Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

No, as of now no touches for me today :(

Does not mean a darn thing, USCIS has not been the greatest of updating when approval is issued. UPSP I think will be our true delivery gift with NOA 2.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Beth you will NOT believe it. My daughter Lindsey just got home from school and found my APPROVAL in the mail. Thanks be to God!!!!!!! We were approved on April 30th.

Betsy El Sum

:dance:

Beth you will NOT believe it. My daughter Lindsey just got home from school and found my APPROVAL in the mail. Thanks be to God!!!!!!! We were approved on April 30th.

:dance::dance::dance::dance: And you were worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: LOL Im sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance:CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!!!

Hey when was your last touch?????? HUM????????????????????????

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Beth I got a touch on the 30th!!! I bet yours is in the mail too!!!!! Love you too!!! We will get you through this as well. I NEED you to go through NVC with me girl!!!!!

Betsy El Sum

Beth I got a touch on the 30th!!! I bet yours is in the mail too!!!!! Love you too!!! We will get you through this as well. I NEED you to go through NVC with me girl!!!!!

Okay, okay. call me this evening. But did you print off the 2 forms I told you too and sent to Tarek for signature.

DS-230 and the DS-3032 forms. Do it now if you have not!!!!

Im so happy for you Bets, so very much!! A approval today couldn't of happen to a lovlier girl!!!!! XXXX

Truly happy!!!

Okay, okay. call me this evening. But did you print off the 2 forms I told you too and sent to Tarek for signature.

DS-230 and the DS-3032 forms. Do it now if you have not!!!!

Im so happy for you Bets, so very much!! A approval today couldn't of happen to a lovlier girl!!!!! XXXX

By the way, :whistle: who is the one said you would be approved by end of April?????? CONGRATS AGAIN MY DEAR!!!!

I will PM you in a minute of what to get NOW for NVC.

Truly happy!!!

Congrats

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

HEYYYYY CONGRATS ................. :dance::whistle::dance: dance a little dance sing a little song get down tonight ***hehehehehe****

one more down a few dozen more in front of me.

Beth, got like a bright pink with white and black poka dots.... they are adorable... :)

way excited for everyone...... I just finally got it to let me log into the uscis website still NO touches .......... but you are all giving me HOPE>>>>:)

>>>everyone<<< me giving you hugs everybody

HEYYYYY CONGRATS ................. :dance::whistle::dance: dance a little dance sing a little song get down tonight ***hehehehehe****

one more down a few dozen more in front of me.

Beth, got like a bright pink with white and black poka dots.... they are adorable... :)

way excited for everyone...... I just finally got it to let me log into the uscis website still NO touches .......... but you are all giving me HOPE>>>>:)

>>>everyone<<< me giving you hugs everybody

That sounds so cute, polka dots, love it. I got a touch this am, and not sure why??? But Im giving it till end of May.

I bet you get NOA 2 also by end of May. According to VJ they are on March 11th petitions, but as we all know, they do not process first come , first serve. So who knows, you may be next. When are you leaving for Jordan??

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I have to sign a lease in NC on the 21-22 Fly out 22 to jfk staying out with friend all day and night leave JFK 10pm on the 23 get to jordan 24th

OMG im dancing :dance::dance::dance: I talked to my parents today let them know I was leaving for at least 8 days. My mother rolled her eyes and said tell him I say "Hi".... I didnt even get out of my mouth what i was doing and she already had an answer. :dance::dance:

So i go to Jordan I am trying to stay to 28th trying reallllllyyyy hard.. but 27 it is looking like. I am hopeing to be able to get some gifts for MIL and SIL but i cant find anything but perfume I might get her some shoes SIL .... but my MIL i am so clueless.... I mean what is appropriate for me to get her. i was thinking scarf for Hijab but I only ever see her wear white ones. I dont know I am stressing something new now.

I hope your right beth I did the math there is an average of 1 petition a day and sometimes two on thursday friday. Its pretty consistant so I am reallyyyyy wishing for when I come home from this trip to have the NOA2. It would be a freaking miracle to have it before i left and suprise him when i got there. THAT would be awesome.

Sorry off on a what if or could be rant. I bet yours is already approved (beth) a touch on saturday ????? :blink: I would think you would be one of the next three or four people to get approved of course there are all of the transfers that have been waiting since October at VSC are finishing up so one of them might jump ahead of us. That is OK with me I think its only fair that the ones who have been waiting so long get to go ahead. I mean either way family is family and they should be together..............

toesforVj.jpg attatched pictures of poka toes... it always makes me smile to have my toes done...

Dear Castaways,

sorry to tell you but I have to leave this island...swimming over to NVC. Finally got NOA2 in the mail today :dance:

It is dated 30 April so that touch was actually the approval.

Good luck to all of you...see you on the other side soon, I hope.

[size=3]Timeline

8 November 2008 - Married

12 February 2009 - I-130 sent

16 February 2009 - I-130 received

24 February 2009 - NOA1 (California Service Center)

07 April 2009 - RFE (Divorce Decree)

15 April 2009 - Re-submitted divorce decree

16 April 2009 - received by CSC

22 April 2009 - touch

29 April 2009 - touch

30 April 2009 - NOA2

04 May 2009 - NOA2 received

11 May 2009 - NVC Case number assigned

18 May 2009 - AOS Bill/DS3032 generated

18 May 2009 - Paid AOS Bill

18 May 2009 - Returned completed D3032 (e-mail)

20 May 2009 - AOS bill shows PAID

20 May 2009 - Printed AOS cover sheet and mailed I-864EZ package

03 June 2009 - DS3032 accepted, IV bill available and paid

04 June 2009 - IV bill shows PAID, DS230 cover available

10 July 2009 - Package sent to Nvc

15 July 2009 - Package under review

23 July 2009 - Nvc Case COMPLETED!!!

24 July 2009 - Recorded message changes to Case completed

27 July 2009 - Got e mail notification with interview date (September, 8th 2009)

07 Aug 2009 - Medical Exam Completed ENVELOPE GIVEN

08 Sept 2009 - Interview APPROVED!!!!!!

09 Sept 2009 - Visa in Hand

12 Sept 2009 - Arrived in Puerto Rico

05 Oct 2009 - Green Card Arrives in the mail

Congrats.

Hopefully the approvals mean good things for the rest of us too.

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

Beth.. I PM'd you earlier! did you get it?? did you get the email i sent a couple of days ago???

Marriage : 01-23-2009
I-130 Sent : 03-03-2009
I-130 NOA1 : 03-11-2009
I-130 Approved : 08-07-2009 (148 days)
Interview Date : 11-03-09 (YAAAAAAY!!!!!!)
Visa Received : 11-06-09
US Entry : 11-07-09

SSN: 11-19-09
Green Card: 11-24-09

Removing of Conditions
I-751 Sent: 8-15-2011
I-751 Delivered at CSC: 8-17-2011
I-751 NOA1: 8-17-2011
Early Biometrics: 10-12-2011 (Original Biometrics: 10-24-2011)
I-751 Approved: 11-17-2011

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: 12-17-2013

Beth.. I PM'd you earlier! did you get it?? did you get the email i sent a couple of days ago???

Hey Sweetie, yes got your PM right when I was walking out the door, but did not get your email. I will pull your PM and answer.

Hope you have a wonderful evening.

Dear Castaways,

sorry to tell you but I have to leave this island...swimming over to NVC. Finally got NOA2 in the mail today :dance:

It is dated 30 April so that touch was actually the approval.

Good luck to all of you...see you on the other side soon, I hope.

:dance::dance::dance: YES! Great, many congratulations. Drop by and wave at us at times. LOL Best wishes for the NVC journey.

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.