Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
for the past two months, they have been approving a couple petitions towards the end of the month which leads to a return of the timelines

but by the first week of the following month.....poof they go back to go slow and the timelines disappear

Seems like they have just done that now, there were a couple of approvals over the last couple days and now nothing.....they like to tease us and get our hopes up and then they just kick you back down....

12/07/2009 - POE LAX

12/16/2009 - Received GC in mail

Removal Of Conditions 09-09-2011

09-09-2011 : Mailed ROC packet

09-12-2011 : Packet Arrived CSC (delayed from labor day long weekend)

09-14-2011 : Check Cashed

09-14-2011 : NOA1 dated 09-12-2011

09-19-2011 : Early walk-in Biometrics completed (Original date 10/03/2011)

02-07-2012 : Green Card Approved

02-11-2012 : Green Card Received

Citizenship

09-07-2012 : Mailed N-400 package

09-10-2012 : N-400 Package delivered

09-13-2012 : Check cashed, email and text received with case number

09-14-2012 : Biometrics letter mailed

09-15-2012 : NOA received dated 09-10

09-17-2012 : Biometrics letter received for 09-27

02-25-2013 : Interview Passed - Original interview was 01-07-2013 but was out of country so postponed

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Hey everyone,

Its been a while I havent logged in in over a week :wacko:

i saw 3 approvals for the 22 are we picking up again or is it just a trend .... ?

Okie Beth, any news after you sent package off to the head honcho lady. I havent tried to keep up recently give me the down low. How many days to trip now its fast approaching ?

I think the 20 hours a day at work are killing me i cant even type anymore.

Bets any news on an interview ... do you even still hang out with us and the cool crowd ?

I miss you all.... tear tear

Simps ? how are you doing ?

ok i have to get back to work before i get behind again. ((((everyone))))

Hey Courtney I m doing good sweetie and u? I got noa2 :dance: lol.. Hopefully u get it soon too amen. i want u , beth, Sdw, sunflowers to join me n ber at NVC.. our case number still not assign, they says they don't have enough approval to send lol what the miser people they are!! lol.. :bonk: :bonk:

Hi Simps...

I have one question: How did you find out you got approved before getting the hardcopy? Did you call? So no status change at all on the website??

Hi,

yeah actually we got hard copy only on 16th but it says on it they approved on 13th July..

interview date- 11/06/2009

visa approved! 11/17/2009.. pheww!!

received passport-11/20/2009

entered in US- 12/14/2009

POE- New york

welcome received- 02/01/2010

green card received- 02/08/2010

removal of condition-12/15/2011

ROC package sent to CSC- 09/21/2011

http://craftychefcooking.blogspot.com/

We just got our hard copy too. o_o Now NVC # please. :3!

Morning Castawasy, a few more approvals last week, and that is good. Maybe more this week. Now the days and weeks are running together, always saying ,well tomorrow, or there is next week, when does it all end?

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

If I am not mistaken there are given at interview. i.e. in Manila they give a pink for approval....... Blue for denial or nore information :)

Not sure in Bogota, Husband does not remember what the kids got.

morning guys i have been hearing about pink slips and blue slips ,can anyone explain?

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

If I am not mistaken there are given at interview. i.e. in Manila they give a pink for approval....... Blue for denial or nore information :)

morning guys i have been hearing about pink slips and blue slips ,can anyone explain?

HALF HEARTED UPDATE WITH MY CASE. 07/27/2009

I gave in and called CSC, my 8 pound notebook was received, turns out the officer processing my case signed for my note book Officer Tonya Nguyen, and now is a $16.oo 8 pound Nylon notebook paperweight on her desk. I was told I will hear very shortly. Turns out all of CSC knows of the notebook and the request from Washington, DC. Im the most hated U.S. petitioner at CSC!!! But got to admit , the same lady I talk too who is usually nasty to me, was a real princess this go around. I was shocked!!!! So there it is, lets see where it goes, as far as the piece of mind, I lost that a long time ago in this nightmare.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I gave in and called CSC, my 8 pound notebook was received, turns out the officer processing my case signed for my note book Officer Tonya Nguyen, and now is a $16.oo 8 pound Nylon notebook paperweight on her desk. I was told I will hear very shortly. Turns out all of CSC knows of the notebook and the request from Washington, DC. Im the most hated U.S. petitioner at CSC!!! But got to admit , the same lady I talk too who is usually nasty to me, was a real princess this go around. I was shocked!!!! So there it is, lets see where it goes, as far as the piece of mind, I lost that a long time ago in this nightmare.

you are always strong and u will be all the time

you are about to be done with it ..

and im sure we will hear the good news for you so so so sooon

take care my friend :)

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

:thumbs: Soon Beth soon! I can feel it!

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

:thumbs: Soon Beth soon! I can feel it!

I pray your right my Sister. Miss ya, enjoy Paris for me, I cant wait to leave Sept 5th, Im on my way!!! I wish you were still going to be there.

Love ya,

Beth

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I still have to go to Paris. :lol: Maybe I'll go there once I finally get to be with my husband!

Or I can settle for the French part of Canada. :lol: I have to go there twice eventually. :lol:

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

im pissed i havent gotten my hard copy yet and my noa 1 is july 27th and i got a case number in which i havent been able to put on line system and i called today and its correct number and they also messed up my bday they put 1997 instead of 1977 what can i do help any one

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

try and make an info pass Appointment

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

• 9 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Post containing personal attacks has been removed.

Please everyone, it is not allowed on VJ to insult other members, to insult their cultures or their beliefs, or to make personal attacks. Such posts will be removed and if repeated, administrative action will be taken.

I've also noticed that this thread has not been updated since August, 2009 until the comments posted today. I am going to close this version of this thread, and if members wish to re-open the topic they are allowed to re-start the thread without violating TOS.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.