Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Count me in, I sent mine on March 30th. Received on April 1st and on April 7th, received my NOA 1. It's currently at the CSC and i hope i receive a RFE just so i know they are working on it :D

Hey hopeful, I dont hope for a RFE but I know what you mean when I got those touches two weeks ago it was the BEST feeling............ :dance::dance:

Beth Glad to hear you booked a ticket. WHOOO HOOOOO ....... I am glad your looking ahead with a smile.

I need to find someone who can thread. No one in arkansas can ***note at least no one i found can not make me cry like a baby**

glad to know your hubster understands your break-downs. It seems so much easier for men in our situation, or maybe they just dont talk about how they feel about it.

The move is driving me banannas. I booked hotel for 21 22 in Wilmington. Asked off extra 6 days ** to scout for schools for my girls** I am really getting on a plane. The girls school was picked 6 months ago. LOl, I am a compulsive planner. My friend that was suppose to pick me up bailed on me. It looks like he has a concert to attend in Egypt, so I might ask SIL or my only other friend that I know in Amman. I am a crazy white girl have I mentioned that before ?

NVC. I am putting together the last of the paperwork to send to hubby this week the tax transcripts I never recieved. so I am keeping 2 sets of photocopies and sending off photo copies and originals to husband (for interview). I can always get more W2s they are easy to come by. If original 1040 gets lost maybe a few months in the future the transcripts will comein :wacko: have to <3 the us government agencys ..... they only contact you when you owe them money ;)

Me and the girls **my daughters** are off to the salon in a bit krista **my oldest* said she would like blue nails like the water. So i suppose we are going to have bunches of fun.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

wow, I missed the baby making post i had to go backward and read. Well all I can say is Inshallah.

Remind me in September befor you leave I will send you major good bruhaha baby vibes .. :)

Have a good afternoon ladies headed off of VJ for a while... u know real life is calling in the form of poopy diaper.

**hey Beth want some baby practice I have a toddler who would ADORE you** Lmao

hehe bye ladies... and gents..

wow, I missed the baby making post i had to go backward and read. Well all I can say is Inshallah.

Remind me in September befor you leave I will send you major good bruhaha baby vibes .. :)

Have a good afternoon ladies headed off of VJ for a while... u know real life is calling in the form of poopy diaper.

Courtney, just written baby notes for now will due!! LOL Have a wonderful afternoon. Hey did you get lilacs on nails?

Mine are solar ,with on the pinkies, glitter waves, cool!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Courtney, just written baby notes for now will due!! LOL Have a wonderful afternoon. Hey did you get lilacs on nails?

THEY TOUCHED ME AGAIN TODAY!!!!! AND NOT CALLED PROMPTED, that was saturdays touch"!!! FINGERS CROSSED.!!!! :thumbs:

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

congrats paris!!! i'm praying for an approval before the 18th!!! hehe. i can't complete NVC docs anyway til the 18th

so i figured, i'd put a bit more realistic hope on that NOA2. But anything sooner is good too.

i'm learning how to cook different meals this month. Starting off with Spicy Chicken and Mango Curry for lunch tomorrow.

Whoo hoo!! I love cooking!!! Wish my hubby is here to eat with me though. Hehe.

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

THEY TOUCHED ME AGAIN TODAY!!!!! AND NOT CALLED PROMPTED, that was saturdays touch"!!! FINGERS CROSSED.!!!! :thumbs:

Thanks be to God that is great news Beth!! I hope they are mailing out your approval today.

Betsy El Sum

Thanks be to God that is great news Beth!! I hope they are mailing out your approval today.

Get this my Love, system is now telling me Im not authorized, tried a few times, could it be cause they USICIS is in system doing something else to my status? I know its far fetched, but NEVER go this message before. Even when it refuses, it automaticaly goes back to my receipt number and failed. What does it all mean? I praying so hard.

This is what it is showing: ANd I have logged in correctly, and only been in system 10 seconds.

Access To Selected Resource Not Authorized.

You have not Logged In or Your Session has Timed Out.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Get this my Love, system is now telling me Im not authorized, tried a few times, could it be cause they USICIS is in system doing something else to my status? I know its far fetched, but NEVER go this message before. Even when it refuses, it automaticaly goes back to my receipt number and failed. What does it all mean? I praying so hard.

This is what it is showing: ANd I have logged in correctly, and only been in system 10 seconds.

Access To Selected Resource Not Authorized.

You have not Logged In or Your Session has Timed Out.

I got the same message just now...

tried to log in a 2 mins later and no touch.. huh?! weird.. maybe their system is crashing!!

OMG that is totally nerve wracking. When you say automated system do you mean online or by phone?? I am praying for you Beth!!!

On line, and Im not refreshing the screen or anything, I log completely out, and start from scratch. Its like my file is locked.

Can you get into yours normally Betsy?

Truly happy!!!

I am getting the same thing Beth. Maybe they are updating their system. :angry:

Darn it!! Oh well, its in Gods hands. But still happy about the touch this am, whatever it means. Did you get a touch today?

Truly happy!!!

I am getting the same thing Beth. Maybe they are updating their system. :angry:

Darn it!! Oh well, its in Gods hands. But still happy about the touch this am, whatever it means. Did you get a touch today?

You know what, it is okay> Im happy, and planning a wonderful trip with hubby to Paris soon. Sunset picnic at Eiffel Tower, a trip to Shakespears book shop by Notre Dame, visit Arc de Triomphe again, shopping at Louis Vuitton "my favorite" and see the Mona Lisa again. All side by side with him and that is the only thing that counts.

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.