honbako

April 2010 K-1 VSC

570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have been doing alot of praying that I did all my paperwork properly since I did it all myself without a lawyer. The date on my NOA1 was 4/8/2010. I received my text message today and got online to check my email as well. WE ARE APPROVED!!!! 6/18/2010. I can't wait to receive the NOA2 in the mail!! I am praying for the rest of the April filers. God Bless.

I have been doing alot of praying that I did all my paperwork properly since I did it all myself without a lawyer. The date on my NOA1 was 4/8/2010. I received my text message today and got online to check my email as well. WE ARE APPROVED!!!! 6/18/2010. I can't wait to receive the NOA2 in the mail!! I am praying for the rest of the April filers. God Bless.

Congrats and good luck!

mGDboiw.jpgmGDbm4.png

zzflag019.gif united-states-flag.gif

03/31/2010 filed I129

12/16/2010 Interwiew-Approved

02/07/2011 POE-Chicago

03/16/2011 Wedding!!!

05/23/2011 AOS,EAD,AP apps sent

07/15/2011 EAD, AP approved

10/05/2011 AOS approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Right on. Congratulation.

Nov 25 2009 - While on vacation in Ukraine met my fiancee

Feb 20 2010 - Spent 8 amazing days in Caribbeans with my fiancee

April 16 2010 - Traveled to Ukraine

April 22 2010 - Returned to US

April 27 2010 - K1 filed

April 29 2010 - NOA 1

May 4 2010 - Touch

June 30 2010 - Touch

June 30 2010 - NOA 2!!!

July 06 2010 - NOA 2 Hard copy received

July 11 2010 - NVC still still didn't receive approved petition from USCIS. Sent inquiry via email to NVC regarding my case

July 13 2010 - USCIS claims that they sent my petition on July 6th to NVC. Sent inquiry to USCIS.

July 21 2010 - USCIS sent email saying approved petition was lost in transit, asking to submit duplicate copy in order to reconstruct my case

July 29 2010 - Duplicate copy sent to Vermont Service Center.

August 10 2010 - USCIS sent email. Original petition found

August 10 2010 - second NOA 2 issued.

August 12 2010 - NVC received petition

August 13 2010 - NVC forwarded the case to Kiev embassy !!!

September 6 2010 - Medical Exam

September 27 2010 - INTERVIEW!!!

September 27 2010 - Visa Approved!!!

October 5 2010 - Arrived to US!!!

4dc0fd55f0.gif 828551138d.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Wow people are getting approved left right and centre - good luck to all those still left waiting, I'm sure our turn is just around the corner :)

AOS from K1 Visa

01.20.2011 Posted in AOS, EAD and AP documentation

01.25.2011 Signed for in Chicago

01.31.2011 NOA1s x 3 produced

02.08.2011 NOA1s x 3 hard copies received

02.22.2011 Transferred to CSC

02.28.2011 Biometrics done Fort Worth, Tx

03.18.2011 EAD/AP approved for production

03.24.2011 2 year conditional Green Card approved for production

03.28.2011 EAD/AP card received in the mail

03.29.2011 Welcome to the United States of America letter received in the mail

03.30.2011 Green Card received in the mail.

Removal of Conditions

01.19.2013 Posted I-751 and supporting documentation

01.26.2013 Package delivered to VSC

01.28.2013 NOA1 produced

01.29.2013 Check for filing fee and biometrics cashed

02.02.2013 NOA1 received

02.07.2013 Notice of Biometrics appointment received

02.27.2013 Biometrics done

06.14.2013 10 year unconditional Green Card approved for production

06.19.2013 Congratulations letter received in the mail

06.21.2013 10 year unconditional Green Card received in the mail

Naturalization

07.03.2016 Posted N-400 and supporting documentation

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Congrats!!

N-400

Feb. 12, 2016 - Sent N-400 to USCIS (3-year rule)

Feb. 19, 2016 - NOA1

Mar. 14, 2016 - Biometrics

June 2, 2016 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Congratulations! :thumbs:

31-Mar-2010 I-129F Sent (using USPS Express Mail)

01-Apr-2010 I-129F Received by Vermont USCIS

02-Apr-2010 NOA1 sent (USCIS website)

05-Apr-2010 Check cashed

06-Apr-2010 Touched

07-Apr-2010 Touched

10-Apr-2010 NOA1 Hard Copy Received

21-Jun-2010 NOA2 sent (USCIS website)

26-Jun-2010 NOA2 Hard Copy Received

03-Jul-2010 Packet 3 received

07-Sep-2010 K-1 Interview - Approved!

10-Sep-2010 Visa received

20-Oct-2010 Fiancée arrives in U.S.

13-Nov-2010 Wedding

01-Dec-2010 AOS Sent (using USPS Express Mail)

02-Dec-2010 AOS Received by Chicago USCIS

09-Dec-2010 AOS RFE - Incorrect amount on check (application fees increased)

14-Dec-2010 Received RFE from Chicago USCIS

15-Dec-2010 Resent RFE'd AOS (using USPS Express Mail)

16-Dec-2010 RFE'd AOS Received by Chicago USCIS

21-Dec-2010 NOA1 sent (USCIS mail notification)

23-Dec-2010 Notification for ASC Appointment

30-Dec-2010 NOA1 Hard Copy Received (was away on vacation)

18-Jan-2011 NOA for I485 transfer to California USCIS office

20-Jan-2011 ASC Appointment done

16-Feb-2011 NOA for AOS Approval

23-Feb-2011 NOA for AOS Approval Hard Copy Received

23-Feb-2011 Two-year green card received

19-Nov-2012 I-751 Sent (using USPS Express Mail)

20-Nov-2012 I-751 Received by Vermont USCIS

04-May-2013 NOA for Received Removal of Conditional Basis Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well it depends how far out your consulate will schedule the interwiew, you should check that in Canada regional forum.Good luck with the rest and thank you, hope we will get our NOA2 soon also!:)

Thanks...I know how hard this journey is...we just need to keep our eye on the bulls eye! Thinking of you guys and hoping for positive responses soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hey everyone ... Im so excited to see all these april filers getting there NOA2... good luck to everyone, and im keeping my fingers crossed for us all :)

4/16/10- I129F Sent by Danni

4/20/10- I129F Received at VSC

4/22/10- NOA1 sent from VSC

4/26/10- NOA1 received by Danni

6/28/10- NOA2 Received by text and email at 11:32pm

6/29/10- NVC Received K1 package

7/02/10- NVC packaged K1 to send to embassy (but probably didn't ship till the 6th, due to the holiday weekend)

7/08/10- Algeria Embassy received Package sent from NVC

7/26/10- Received Packet 3 Via Email, after I called them to inquire about it.

8/15/10- Medical Exam 9 am

8/17/10 INTERVIEW!!! Resulted in Admin Review

10/04/10 Embassy Interviewed Hamza's Dad over the telephone

10/06/10 Embassy Interviewed me over the phone

11/30/10 Embassy Emailed Hamza, with approval Notice!!!!!

12/23/10 Finally Visa in hand. Took little under a month from visa approval, till issuance.

12/31/10 Hamza's Flight to the USA!

12/31/10...7:19 PM Hamza Arrived in the US! Best New Years Ever!

2/22/11 Married!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-d8faZtdOc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello All

After seeing a touch today, then receiving a Text Message saying my case was updated, I could hardly wait to get to an internet connection to login to my USCIS Account. I'm in Colombia this week and was hoping to end my trip with good news.. I was so excited expecting an approval and hoping to celebrate the good news with my fiancee this weekend.. NO SUCH LUCK! I logged in and found I have an RFE..

I am leaving sunday, so doesn't appear to be a celebration in the plans..

After seeing this RFE, I was completely distracted the rest of the day wonder what in the world it could be...

I have a complete copy of my submittal with me, but I wasn't home all day. So I tried to keep a good spirit as to not spoil the day with my fiancee, but, man that wasn't easy. I kept thinking what could it be.. I sent in everything I could possibly think of that was needed.. Photos, G325's, I129F, Evidence of meeting in past 2 years was plentiful, including boarding passes, passport stamps for both myself and my fiancee who came to see me when I was working in the south carribean. Birth Certificate, Report of Birth Abroad, just could not imagine what it could be...

I arrived back at our apartment late this evening and reveiwed the paperwork and noticed on the I-129-F in Part C, Question 1 related to military service, I had put "Not Applicable-No Military Service".. The part that I beleive may be the reason for the RFE is on Items 2 & 3 related past criminal offences. I left these blank thinking they were related to Item 1.. Thinking back now, that was plain stupid of me..

I hope that is all it is.. I realize I need to wait for the Actual RFE to arrive in the Mail, but just can't help but to be distracted..

Any thoughts from anyone?

If we find that the issue is in fact that I failed to answer those 2 items, Will I need to re-submit the entire package or just send the corrected I-129-F?

Any idea, on how this will delay my approval?

My internet access here is somewhat limited, but please share your thoughts and I will try to read and reply as soon as I can...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

congratulations! it's great to her that one more couple got approved!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello All

After seeing a touch today, then receiving a Text Message saying my case was updated, I could hardly wait to get to an internet connection to login to my USCIS Account. I'm in Colombia this week and was hoping to end my trip with good news.. I was so excited expecting an approval and hoping to celebrate the good news with my fiancee this weekend.. NO SUCH LUCK! I logged in and found I have an RFE..

After seeing this RFE, I was completely distracted the rest of the day wonder what in the world it could be...

I have a complete copy of my submittal with me, but I wasn't home all day. So I tried to keep a good spirit as to not spoil the day with my fiancee, but, man that wasn't easy. I kept thinking what could it be.. I sent in everything I could possibly think of that was needed.. Photos, G325's, I129F, Evidence of meeting in past 2 years was plentiful, including boarding passes, passport stamps for both myself and my fiancee who came to see me when I was working in the south carribean. Birth Certificate, Report of Birth Abroad, just could not imagine what it could be...

I arrived back at our apartment late this evening and reveiwed the paperwork and noticed on the I-129-F in Part C, Question 1 related to military service, I had put "Not Applicable-No Military Service".. The part that I beleive may be the reason for the RFE is on Items 2 & 3 related past criminal offences. I left these blank thinking they were related to Item 1.. Thinking back now, that was plain stupid of me..

I hope that is all it is.. I realize I need to wait for the Actual RFE to arrive in the Mail, but just can't help but to be distracted..

If we find that the issue is in fact that I failed to answer those 2 items, Will I need to re-submit the entire package or just send the corrected I-129-F?

My internet access here is somewhat limited, but please share your thoughts and I will try to read and reply as soon as I can...

well at least they are working on your case! from what i know they should tell you exactly what you have to do with the application! so don't worry! it's not a big deal. just couple of weeks of delay, but your case is moving! we had our NOA1 on April 10, the paymnt went through on Aprl 27 and that was the last date our case was updated... so you c at leaast you are gonna fix it and send it back - done! then i am sure you'll get approved! all the luck to you!

Congrats!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello All

The I-129F is a bit confusing. My guess is that they just need the information for those items. The good news is that you'll be getting your NOA2 in the near future after you've submitted the data they need; I don't think there's anything to worry about.

31-Mar-2010 I-129F Sent (using USPS Express Mail)

01-Apr-2010 I-129F Received by Vermont USCIS

02-Apr-2010 NOA1 sent (USCIS website)

05-Apr-2010 Check cashed

06-Apr-2010 Touched

07-Apr-2010 Touched

10-Apr-2010 NOA1 Hard Copy Received

21-Jun-2010 NOA2 sent (USCIS website)

26-Jun-2010 NOA2 Hard Copy Received

03-Jul-2010 Packet 3 received

07-Sep-2010 K-1 Interview - Approved!

10-Sep-2010 Visa received

20-Oct-2010 Fiancée arrives in U.S.

13-Nov-2010 Wedding

01-Dec-2010 AOS Sent (using USPS Express Mail)

02-Dec-2010 AOS Received by Chicago USCIS

09-Dec-2010 AOS RFE - Incorrect amount on check (application fees increased)

14-Dec-2010 Received RFE from Chicago USCIS

15-Dec-2010 Resent RFE'd AOS (using USPS Express Mail)

16-Dec-2010 RFE'd AOS Received by Chicago USCIS

21-Dec-2010 NOA1 sent (USCIS mail notification)

23-Dec-2010 Notification for ASC Appointment

30-Dec-2010 NOA1 Hard Copy Received (was away on vacation)

18-Jan-2011 NOA for I485 transfer to California USCIS office

20-Jan-2011 ASC Appointment done

16-Feb-2011 NOA for AOS Approval

23-Feb-2011 NOA for AOS Approval Hard Copy Received

23-Feb-2011 Two-year green card received

19-Nov-2012 I-751 Sent (using USPS Express Mail)

20-Nov-2012 I-751 Received by Vermont USCIS

04-May-2013 NOA for Received Removal of Conditional Basis Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats! Feels great doesn't it??! We are also waiting for the noa2 in the mail. LIFE IS GOOD TODAY!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.