat Vikings 29-20. The Vikings sucked in the first half but came alive and almost won it in the 2minute warning.

Favre DID get his 500th TD to Moss! You heard it first here, folks.

He also hit 70,000 passing yards, only NFL player to hit either of those marks.

Tomlinson+Peterson combined yards : 94+88 = 182. So I missed that prediction. LT showed signs of his old self, and Shonn Greene did some nice running too.

Bears remain on top of the NFC North, with the Pack and Vikings both falling a big step behind.

Timeline

singletary is not fired...but i'm starting to think he should be...i ask again, since i have never gotten an answer from anyone one that is justifiable. WHY IN THE SAM HILL DOES RYAN LEAF alex smith still play professional football.

Why does he play NFL football? Um, maybe because it's not really Alex's fault?

On Sunday he threw 25 for 39, for 309 yards and 3 TDs. Yes, it's true he threw 2 picks, but those are big league numbers any way you slice it.

Smith is a talented player, and he has talent on his line (Crabtree, Gore).

I think the 49ers play calling is abysmal. I would sharpen the knives for Singletary, not for Smith.

Why does he play NFL football? Um, maybe because it's not really Alex's fault?

On Sunday he threw 25 for 39, for 309 yards and 3 TDs. Yes, it's true he threw 2 picks, but those are big league numbers any way you slice it.

Smith is a talented player, and he has talent on his line (Crabtree, Gore).

I think the 49ers play calling is abysmal. I would sharpen the knives for Singletary, not for Smith.

Smith has always been bad as a pro...it matters not what he did in utah at this point. It has long since been fish or cut bait. with that said i already said singletary is on the chopping block for me although most of that is due to him not making changes when they should have and i certainly never thougth jimmy raye was going to be the guy for us. smith will never be successful here and it's time for him to move on. the play caling leaves a bit to be desired agreed, however the qb doesn't have enough talent for much else. he's fairly one dimensional. just decent with a spread offense and that's it.

adios smith!

ROC Timeline

18 NOV 2010 Sent 1.8lb packet to USCIS in Laguna Niguel (day 1)

19 NOV 2010 Package signed for V SEMEGI (day 2)

24 NOV 2010 Package returned because USC didn't sign petition (day 6)

calendar reset

26 NOV 2010 Package sent out again (day 1)

29 NOV 2010 Package signed for by V SEMEGI (day 3)

29 NOV 2010 NOA1 issued (day 3)

03 DEC 2010 Hardcopy of NOA received (day 7)

07 JAN 2011 Successful walk in biometrics (day 42) original date 1 FEB

01 MAR 2011 Date on Approval notice (although it arrived after the card did) (day 94)

03 MAR 2011 Card received (day 96)

Timeline

Week 6 is in the bag, Tennessee just creamed Jacksonville. Both starting QBs knocked out of the game with injuries: Vince young and David Garrard.

The two top stories of the week however I think are in Philadelphia.

First, Kevin Kolb or Michael Vick, what a dilemma to face! Who will they start for the rest of the season? An embarrassment of QB riches for the Eagles. Kudos to both of them. I salute Michael Vick for coming back from his disgrace, working hard, and being a credit to his team. Kevin Kolb - what a delight to watch. 326 yards, 3 TDs, 1 pick.

And second, you could just HEAR the helmets crashing as DeSean Jackson and Dunta Robinson collided. Hopefully no lasting injuries. The concussion to Jackson seems ominous.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Week 6 is in the bag, Tennessee just creamed Jacksonville. Both starting QBs knocked out of the game with injuries: Vince young and David Garrard.

The two top stories of the week however I think are in Philadelphia.

First, Kevin Kolb or Michael Vick, what a dilemma to face! Who will they start for the rest of the season? An embarrassment of QB riches for the Eagles. Kudos to both of them. I salute Michael Vick for coming back from his disgrace, working hard, and being a credit to his team. Kevin Kolb - what a delight to watch. 326 yards, 3 TDs, 1 pick.

And second, you could just HEAR the helmets crashing as DeSean Jackson and Dunta Robinson collided. Hopefully no lasting injuries. The concussion to Jackson seems ominous.

Why, oh, why didn't the Bills pick up Vick when they had the chance. Bills get to play the Ravens, oh joy! Marshawn Lynch got out of Dodge in a big hurry, the Bills got peanuts (4th round pick and a conditional 5th or 6th round pick) for a premier running back. Lynch wanted out and the Bills have already given up on this year. Yeah!!!! I optimistically predict a 2-14 year, the Bills make me want to shout.