Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Februay & March filers CSC , feel like your lost on uncharted island? ,Your ship mates resqued and your left behind .

Well here is a new island , we can get thru this together. Our day will come soon. Keep faith.

Some filers had RFE, and still no approvals, some have had petitions on a desk for a few weeks, and no approvals.

So lets survive this island together, and keep each other company.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ours didn't go to CSC yet still at MSC but I do know what you mean. Filed in February 09. Got our first RFE on a Thursday for med exam, got that done on that friday, picked up the result Tuesday and went STRAIGHT to the post office. They go there this past Friday and now we wait. . . . Thanks for making me realize that we are not alone!

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Started talking online (Xbox) 02/15/2008

Came to US to meet 08/29/2008 (return home date was 11/14/2008)

Got engaged 10/05/2008

Got married at sunset on the beach 11/01/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

02/27/2009 sent papers Usps to Chicago Lock Box

03/07/2009 received NOAs dated 03/04/09 (130 & 765 show online 485 does not)

03/13/2009 received biometrics appt notice for 03/27/2009

03/27/2009 biometrics appt @3pm (in & out in less than 20 minutes)

04/16/2009 Received pink notice of medical exam needed

04/17/2009 Had medical exam done by Civil Surgeon (have to return on Tuesday 04/21/2009 forResults)

04/24/2009 Papers delivered to Lees Summit (MSC) :o)

05/07/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD card has been ordered & should arrive within 30 days

05/08/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD Approval Notice was sent

05/09/2009 Received EAD card in mail YAAAAAY

05/12/2009 Applied for Social Security Card

05/15/2009 NOA received with I-485 interview date 07/20/2009

020b50f4b0.png

07/20/2009 AOS Interview in Orlando FL

07/21/2009 Email received " Card Production Ordered " YAAAAY 139 days!

07/24/2009 Welcome letter received! & Approval of I-130 also received! Yaaay

08/04/2009 Green Card received! Hoooraaaaay!!

Ours didn't go to CSC yet still at MSC but I do know what you mean. Filed in February 09. Got our first RFE on a Thursday for med exam, got that done on that friday, picked up the result Tuesday and went STRAIGHT to the post office. They go there this past Friday and now we wait. . . . Thanks for making me realize that we are not alone!

Your welcome, and please stay. I for myself, have had my petition on a officers desk now for 2 weeks, what is he or she doing with it? admiring it or what? Come on process, approve, pick up next one, and etc. etc.

Which castway is next??? :help: S.O.S. save us from USCIS Island.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Paris

Thanks for starting this thread!!! I am happy to be in company with those in the same situation as we are. We got Noa1 on March 2nd, RFE on April 3rd and just today California Service Center is showing they received our reply. It took 13 days from arrival at CSC to show received in their system. So now we are hoping for some news soon!!! Would love to hear about others experiences as well!!

Betsy

Betsy El Sum

Paris

Thanks for starting this thread!!! I am happy to be in company with those in the same situation as we are. We got Noa1 on March 2nd, RFE on April 3rd and just today California Service Center is showing they received our reply. It took 13 days from arrival at CSC to show received in their system. So now we are hoping for some news soon!!! Would love to hear about others experiences as well!!

Betsy

Hey Betsy, just call me Beth, plus we can also talk about what steps we have also prepared for with NVC and the interview. Dont wait till last minute to do interview binder, mine is 3 inches, and I still need one more.

Truly happy!!!

Paris

Betsy

Hey Betsy, just call me Beth, plus we can also talk about what steps we have also prepared for with NVC and the interview. Dont wait till last minute to do interview binder, mine is 3 inches, and I still need one more.

How many dont sleep and find themselves trolling on VJ or checking USCIS Case Status line when you should be asleep?

I do, guilty as all out.

Truly happy!!!

WOW I have read the last couple of posts and I do have more information than I am sure they are going to want to see. LOL

How long was it before your case got transfered to CSC? Did it go thru MSC first?

We sent ours to Chicago and then it went to MSC, and now I am just sitting waiting patiently :blink: NOT lol I am trying to be patient, but there is nothing more nerve racking than waiting I guess.

Thanks for this post, I see you post lots of useful information on here all the time "Paris Heart" so I am glad to have a place to come and see whats going on with people in my same time frame!

Your the best!

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Got engaged 10/05/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

04/17/2009 Had medical exam done by Civil Surgeon (have to return on Tuesday 04/21/2009 forResults)

05/07/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD card has been ordered & should arrive within 30 days

020b50f4b0.png

Timeline

Beth,

I have all the neurotic behaviors that come along with this process. I need LOTS of help knowing what to do for the next steps. I find it all very very confusing. As far as NVC goes, how much paperwork other than forms and payments have to be sent in? Will it be me sending those things or Tarek? See I told you I am clueless about NVC. LOL

Betsy El Sum

WOW I have read the last couple of posts and I do have more information than I am sure they are going to want to see. LOL

How long was it before your case got transfered to CSC? Did it go thru MSC first?

We sent ours to Chicago and then it went to MSC, and now I am just sitting waiting patiently :blink: NOT lol I am trying to be patient, but there is nothing more nerve racking than waiting I guess.

Thanks for this post, I see you post lots of useful information on here all the time "Paris Heart" so I am glad to have a place to come and see whats going on with people in my same time frame!

Your the best!

We filed the I-130 petition in March, NOA 1 dated March 12th, went straight to California, lucky it did not go to VSC.

Been on a officers desk since April 14th, and as of this minute, still awaiting approval/ had 2 touches April 22nd and 23rd, but touches I think were caused by calling USCIS earlier the week before and system just updated itself. But I admit, it was a spirit lifter, and helped when I needed it most. Just call me Beth :)

Truly happy!!!

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY of surfing this site more times a day than I care to count OR ADMIT! LOL

This and the most useless USCIS CRIS system (even though I KNOW they don't update it, I guess I keep hoping for the miracle)!

I get something in the mail and I immediately run to this site looking for the person who has remotely experienced anything similar to us.

I am very greatful to everyone on here and I feel super excited to know that there are people on here in the same boat, and that we can be support and a source of information for each other!

Chins up everyone!

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Got engaged 10/05/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

020b50f4b0.png

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY of surfing this site more times a day than I care to count OR ADMIT! LOL

This and the most useless USCIS CRIS system (even though I KNOW they don't update it, I guess I keep hoping for the miracle)!

I get something in the mail and I immediately run to this site looking for the person who has remotely experienced anything similar to us.

I am very greatful to everyone on here and I feel super excited to know that there are people on here in the same boat, and that we can be support and a source of information for each other!

Chins up everyone!

Its a big boat baby, and its NOT named the Titanic.

Truly happy!!!

Chins up everyone!

Its a big boat baby, and its NOT named the Titanic.

Okay numbers thanks to Igors list:

Feb. filers with Feb. NOA 1 5 Left Un-approved.

Feb. filers with March dated NOA 1 5 Un-approved.

March filers with March NOA 1 22 Un-approved. "I'm one of those. Some filed shortly before me approved, a few filed after me and are approved"

And just for FYI 2 January filers with January NOA 1 Not approved yet.

We are 3 days from May and so many March filers still hanging around mailbox for NOA 2

Jan. and Feb. filers went fast, Im happy for them, but so many March filers still un-approved. What happened?

But dont despair, lets get ready for NVC.

Truly happy!!!

Timeline

The part that upsets me is that I know if I had sent my Arabic marriage contract in with my tranlated copy we would be approved already. That made me feel like a real loser :(

Betsy El Sum

The part that upsets me is that I know if I had sent my Arabic marriage contract in with my tranlated copy we would be approved already. That made me feel like a real loser :(

Hey, Hey, stop that, your NOT, or will ever be a loser!!!!! 'slap on back of the head" :)

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Februay & March filers CSC , feel like your lost on uncharted island? ,Your ship mates resqued and your left behind .

Well here is a new island , we can get thru this together. Our day will come soon. Keep faith.

Some filers had RFE, and still no approvals, some have had petitions on a desk for a few weeks, and no approvals.

So lets survive this island together, and keep each other company.

Please register me as one of the "Lost Ones" Loll. Fiance visa was filed in Jan 07, it is sitting at USCIS for adjudication since April 08. :crying: We finally got married last month and now have filed I-130, NOA1 as of 31 March 09. I have tried to cancell the fiance visa 2 times allready but it is still listed as active.

Thank you to all of our Friends who gave their best wishes and support. To those of you who are still waiting; never give up. It will happen for you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.