Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

We have never seen a "touch" on our case :( & we had an RFE for my husbands medical exam which we promptly took care of & sent back to them ( & we checked, they have been received per USPS)

When we look online all we see is the initial receipt of the papers. I am also concerned because ours went to MSC & not CSC or VSC like everyone elses.

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Started talking online (Xbox) 02/15/2008

Came to US to meet 08/29/2008 (return home date was 11/14/2008)

Got engaged 10/05/2008

Got married at sunset on the beach 11/01/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

02/27/2009 sent papers Usps to Chicago Lock Box

03/07/2009 received NOAs dated 03/04/09 (130 & 765 show online 485 does not)

03/13/2009 received biometrics appt notice for 03/27/2009

03/27/2009 biometrics appt @3pm (in & out in less than 20 minutes)

04/16/2009 Received pink notice of medical exam needed

04/17/2009 Had medical exam done by Civil Surgeon (have to return on Tuesday 04/21/2009 forResults)

04/24/2009 Papers delivered to Lees Summit (MSC) :o)

05/07/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD card has been ordered & should arrive within 30 days

05/08/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD Approval Notice was sent

05/09/2009 Received EAD card in mail YAAAAAY

05/12/2009 Applied for Social Security Card

05/15/2009 NOA received with I-485 interview date 07/20/2009

020b50f4b0.png

07/20/2009 AOS Interview in Orlando FL

07/21/2009 Email received " Card Production Ordered " YAAAAY 139 days!

07/24/2009 Welcome letter received! & Approval of I-130 also received! Yaaay

08/04/2009 Green Card received! Hoooraaaaay!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have never seen a "touch" on our case :( & we had an RFE for my husbands medical exam which we promptly took care of & sent back to them ( & we checked, they have been received per USPS)

When we look online all we see is the initial receipt of the papers. I am also concerned because ours went to MSC & not CSC or VSC like everyone elses.

Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty. :rofl: Sorry could not refuse . Here read this. I think this may answer your question.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00048f3d6a1RCRD

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

What is MSC. In my one whole decade of dealing with immigration here, i never knew anything called MSC. I know there are VSC, TSC, NSC, and CSC.

so what is MSC, MISSISIPU service Center, or Montana Service center or is it MIssoury service center. Just wondered.

In this regard i like to mentiuone one more thing, and again that comes from expereince.

- Many threads here at VJ start with people Raving and Ranting while waiting for their NOA2 . ANd, in no time- I take my liberty to repeat , In no time people like me find ourselves out of place simply because those active participants and in many cases the OP ( original Poster) gets approved , and moves on to NVC, and the whole thread starts reflecting more and more NVC case progress. That essentially leaves out all the vjers who are not lucky enough to get approval in time and no matter how hard they try, all teh posts in the thread start becoming irrevalent to those who would still be waiting.

Now what i have mentioned above cannot be avoided.Time changes and so do all the thread relevance. I understand. So people like me start looking for threads that atleast makes sense or where people with similar circumstances like mine start posting. That is at many times I have found to be bit disheartening. It would be nice to have all those who have gotten approved or have been able to join their spouses should still, now and then, keep popping up here and start giving back to the community rather than Disappear completely.

I am not sure if or any of you share my views. but My views are mine and I love to agree to disagree. That is one key Mantra that has taken me through many arguments and discussions, and probably saved my Nose from breaking. :blink:

Thank you all

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

What is MSC. In my one whole decade of dealing with immigration here, i never knew anything called MSC. I know there are VSC, TSC, NSC, and CSC.

so what is MSC, MISSISIPU service Center, or Montana Service center or is it MIssoury service center. Just wondered.

In this regard i like to mentiuone one more thing, and again that comes from expereince.

- Many threads here at VJ start with people Raving and Ranting while waiting for their NOA2 . ANd, in no time- I take my liberty to repeat , In no time people like me find ourselves out of place simply because those active participants and in many cases the OP ( original Poster) gets approved , and moves on to NVC, and the whole thread starts reflecting more and more NVC case progress. That essentially leaves out all the vjers who are not lucky enough to get approval in time and no matter how hard they try, all teh posts in the thread start becoming irrevalent to those who would still be waiting.

Now what i have mentioned above cannot be avoided.Time changes and so do all the thread relevance. I understand. So people like me start looking for threads that atleast makes sense or where people with similar circumstances like mine start posting. That is at many times I have found to be bit disheartening. It would be nice to have all those who have gotten approved or have been able to join their spouses should still, now and then, keep popping up here and start giving back to the community rather than Disappear completely.

I am not sure if or any of you share my views. but My views are mine and I love to agree to disagree. That is one key Mantra that has taken me through many arguments and discussions, and probably saved my Nose from breaking. :blink:

Thank you all

Missouri Service Center. I understand your views completely. Look Im not sure how to help you, but will try too.

First of all work on getting senator or congressman to assist you. BUT, BUT keep working on NVC docs and etc. Got questions on NVC post them. There will always be someone her to assist you. For now, please stay in this thread, and post away. I argue too, just ask my husband, LOL

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

LOL Paris heart

I am here to stay for a long time, unless i get kicked out for something i may write or say when enraged. but i beleive in myself

:jest:

I think we can help each other by what we have been through.Also we can help by things that we have not been through , but have come to know second hand. ANd i think that goes a long way in drawing a smile on a dismayed face.

I will be around, will share what i know, and keep posting away.

Thanks

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

LOL Paris heart

I am here to stay for a long time, unless i get kicked out for something i may write or say when enraged. but i beleive in myself

:jest:

I think we can help each other by what we have been through.Also we can help by things that we have not been through , but have come to know second hand. ANd i think that goes a long way in drawing a smile on a dismayed face.

I will be around, will share what i know, and keep posting away.

Thanks

Great!!!!! I hate to be the first to break your nose if you leave us now. LOL Yes we will help each other, all of us!!!!

Your very welcome, I like your spirit.

Truly happy!!!

Not too upset you, but call again later today or tomorrow, I bet you get a different answer and a different person. It happened to me once before, I called, did not get a satisfing answer, called back and got a officer who truly helped me, he is even the one who told me that my petition was on a desk now, and I did not even have to ask him.

FYI glad you controlled your mouth, cause it would of been reported on your file you cussed at him. And Im sure they would be in no hurry to process a petitioner who cursed at them. Would you???

If a case is well within NORMAL processing times I don't understand calling USCIS and apparently working through some type of alternate system that involves real people instead of the automated response that says,

"your case is within normal processing times" ..

Can this be "helping" to distract workers and look for files? March filers have gotten approved but there are Oct 08- , Feb 09 cases still in the works.

I think the best advice for March filers is to stay off the phone and check in periodically with USCIS case status online.

The Oct filers should go ahead and ask for a Congressman or Senator to get involved at this point.

I don't think calling slows them down... they have people whose specialty are to to answer phones and just dictate to you what they see on screen. They are not the ones who are reviewing your papers.

I'm sorry for the October to Feb filers... but we are all in the same boat and there is no need to specifically taget March filers. Yes, we are a bit eager to get going... aren't all of us here are? Plus, the economy sucks so we have more limited options on flying back and forth to see our loved ones.

Finally, the phone is there for people to use... I mean no offense here, but I didn't get any NOA1... and there's no way we could've gotten it if we didn't call. So don't put the blame on March Filers when the USCIS is working so slow!

I've been busy this week.. working on my NVC papers.

Monday: Worked on our joint bank account here. Got all the forms that he needs to sign. Also, got 3 copies of my police clearance. Two will be sent to my hubby in separate packages. I'm thinking of sending two identical documents in two different envelopes just in case it gets lost. We decided to get extra copies just in case NVC loses them... I don't have to keep going back and forth to get copies from the government agencies here.

Tuesday: Rest day... spent time watching DVDs.

Wednesday: Went to our National Statistics Office (NSO) Applied for 3 BirthCertificate; 2 Marriage Certificate; 1 Certificate of Marriage (CENOMAR). all of which I will be able to receive by May 18th. I mailed the bank forms to my hubby via Regular mail to see how long it will take to get to him. I'm thinking I'll Express Mail one set of docs and send the other via Regular Mail. So... we're doing some experiment here. Went to the mall, got printer ink; shop around. Got home... Filled out DS3032 and DS230.. print and stored it away for mailing.

Thursday: Checked USCIS website.. no touch. Talked to hubby till he fell asleep. Going out to watch X-Men with my brother this afternoon. WHEW!!

Friday: No schedule yet! But will most likely read and familiarize myself on NVC steps.

Saturday: No schedule yet!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey everyone... :)

Everyone I work with thinks I am crazy . I run to the bathroom with my phone every 1 or so to check uscis website.

I try to not call but it isnt because I think I am backing up petitions. I simply do not want a "fake" touch. Not that touches are reliable to begin with. They could be anything from you got moved from shelf to shelf, to someone is working your case and checking documents. Touches are not a crystal ball, but they can sure make you :dance::thumbs::star: ............... just to name a few things

As I understand the process Adjudications officers do not answer the phones typically. I could have the process wrong but they have people that just answer phones, just like any company.

Anyhow it doesnt matter.

Ok for NVC I have DS papers signed already. I have not filled in a AOS but I am STILL WAITING ON IRS to send me freaking tax transcripts. I might just send my attorney a copy of my 1040x and have him work it out.

Question out there anyone have a joint sponsor ???????????? what is different about the paperwork with a joint sponsor ??????

I am asking uninformed questions, I was not suppose to have to calim a joint but I am on the border line for income figured better safe than sorry .....

Alright everyone see you when I wake up :)

MSC is the Missouri Service Center aka National Benefits Center. We got 3 I-797's 1 for each (I-130/I-485/I-765) and had an RFE from there for his medical exam BUT STILL NOT TOUCHES!!!!

I try to tell myself everyday that I shouldn't be discouraged and maybe I will be one of those lucky rascals who gets a phone call from my husband to say WOOOOHOOOO got my EAD LOL!

I try to NOT check the website, but I can't help myself, I am not a patient person at all and waiting is TERRIBLE as you all know!

I am so greatful for my Visa Journey family!

Ms. Beth is the best for starting this post. Its nice to talk to people who have a grasp of what you are going thru, and who are positive and helpful!

Hope everyone has a great day :thumbs:

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Got engaged 10/05/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

04/17/2009 Had medical exam done by Civil Surgeon (have to return on Tuesday 04/21/2009 forResults)

05/07/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD card has been ordered & should arrive within 30 days

020b50f4b0.png

MSC is the Missouri Service Center aka National Benefits Center. We got 3 I-797's 1 for each (I-130/I-485/I-765) and had an RFE from there for his medical exam BUT STILL NOT TOUCHES!!!!

I try to tell myself everyday that I shouldn't be discouraged and maybe I will be one of those lucky rascals who gets a phone call from my husband to say WOOOOHOOOO got my EAD LOL!

I try to NOT check the website, but I can't help myself, I am not a patient person at all and waiting is TERRIBLE as you all know!

I am so greatful for my Visa Journey family!

Ms. Beth is the best for starting this post. Its nice to talk to people who have a grasp of what you are going thru, and who are positive and helpful!

Hope everyone has a great day :thumbs:

Good morning Castaways, how is all today? Its a brand new day, let wonderful things happen for all of us today!!!

Truly happy!!!

Good day Ms. Beth. Nothing exciting for us today, so I have my fingers toes and eyes crossed for everyone else!

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Got engaged 10/05/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

020b50f4b0.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

:blink: Morning everyone... I am a little out of sorts this morning.

Nothin new on the case.

Trying to get 1000s of pages of internet conversations printed off (hehe)

My husband thinks it funny I will go back and read our old conversations... excerpt from a VERY old one..

Talking about why long distance relationshops dont work and the fact that he was not going to find anyone.

"Why would a woman ever want to come and visit me here (in MENA) ?"

my response

"either she is crazy or she loves you"

hehehehe 7 months later I was the crazy chick on the plane..........

i'm having a bad "visa" day.. so i think i'll refrain from posting my lamentations today.

it sure helps that Paris made this thread for people who are still waiting for NOA2.

although I haven't really got all my NVC docs completed.. it is still nerve wracking to wait for this NOA2.

good luck everyone.. let's pray for a speedy adjudication of our papers in NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.