Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Awwwwww Betsy I guess I see where you are too. I have had no touches and you get a bunch in a week, I think thats AS bad as none at all.

Its just such a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNG process!

Beth was having good vibes today so maybe today is your day. Although I think someone said it best when the wondered if they were just using it as a coffee coaster LOL

Chin up, there are more people on this Island than I thought!

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Started talking online (Xbox) 02/15/2008

Came to US to meet 08/29/2008 (return home date was 11/14/2008)

Got engaged 10/05/2008

Got married at sunset on the beach 11/01/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

02/27/2009 sent papers Usps to Chicago Lock Box

03/07/2009 received NOAs dated 03/04/09 (130 & 765 show online 485 does not)

03/13/2009 received biometrics appt notice for 03/27/2009

03/27/2009 biometrics appt @3pm (in & out in less than 20 minutes)

04/16/2009 Received pink notice of medical exam needed

04/17/2009 Had medical exam done by Civil Surgeon (have to return on Tuesday 04/21/2009 forResults)

04/24/2009 Papers delivered to Lees Summit (MSC) :o)

05/07/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD card has been ordered & should arrive within 30 days

05/08/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD Approval Notice was sent

05/09/2009 Received EAD card in mail YAAAAAY

05/12/2009 Applied for Social Security Card

05/15/2009 NOA received with I-485 interview date 07/20/2009

020b50f4b0.png

07/20/2009 AOS Interview in Orlando FL

07/21/2009 Email received " Card Production Ordered " YAAAAY 139 days!

07/24/2009 Welcome letter received! & Approval of I-130 also received! Yaaay

08/04/2009 Green Card received! Hoooraaaaay!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You always say things that make my heart smile! Sorry about the Ms. Beth LOL I was born and raised in Florida, I guess its a Florida thing, but Beth works for me too LOL.

Tngirl, keep your chin up, a sponsor hopefully will be available to you and you will be fine, I have my fingers, toes & eyes crossed for you too!

Nothing worth having is ever easy! and THANK GOODNESS for Beth, she is like my backbone and makes me remember to just BREATH and with the help love and support of our VJ family we WILL GET THRU THIS

ah thanks.. hopefully. haven't talked to my husband about this. he just left me an email telling me the bad news and he went and drove in Canada without internet connection! :angry: i'm going to have to kill him for making me worry until he comes back! :devil::devil::devil:

Beth is a Cali girl huh? but spending most time in texas so you DO understand LOL

My husband thought it was funny that I am forever saying Y'all, LOL NOW he does it too and with the Australian accent is just to funny for words!

Your an angel thats forsure! I sure hope you can start getting some sleep and I hope something good happens for any of us SOON!

Awwwwwwwww Tngirl! That stinks, they don't think about how things like that drive us crazy! LOL I am sure his heart was in the right place!

I am sure all will be fine sweetie, just keep the faith, chin up!

Feel free to vent all you need thats all we have is each other!

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Got engaged 10/05/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

04/17/2009 Had medical exam done by Civil Surgeon (have to return on Tuesday 04/21/2009 forResults)

05/07/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD card has been ordered & should arrive within 30 days

020b50f4b0.png

Awwwwww Betsy I guess I see where you are too. I have had no touches and you get a bunch in a week, I think thats AS bad as none at all.

Its just such a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNG process!

Beth was having good vibes today so maybe today is your day. Although I think someone said it best when the wondered if they were just using it as a coffee coaster LOL

Chin up, there are more people on this Island than I thought!

hehe my file is sure filled with coffee stain already. it's been in a desk for a long time already!!!!

yeah, maybe today is a lucky day.. or maybe on Monday our mailboxes will contain the golden ticket to NVC!

I envy those who are already completing their NVC stage.. god! i hope i get past that stage... :( But i'm scared.

Awwwwwwwww Tngirl! That stinks, they don't think about how things like that drive us crazy! LOL I am sure his heart was in the right place!

MEN!!! :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

He hasn't sent me any text, but we agreed he won't send any coz it's expensive.

but damn wish he didn't send me a bad news email right before he took off to a place where there's no internet connection! :bonk::bonk::bonk:

MEN!! :wacko:

Beth is a Cali girl huh? but spending most time in texas so you DO understand LOL

My husband thought it was funny that I am forever saying Y'all, LOL NOW he does it too and with the Australian accent is just to funny for words!

Your an angel thats forsure! I sure hope you can start getting some sleep and I hope something good happens for any of us SOON!

I am sure all will be fine sweetie, just keep the faith, chin up!

Feel free to vent all you need thats all we have is each other!

Yeap born in Oceanside California. Camp Pendelton Naval base.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Kimberly thanks for the good wishes. I really hope something good happens for one of us ANY of us soon. I think we are going to become a tight knit group here. We have truly been like "castaways". But, the good news is we have each other now!!

Betsy El Sum

And I am very grateful for each and everyone of you!

It makes the load seem lighter when you have people you can turn to. I have a wonderful family but they have never experienced what we are going thru so its difficult for them to help. Everyone here is going thru the same thing so the sharing and the good wishes can do nothing but help us.

yes a tight knit group indeed!

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Got engaged 10/05/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

020b50f4b0.png

It makes the load seem lighter when you have people you can turn to. I have a wonderful family but they have never experienced what we are going thru so its difficult for them to help. Everyone here is going thru the same thing so the sharing and the good wishes can do nothing but help us.

Hey Betsy, anything touches yet? Your's may be a boomerang, mine is a desk ornament / paper weight, I think. 17 days sitting, and sitting, and sitting. UGH!!!

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Hey Betsy, anything touches yet? Your's may be a boomerang, mine is a desk ornament / paper weight, I think. 17 days sitting, and sitting, and sitting. UGH!!!

Beth,

I haven't seen anything yet. I am going to check now. What about you?? Gosh something needs to happen today or I am going to be sooooo sad!!!

Betsy El Sum

Beth,

I haven't seen anything yet. I am going to check now. What about you?? Gosh something needs to happen today or I am going to be sooooo sad!!!

Oh baby girl, I first checked at 2:30 am another sleepless night, I've checked maybe 5 okay 7 times so far this am, NOTHING! now my ulcer in overdrive, due to debating to call or not to call!!!! I need therapy!!! LOL I want to, but I dont want to call. 17 days? come on folks apporved less then that after NOA 1.

Truly happy!!!

Beth,

Oh baby girl, I first checked at 2:30 am another sleepless night, I've checked maybe 5 okay 7 times so far this am, NOTHING! now my ulcer in overdrive, due to debating to call or not to call!!!! I need therapy!!! LOL I want to, but I dont want to call. 17 days? come on folks apporved less then that after NOA 1.

Okay I checked again, STRIKE 3 I just want to see a email, but the way CSC has been about emailing, much less updating their site for a approval. One weekend of peace would be nice. I guess I will call, may get a surprise of a approval without them updating my case in system or a email, we've seen this many, many times.

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

Beth,

Well did you see?? Taj's American wife got their approval from Vermont today. I swear it's not that I am not happy for everybody else but when is it gonna be our turn???

Betsy El Sum

Beth,

Well did you see?? Taj's American wife got their approval from Vermont today. I swear it's not that I am not happy for everybody else but when is it gonna be our turn???

Wow!!! great!!!!, No did not see that, have a crisis at office , still going on, UGH!!! Im trying to call USCIS, but have to deal with problem here. Betsy, PM me your number again, please. Its going ot be okay.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey ladies and germs,

Sitting at lunch thinking about all of you.

Beth, I am not calling again today I refuse to call until it gets to 30 days. I am trying really hard to behave myself and practice my patienc. DO YOU KNOW HOW hard it is ????????????

Lol, but not calling has not stopped me from checking my online (un-reliable) status .......... NOTHING since the 23apr maybe they realized I was cutting in line and decided to work someone else.

Who knows how the crack-pots work over there.

Bet... I am hopefull for you as i understand it any time they open your file or move it from shelf to desk or check a document with a file scan. So maybe they are processing the RFE you sent in ... it can only be good news :)

Talk to you later .... keep thinking smiles and sunshine... as someone else said "things that are great are worth waiting for"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.