1,485 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

OMG before i was worried to receive RFE but now, im hoping to receive one too so i can do something rather than waiting. one more month and i will reach the 5months so i cant wait to hear what they will say. I hope our papers are still there and not lost or worst in the garbage.in USCIS site, we're still under initial review, nver been 'touch' ever.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well this Friday they will be posting their updated processing times (they update it every month on the 15th) I am curious to see if the dirty bastards at the CSC have the nerve to still say five months.....

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I somehow am suspecting seeing as I am planning on calling USCIS bring and Early on Nov 2 our 5 month mark, and I'm sure a lot of other people are just waiting to as well... that when they update the waiting times on the 15th of this month that there estimations are going to jump to 6 or 7 months so that when the flood gate of calls comes in from end of May / June filers they will tell us they are not past their processing times as they have extended them... :( *sigh*

K1/K2

05/25/2010: Sent off I129-F to CSC

05/27/2010: I129-F Received by CSC

06/02/2010: NOA1 (8 Days)

06/07/2010: Received Hard Copy NOA1

10/19/2010: NOA2 (139 Days since NOA1)

10/25/2010: Hard Copy NOA2 arrived :D And it arrived at NVC :D

10/26/2010: Case Sent to Montreal Consulate.

11/01/2010: Montreal Consulate Received Case, and P3 Sent to US Petitioner

11/08/2010: US Petitioner received P3(20 days since NOA2)

11/10/2010: Sent P3 back through DHL service :D

11/24/2010: Received P4 (14 days since sending P3 Back)

03/08/2011: Interview! (Canceled due to unforeseen circumstances)

CR1/CR2

04/17/2011: Marriage

__/__/2011: Sent off I-130 Package

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I am hoping for something soon!!!!

Completed:

• Green card: May 10, 2011
  • Sent: October 1, 2015
  • Cashd: October 8, 2015
  • NOA: October 6,2015
  • Fprints: 10/30/15
  • In Line: 11/05/2015
  • Int Ltr: 12/17/2015
    Interview: 01/25/2016
  • Oath: 04/14/2016
  • Field Office: Denver

I somehow am suspecting seeing as I am planning on calling USCIS bring and Early on Nov 2 our 5 month mark, and I'm sure a lot of other people are just waiting to as well... that when they update the waiting times on the 15th of this month that there estimations are going to jump to 6 or 7 months so that when the flood gate of calls comes in from end of May / June filers they will tell us they are not past their processing times as they have extended them... :( *sigh*

You see, that is also my biggest fear. It's almost a relief that, even though it's an agonizing wait, after 5 months you can actually do something other than wait. If they take that away from me I may just go bananas!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I just want to cry... I am so sick of this waiting - 15 days and I hit the 5 month mark!

Completed:

• Green card: May 10, 2011
  • Sent: October 1, 2015
  • Cashd: October 8, 2015
  • NOA: October 6,2015
  • Fprints: 10/30/15
  • In Line: 11/05/2015
  • Int Ltr: 12/17/2015
    Interview: 01/25/2016
  • Oath: 04/14/2016
  • Field Office: Denver

Who does the immigration system report to? It's definately not accountable to the people using it's services. What is the channel we are suppossed to go through to get the change we all want?

Nobody is happy with waiting 5 months to process a petition. Nobody.

So what department in the government oversees the practices of the USCIS?

Who actually has the power to make them change?

------------------------------------

I would like to see the USCIS abolished in favor of competing private companies that are accountable to the people and are restricted by security policies given by government.

A private company that wants to encourage people to use it's services and make sure they are satisfied - could make this process alot more bearable and not impede the pursuit of happiness like the USCIS is presently doing.

The USCIS is un-american.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Who does the immigration system report to? It's definately not accountable to the people using it's services. What is the channel we are suppossed to go through to get the change we all want?

I would like to see the USCIS abolished in favor of competing private companies that are accountable to the people and are restricted by security policies given by government.

A private company that wants to encourage people to use it's services and make sure they are satisfied - could make this process alot more bearable and not impede the pursuit of happiness like the USCIS is presently doing.

if you pay close attention to the timelines,the most recent approved petitions are the ones that went over five months.

meaning most likely they went over five months,contacted uscis,and majority of em got approved two months AFTER the five months mark.

meaning its not even five months,at least 7.

i just wanna know how much longer is this dumb wait going to take.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

that's US government...

took them 8 months to finish/send me my import/export license, i called countless time, the paper work was done months ago, just took them that long to send out 2 pieces paper...(well, they claim they sent out one copy few months back, which i had never seen)

one thing they are very good at is takes your money right away and takes their sweet time. :angry::angry:

K1 Journey

06-29-2010: Sent I-129F

06-30-2010: CSC receives package

07-07-2010: CSC NOA1 Dated.

07-08-2010: CSC Check cashed.

07-12-2010: Received Hard Copy of NOA1.

10-27-2010: Touched.(I hope it means they work on my case.)

11-16-2010: Touched.(Come on NOA2, Day 132, still waitting)

11-16-2010: NOA2 Dated.

11-22-2010: NVC DAted.

11-26-2010: NVC to Guang Zhou Consulate

12-17-2010: GZC issued the P3.

12-24-2010: GZC sent out the P3.

12-25-2010: We got the P3 from GZC.

12-25-2010: GZC Got the P3 from us.

01-28-2011: P4

02-11-2011: Medical.

02-14-2011: Paper Work intake and Fingers Print.

02-15-2011: Interview!!!

02-14-2011: US time, We got PINK, Best V-day gift ever.

03-02-2011: POE LAX.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The thing that irritates me is that if you go look at the K1 Historical Trends chart and select stats from "all time," (of this website), you'll see the average wait time between NOA1 and NOA2 is 98 days. I know it's not 100% accurate since not everybody comes back to update their timeline, but it's at least got to be somewhat accurate.

Yesterday was 98 days for me and tomorrow will be 100. It makes total sense that it's taking so %@^#ing long because I quit my job to move closer to A while we waited....not assuming it was going to take this long just to get the stupid NOA2. Of course that was the risk I took, but jeez.

Although I want everyone here to get their NOA2, for those of you who are near the 5 month mark, please do all the b!tching you can for us to USCIS when you can. Find out if you can what the H-E-double hockey sticks is going on.

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

The thing that irritates me is that if you go look at the K1 Historical Trends chart and select stats from "all time," (of this website), you'll see the average wait time between NOA1 and NOA2 is 98 days. I know it's not 100% accurate since not everybody comes back to update their timeline, but it's at least got to be somewhat accurate.

Yesterday was 98 days for me and tomorrow will be 100. It makes total sense that it's taking so %@^#ing long because I quit my job to move closer to A while we waited....not assuming it was going to take this long just to get the stupid NOA2. Of course that was the risk I took, but jeez.

Although I want everyone here to get their NOA2, for those of you who are near the 5 month mark, please do all the b!tching you can for us to USCIS when you can. Find out if you can what the H-E-double hockey sticks is going on.

Amen and Hallelujah! Raise some hell for all us to ANYone who can call...cause come Nov 29--dear Lord I hope it doesn't take that long--I'll be calling every day til they pay attention!

This will make Christmas and our birthdays (12/23 & 12/25) and New Year's number FOUR without each other. Never celebrated any of the above together--not even our anniversary. And now because something that no one will tell us has happened at the CSC that has made them altogether STOP working, we can wait another year to celebrate everything with one another. Thank you, Government.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

November 1st is 5 months for us, so November 2nd (technically, I think we have to wait until "after" 5 months has passed).... my fiance will be calling his representative in California to find out what the h-bomb is going on. I'll ask him to let USCIS there's some angry VJ'ers out there! haha

Cathy & Paul, I believe you get to raise h&ll before we do, so if you find anything productive out, let us all know!!

May 25th, 2010 : Filed I-129F at CSC

June 1st, 2010 : NoA1

June 7th, 2010 : Touch

October 19th, 2010: Touch

October 20th, 2010: NoA2! (141 days)

November 8th, 2010: Received Packet 3 from Montreal

November 10th, 2010: Sent Packet 3 back to Montreal

November 25th: Received Packet 4 & Scheduled interview!

March 8th, 2011: Interview in Montreal - Approved!

April 30th, 2011: Move to CA

May 6th, 2011: Married <3

May 31st, 2011: Filed AOS

June 6th, 2011: NoA1

June 13th, 2011: Received Notice for Biometrics

July 7th, 2011: Biometrics

August 22, 2011: AOS Interview - Approved!

August 29th, 2011: Greencard in hand!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

JlovesA @ boy now you see what im dealing with.like i literally failed last semester of school because i was focusing on getting our paperwork together ( my dumb decision to do it ourselves instead of with a lawyer ) this semester im going to fail and drop out because im so damn nervous all the damn time i cant study one bit,and i dont work so i can sit here and constantly check vj or uscis website for the slightest move or change.seriously im going nutso over here while their laugh their asses off down at csc.

@hloo,i hear ya,we have been together for nearly two years not once we have gotten to celebrate our birthdays,new years or ( my Favorite,yes i love it to the root ) halloween together,the best we have done is one valentines day and chinese new year :rofl:

and to top it all off,my marine fiance is going to trying for 47 days starting most likely next month,fml much?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Rest assured, I will be like a bulldog that wont let go November 8th.

01-June-2010 I-129F Filed CSC Finally!!!!! After almost three years and 1 baby! Its a great day!

08-June-2010 NOA1

11-June-2010 'touched'

25-October-2010 NOA2

01-November-2010 NVC Received

03-November-2010 Placed into AP at NVC : (

18-November-2010 Case Sent to Manila 18 days in AP..not too bad!

6-7 December- 2010 Medical at SLCC...PASSED!Thank you Lord!

20-December-2010 Interview, USEM VISA APPROVED!

3-Jan-2011, Visa received

12-Jan-2011, POE SEATTLE WASHINGTON USA

11-Feb-2011, Married in Minneapolis MN : )

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Rest assured, I will be like a bulldog that wont let go November 8th.

Sic 'em, boy!!!! :lol:

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.