Ali G.

Immigration reform really heating up

99 posts in this topic

It's interesting that the word "lesbian" is seen as a TOS violation by the VJ mod squad, and has to be purged from a post.

Meanwhile calls to violence and murder are allowed to stand.

I don't know what's more disgusting. The calls for violent murder, or the arbitrary suppression of speech. Both are so thoroughly un-American it makes me nauseous to see them here day-in and day-out.

Maybe their heterosexual, homophobics? blink.gif

Edited by sjr09

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

You want to know whats really disgusting? Dario Sattui who has built his little wine empire on the backs of illegal immigration and then has the audacity to tell local governments that they should cut the pensions of firefighters and effectively run the government like he has his winery.

Lol so according to him we should hire all the illegals and employ them in USCIS for 3.00 an hour! How ironic would that be.

Edited by Sousuke

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

You would have made an excellent border patrol agent for East Germany.

Security,%20East%20German%20Berlin%20Wall.jpg

27453260_august_17_1962_peter_fechter.jpg

This type of imagery in reference to the US/Mexico border is misleading and inappropriate. The US is not at war with Mexico, but has every right to secure our border, protect our sovereignty, and protect our country from unauthorized illegal intrusion. References to shooting unarmed illegal aliens are also inappropriate. That ain't happening and won't be happening in the future. It really pisses me off when ignorant people compare the US/Mexico border fence and border security with the Berlin Wall. We are trying to keep unauthorized illegal activity out of our country rather than keeping our own people prisoners. The comparison to communist Germany is ludicrous.

That said...if Federal law enforcement is not up to task of securing our border and protecting US interests along the border...the US military should be involved with clear guidelines as to when the use of force is appropriate. Our present government is failing us in this regard and has been for decades. The problem is not with Canada either. Mexico is 99% of the problem.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

This type of imagery in reference to the US/Mexico border is misleading and inappropriate. The US is not at war with Mexico, but has every right to secure our border, protect our sovereignty, and protect our country from unauthorized illegal intrusion. References to shooting unarmed illegal aliens are also inappropriate. That ain't happening and won't be happening in the future. It really pisses me off when ignorant people compare the US/Mexico border fence and border security with the Berlin Wall. We are trying to keep unauthorized illegal activity out of our country rather than keeping our own people prisoners. The comparison to communist Germany is ludicrous.

That said...if Federal law enforcement is not up to task of securing our border and protecting US interests along the border...the US military should be involved with clear guidelines as to when the use of force is appropriate. Our present government is failing us in this regard and has been for decades. The problem is not with Canada either. Mexico is 99% of the problem.

I agree with you Peejay. The Mexican border is clearly not the East/West German border. The United States is not an authoritarian police society.

I believe that what Big Dog meant in his post and those photos was NOT to suggest that our border IS the same as the Cold War GDR frontier. Rather, that the earlier offensive poster who wrote "Shoot those crossing the border illegally, on the spot" ... "would have made an excellent border patrol agent for East Germany".

In other words - the reference to GDR tactics was targeted to someone who openly advocated murder, and not our own US border or US authorities manning that border who most clearly do no such thing.

I'm glad to see that you wrote "References to shooting unarmed illegal aliens are also inappropriate." I agree with you on that point, as well as much of the rest of your post.

political-pictures-lou-dobbs-cnn-blame-mexicans.jpg

pewismellzm128491712154492500.jpg

bornignoranta128490735600312500.jpg

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree with you Peejay. The Mexican border is clearly not the East/West German border. The United States is not an authoritarian police society.

I believe that what Big Dog meant in his post and those photos was NOT to suggest that our border IS the same as the Cold War GDR frontier. Rather, that the earlier offensive poster who wrote "Shoot those crossing the border illegally, on the spot" ... "would have made an excellent border patrol agent for East Germany".

In other words - the reference to GDR tactics was targeted to someone who openly advocated murder, and not our own US border or US authorities manning that border who most clearly do no such thing.

I'm glad to see that you wrote "References to shooting unarmed illegal aliens are also inappropriate." I agree with you on that point, as well as much of the rest of your post.

Actually, I consider someone crossing the border illegally, the same as invading a sovereign nation. The only punishment for said crimes is death. Period. Unless of course they somehow make it it, then a trial and deportation would be required, just as with a POW.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Actually, I consider someone crossing the border illegally, the same as invading a sovereign nation. The only punishment for said crimes is death. Period. Unless of course they somehow make it it, then a trial and deportation would be required, just as with a POW.

Sounds like you have issues! Good luck with that! :thumbs:

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

No need to shoot invaders, the punishment must be weighed against the crime.

I would opt for a hell hole detention center where someone caught invading would spend about 6 or 8 months in a safe but harsh camp... awaiting processing.

The catch and released type action is silly.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

pewismellzm128491712154492500.jpg

I smell another illegal alien cheerleader.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

What is considered reform? I hope broad-brushed amnesty is not considered reform.

First off, these guys should not be rewarded. If they are to be granted anything, it should be a green card with a path to citizen. Second but most importantly, what the hell is the government going to go to prevent another wave? This is what everyone with a drop of common sense should be asking.

For example:

• Biometric SSC
  • E-verify be mandatory
  • $15K on-the-spot fine for the business (per offense) and $3K on-the-spot personal fine for offending managers.
  • Fifth separate offense resulting in prison and the sale of the business.
  • Implement a temp work visa but mandate that the immigrants must be paid the same rate as if a resident was to do the work. Thus, no exploitation.
  • Ensure visas are handed out equitable. Why should Latin America hog 80% of visa's to the US?

I just have a bad feeling the dems are going to rush on ideology and pass it without any adequate measures apart from slight modification of the current measures. Therefore, in 15 years it will be the same deal all over again. It's already evident in numerous articles and blogs that people erroneously blur the line of illegal aliens with legal immigration.

You have so bought into the political game. Congratulations. You have been snookered along with most Americans.

All this is about is political gamesmanship. Democrats need some more voters, so they will give amnesty to the illegals who will now have a path to citizenship and a way to vote for democrats that gave them amnesty. They will also, as legal immigrants, need to demand minimum wage, Socisal security etc. and since they are not educated and do not speak the language well, they will be unemployed and collect welfare. This will make them dependent on the Democrats which the Democrats like.

But what about the Republicans? The now unemployed, but legal, immigrants will create millions of slave openings in the underclass labor market and millions new illegals will pour across the border to fill their place as underpaid, exploited slaves. Reoublicans will have their cheap labor force and the politicians will have pulled off another conscriptuion of slaves.

This is about slavery. This is about passing laws to protect workers and then providing a work force exempt from those protections (and the associated costs). This can be ended ONLY by ending the econmic incetive for slavery. Draconian taxes on employers that employ illegals...enough to cause their property to be seized to pay the tax, would eliminate the economic incetive for slaves and slave owners.

we need a HUGE tax on the employment of illegal aliens. We need to require ALL persons seeking medical attention to prove they are legally present in the country, except for life saving procedures, and we need to require ALL persons seeking to enroll in any educational institution to prove they are legally present in the USA. If we do this, slavery will end and the slaves will WALK back to freedom, universal health care and worker protection laws in their own country.

Anything else is racist smoke and mirrors to promote the enslavement of the brown people

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Huh, that's not very libertarian of you is it. From your post I assume then that you would support Iran putting those three US hikers on a firing squad line.

No need to shoot invaders, the punishment must be weighed against the crime.

I would opt for a hell hole detention center where someone caught invading would spend about 6 or 8 months in a safe but harsh camp... awaiting processing.

The catch and released type action is silly.

Again like the Iranians? You must be a member of the Revolutionary Guard willing to kill the innocent.

When someone cannot make a logical argument, they resort to the Berlin wall or silly pictures.

Berlin Wall was mainly there to prevent their own people from leaving.

Hey hey, nutty poo is here. You mean "they" like your foreign spouse.

How do you argue logically with those who are so illogical they would shoot all those who illegally cross our border? Or someone as illogical as you so often are for that matter?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

this topic always brings about the most ridiculous comments and no one addresses the elephant in the room. The Berlin wall (as with all border walls) keeps people IN, t does not keep people OUT. Do you think the West Germans were rtying to get IN?????? They shot people trying to LEAVE, not people trying to get in. I do not want a wall to keep me IN.

This is about racism and slavery. This is about the desire of both political parties to have a race of people they can exploit and use for their political gain. allowing illegals to stay is continuing the enslavement of people for political gain and corporate profit, that is all. There is no need for a wall, to shoot anyone there is no need to check their green cards or deport anyone. Simply make it impossible for someone here illegally to LIVE, work and get schooling or medical attention and they WILL LEAVE because you will reverse the economic incentive for them to be here. Then they will be free and not subject to abuse.

Sosouke at least came close with his description of the winery in CA, THAT is what the politicians are doing and what the people who, supposedly, support illegals are doing. They are simply insuring a safety valve, a class of people not covered by the protections given to "white people" so that they can pretend to care at the same trime they simply want to exploit and abuse

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla