How did you meet you fiance(e)?

102 posts in this topic

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I met my beautiful Filipina fiancée on filipinabridesonline.com. We instantly fell in love, then I went to Cebu

to meet her and the rest is history! Bilib bilib! :dance:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Timeline
I met my beautiful Filipina fiancée on filipinabridesonline.com. We instantly fell in love, then I went to Cebu

to meet her and the rest is history! Bilib bilib! :dance:

:bonk:American only outside the regional forums!

No more flavour, colour and theatre? :crying:

Frankly, I don't understand our UK cousins at times either. :P

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

We met on www.dateinasia.com. She was the first lady I talk to from Thailand, At first I did not want to have anything to do with someone from a county that did not speak English. But she spoke so so English, she wanted to learn better English. She joined the site to help pass her English test at the university. She also uses a translator program, which is funny as hell, some of the word she comes up with I have to look up to understand what she really means.

We spend hour and hours online chatting. One day she was tell me about the Songkran festival that was coming up soon. For you that don't know about Songkran. It is the the world biggest water battle, everyone is throwing water at each other. So right after talking to her about it order a plane ticket to go see her. Its now a year and half later, we are married and have a cute son.

we met online where people rate your picture on how supossedly "hot" you are lol; he had photo of him when he was still in senior high,.. i thought he was a still a kid, i was gonna click "NO" but the photo looked really old so it made me interested how he looks now.

it wasnt until maybe a month later when we finally got to talk online,he changed his picture and i ddnt know who he was so i got interested plus he was a complete gentleman. i thought he was hot lol he was a 9.7 so we then talked on yahoo videochat..1st time i actually talked over the headset with anyone.. talked for an hour then switched to skype then he kept calling me everyday during lunch after my class; when i got home we'd then talk on skype for an average of 6 hours every night.. then he asked if he could see me, i told my parents and since my dad was gonna be in the country around december, they said he's more than welcome to. and a few weeks after meeting up we filed for the K-1 :)

Edited by Michey and Odessa

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

turkish ####### house....got rolled by some gheys..i assumed it was a house of ill repute...it was..

how was i to know, i was a tourist and did not speak the san francisco lingo '

...what was the question again?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

On an online game... go figure hehe

Which one? I met mine on Ragnarok Online, haha.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

On a USENET newsgroup. How old-school is that?! :lol:

For anyone under the age of 23, an explanation in terms you can understand can be found here :lol:

Adjustment of Status from K-1 (Very abridged version)

05/20/08 - POE: Chicago O'Hare

07/18/08 - Married

08/30/08 - I-485/I-765 mailed...

03/17/09 - Card production ordered (no notification received!)

03/26/09 - Green card received (196 days)

Removal of Conditions

02/15/11 - I-751 mailed to VSC...

02/22/11 - NOA1 (received 03/03/11)

04/04/11 - Biometrics appt (notice received 03/19/11)

08/22/11 - * * * t u m b l e w e e d s * * * (T+6 months and counting)

09/20/11 - Service Request #1

10/26/11 - Service Request #2

11/29/11 - Interview @ Atlanta Field Office - Approved & I-551 stamped

12/07/11 - Card production ordered

12/10/11 - Green card received (293 days)