102 posts in this topic

tru a dating site.. asianeuro.com.. :luv:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Yay for meeting on WoW! :D

My fiance and I met in the Caverns of Time: Black Morass ... he was nice enough to tank for me so I could get keyed for Karazhan (my hero!) :D One year later, we met IRL at Chapters when he was in Canada visiting his family and then a month later I flew down to see him in Salt Lake and our relationship officially started :)

AOS/AP/EAD Timeline

Package sent to Chicago Lockbox: 06/16/2010

Chicago Lockbox received: 06/18/2010

Received e-mail notification from Chicago Lockbox: 06/24/2010

Hard copy NOA1 received: 06/28/2010

Touch!: 06/28/2010

Received biometrics letter in the mail: 07/16/2010

Attempted walk-in biometrics @ Salt Lake City office -- DENIED: 07/16/2010

2nd attempt at walk-in biometrics @ Salt Lake City office -- SUCCESS!: 07/28/2010

EAD card production ordered!: 08/09/2010

AP approved!: 08/09/2010

2nd EAD card production ordered e-mail: 08/12/2010

AP arrived!: 08/16/2010

3rd EAD card production ordered e-mail: 08/16/2010

EAD arrived!: 08/19/2010

Received interview letter in the mail: 09/13/2010

Green card interview -- APPROVED!: 10/15/2010

Green card received: 10/25/2010

The whole AOS process took almost exactly 4 months ... not too shabby!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
What is a 'swim-up' bar? One with bar stools in the pool? Swimming and drinking really don't mix well ;)

Its the perfect combo, you dont have to go anywhere to pee :whistle:

wth............ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Met on a mutual interest group online. Were friends/acquaintances there for 2 years then I had computer problems one night, I IMed him as I knew he worked with computers, he helped solve the problem, we started talking via IM - then on the telephone - then in person - and the rest is history - and herstory. Ourstory.

Had much better results in finding a woman that really appreciated I could solve her computer problems from 4,000 miles away, then being attracted to a woman because I owned a plane, boat, sports car, and a home. She got to know me for who I am rather than what I had, and it was the same with me getting to know her.

No problem with meeting even thousands of women, but hitting it off on a true honest relationship is a major problem.

Timeline
What is a 'swim-up' bar? One with bar stools in the pool? Swimming and drinking really don't mix well ;)

Its the perfect combo, you dont have to go anywhere to pee :whistle:

wth............ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yahoo black intellgent women chat room, then paltalk when they closed the user chat rooms down. Then we chatted as friends on the phone as we dated others, when they all were finished we started "seeing" each other. However I knew i was going to meet my husband in 2007 two years before I met him, i was even on the phone telling him that "this year I'm going to meet my husband!": he knew i was his wife before i came over to Kalamazoo.

now three years l8r we are getting married this Friday!!!!

Timeline
Met on a mutual interest group online. Were friends/acquaintances there for 2 years then I had computer problems one night, I IMed him as I knew he worked with computers, he helped solve the problem, we started talking via IM - then on the telephone - then in person - and the rest is history - and herstory. Ourstory.

Had much better results in finding a woman that really appreciated I could solve her computer problems from 4,000 miles away, then being attracted to a woman because I owned a plane, boat, sports car, and a home. She got to know me for who I am rather than what I had, and it was the same with me getting to know her.

No problem with meeting even thousands of women, but hitting it off on a true honest relationship is a major problem.

why would you list your assets like that. Fair dues to you.....but....really dude, thats great. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

He stole me from my own wedding aisle 27 days before my wedding...and we never looked back :D

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

why would you list your assets like that. Fair dues to you.....but....really dude, thats great. :thumbs::thumbs:

Was referring to my first marriage with a town gal that saw my goodies, fell into that trap, those assets were clearly visible. Can also attract a certain kind of woman by just wearing a leather vest, have a bunch of tats, and riding a Harley with straight pipes.

With my present wife, a keeper, we spent nine months developing a dependence on each other and a very strong platonic relationship before ever meeting. She was a little tense about meeting for the first time, just said, if we don't connect, we would always be friends. And it could have gone that way, but meeting her and being with her was the strangest but most wonderful day of my wife, just the opposite of first having a physical attraction then trying to develop a platonic relationship. That physical attraction was instantaneous on our first meeting and first kiss, we connected. Then came the USCIS. Told her if we are still in love after all that, we are truly meant for each other.

Timeline

why would you list your assets like that. Fair dues to you.....but....really dude, thats great. :thumbs::thumbs:

Was referring to my first marriage with a town gal that saw my goodies, fell into that trap, those assets were clearly visible. Can also attract a certain kind of woman by just wearing a leather vest, have a bunch of tats, and riding a Harley with straight pipes.

With my present wife, a keeper, we spent nine months developing a dependence on each other and a very strong platonic relationship before ever meeting. She was a little tense about meeting for the first time, just said, if we don't connect, we would always be friends. And it could have gone that way, but meeting her and being with her was the strangest but most wonderful day of my wife, just the opposite of first having a physical attraction then trying to develop a platonic relationship. That physical attraction was instantaneous on our first meeting and first kiss, we connected. Then came the USCIS. Told her if we are still in love after all that, we are truly meant for each other.

I never understood/understand gold diggers. mum brought me up to be independent. lol uscis is definately trial by fire.......well i get it now. wish you all the best.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
I have always been curious how other people met their fiance(e). I meet mine in a swim-up bar in Mexico...pretty sweet... How about you guys?

She was a police officer. She arrested me for public indecency. After she put the handcuffs on me and put me in the back of the police car, I knew it was meant to be.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I have always been curious how other people met their fiance(e). I meet mine in a swim-up bar in Mexico...pretty sweet... How about you guys?

She was a police officer. She arrested me for public indecency. After she put the handcuffs on me and put me in the back of the police car, I knew it was meant to be.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!