Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Paris what color are you now ???? im curious ?? Its always nice to do your hair thats for sure ............. I want to go get a mani pedi I need one !!!!!!

I was thinking to do Lilys or Lillacs on my nails ... hmmm ... I cant decide I will tell her do whatever she wants im out the door ... have a good night sweethearts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Beth we need to see the new do' LOL Nothing makes us forget our troubles like fresh hair HEHE!

Hope you had a great date night with hubby. You two should get immigration approval because you make an adorable couple! It's an adorable pic of the two of you makes me smile just to see you two.

Ok swore I wasn't going to get on here this weekend but I love & worry about everyone so much it makes it hard because I don't want to miss any good news!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend & hopefully this next week will hold lots of good for all of us

OXOX

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Started talking online (Xbox) 02/15/2008

Came to US to meet 08/29/2008 (return home date was 11/14/2008)

Got engaged 10/05/2008

Got married at sunset on the beach 11/01/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

02/27/2009 sent papers Usps to Chicago Lock Box

03/07/2009 received NOAs dated 03/04/09 (130 & 765 show online 485 does not)

03/13/2009 received biometrics appt notice for 03/27/2009

03/27/2009 biometrics appt @3pm (in & out in less than 20 minutes)

04/16/2009 Received pink notice of medical exam needed

04/17/2009 Had medical exam done by Civil Surgeon (have to return on Tuesday 04/21/2009 forResults)

04/24/2009 Papers delivered to Lees Summit (MSC) :o)

05/07/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD card has been ordered & should arrive within 30 days

05/08/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD Approval Notice was sent

05/09/2009 Received EAD card in mail YAAAAAY

05/12/2009 Applied for Social Security Card

05/15/2009 NOA received with I-485 interview date 07/20/2009

020b50f4b0.png

07/20/2009 AOS Interview in Orlando FL

07/21/2009 Email received " Card Production Ordered " YAAAAY 139 days!

07/24/2009 Welcome letter received! & Approval of I-130 also received! Yaaay

08/04/2009 Green Card received! Hoooraaaaay!!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well I had a good weekend with the derby and all but it was disappointing as well. All those touches last week had me convinced we would get approved. And to be honest, I am not looking forward to this week starting because all I will be able to think about is checking USCIS about a hundred times a day looking for touches or updates. Oh well it is what it is. I need to find better ways to cope with all this stuff.

Betsy El Sum

Betsy,

I hope this week holds lots of good stuff for everyone! Keep your chin up sweetie, hopefully touches mean good things are coming!

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Got engaged 10/05/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

04/17/2009 Had medical exam done by Civil Surgeon (have to return on Tuesday 04/21/2009 forResults)

05/07/2009 Received email from CRIS that EAD card has been ordered & should arrive within 30 days

020b50f4b0.png

Well I had a good weekend with the derby and all but it was disappointing as well. All those touches last week had me convinced we would get approved. And to be honest, I am not looking forward to this week starting because all I will be able to think about is checking USCIS about a hundred times a day looking for touches or updates. Oh well it is what it is. I need to find better ways to cope with all this stuff.

I understand Betsy, this evening chat with hubby was emontional. We taked about the immigration progress and i broke down.

And he admitted finally to me, he felt helpless to comfort me so far away. We tried to change subject but came right back to it.

We tried to plan a vacation to focus on somethibng new, but came right back to the time we want to have interview.

Our whole life turns around a approval, cause without it , we cant truly plan vacations, and etc.

Once NOA 2 comes in we can get thru NVC as soon as case number is issued, and we all know to give that part atleast 20 day or a bit more, but atleast we can start to feel brave enough to plan.

I will admit, things have been strained lately with us, but tonight it mended, cause we truly talked about the process. He soes not like to talk avbout things when we have no contol over, and I understand that. But he understood my ground on it, and admitted to me, if it help me, then he will talk all I want about it. He listended intently, and we proceeded from there. It did me good. then he went a step further, and started to talk about things when he is here, that did my heart good.

I adore and love him more then anything, and it is hard when your married and 5000 miles apart, normalcy is not exactly the key word, but we try and keep trying. Its what we fight for, we fight for the ones we love.

We are all here for you Betsy, and feel your pain. That is one thing i trury love about our group here, we understand, we feel each others joys aand pain. We support each other, we try to make each other laugh when things get tense. But we are here for each other.

Courtney, I colored the same, a dark strawberry blond with high lights. I also had manicure and pedicure, and got a new set of claws for the week. Went one step further, waxing, OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and threaded the eye brows.

So new me, just wish was with hubby to share.

Good night all, sweet dreams, its a new week tomorrow, dream tonight of your loved ones.

Sorry for the long post, hey, lets concentrate on NVC docs this week, okay???? I will do a list Monday, and we can compare notes, and prepare to get thru NVC fast.

Love to all. Good night Betsy, Im alwasy here, Courtney, lets start planning your move and your trip, and Kitty Kisses, lets talk about your hubby the chef,

Good night my favorite castaways, . XOXOXO

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Count me in, I sent mine on March 30th. Received on April 1st and on April 7th, received my NOA 1. It's currently at the CSC and i hope i receive a RFE just so i know they are working on it :D

I-130 - 03/30/09

NOA1 - 04/07/09

NOA2- 08/03/09

NVC 10/16/09

Interview (Moscow): December 15, 2009 (Successful)

I understand Betsy, this evening chat with hubby was emontional. We taked about the immigration progress and i broke down.

And he admitted finally to me, he felt helpless to comfort me so far away. We tried to change subject but came right back to it.

We tried to plan a vacation to focus on somethibng new, but came right back to the time we want to have interview.

Our whole life turns around a approval, cause without it , we cant truly plan vacations, and etc.

Once NOA 2 comes in we can get thru NVC as soon as case number is issued, and we all know to give that part atleast 20 day or a bit more, but atleast we can start to feel brave enough to plan.

I will admit, things have been strained lately with us, but tonight it mended, cause we truly talked about the process. He soes not like to talk avbout things when we have no contol over, and I understand that. But he understood my ground on it, and admitted to me, if it help me, then he will talk all I want about it. He listended intently, and we proceeded from there. It did me good. then he went a step further, and started to talk about things when he is here, that did my heart good.

I adore and love him more then anything, and it is hard when your married and 5000 miles apart, normalcy is not exactly the key word, but we try and keep trying. Its what we fight for, we fight for the ones we love.

We are all here for you Betsy, and feel your pain. That is one thing i trury love about our group here, we understand, we feel each others joys aand pain. We support each other, we try to make each other laugh when things get tense. But we are here for each other.

Courtney, I colored the same, a dark strawberry blond with high lights. I also had manicure and pedicure, and got a new set of claws for the week. Went one step further, waxing, OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and threaded the eye brows.

Good night all, sweet dreams, its a new week tomorrow, dream tonight of your loved ones.

Sorry for the long post, hey, lets concentrate on NVC docs this week, okay???? I will do a list Monday, and we can compare notes, and prepare to get thru NVC fast.

Love to all. Good night Betsy, Im alwasy here, Courtney, lets start planning your move and your trip, and Kitty Kisses, lets talk about your hubby the chef,

ah! yeah, it takes a toll on the marriage doesn't it? Someone in the marriage always obssesses about the docs. heh!

Normalcy is not part of my vocabulary now but I'd like to believe that after going through all this BS, my marriage will be stronger. Because in the future when we hit road blocks, I'd look back and say we made fo xxmonths of being apart and trying to keep the marriage together... I'll make it through to forever somehow. :yes:

hey! NVC docs list whoo hoo!!! this should keep us busy for the week.

:thumbs: good idea beth. I have my list ready... but documents are still not with me. I have to wait til May 18th to complete it. But it is good to review it now so I can still go out and get whatever I need if I forgot something.

Sent bank docs to my hubby so we can open joint account here.. waiting for it to arrive there and come back soon.

Have a wonderful week ahead! I'm half way done with Monday.... things should go easier for me. I hate Mondays! :bonk:

ah! yeah, it takes a toll on the marriage doesn't it? Someone in the marriage always obssesses about the docs. heh!

Normalcy is not part of my vocabulary now but I'd like to believe that after going through all this BS, my marriage will be stronger. Because in the future when we hit road blocks, I'd look back and say we made fo xxmonths of being apart and trying to keep the marriage together... I'll make it through to forever somehow. :yes:

hey! NVC docs list whoo hoo!!! this should keep us busy for the week.

:thumbs: good idea beth. I have my list ready... but documents are still not with me. I have to wait til May 18th to complete it. But it is good to review it now so I can still go out and get whatever I need if I forgot something.

Sent bank docs to my hubby so we can open joint account here.. waiting for it to arrive there and come back soon.

Have a wonderful week ahead! I'm half way done with Monday.... things should go easier for me. I hate Mondays! :bonk:

Good morning all.

Its a brand new week, may our hearts desires with USCIS come true. New start, new hopes, and new beginnings.

Have a good day, remember to breath, and smile for what we do have, our loved ones.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well honestly I am trying to be positive but I don't have a good outlook for this week. I feel like I am a slave to this site and the USCIS website. I am glad to be here with you guys but I really am struggling with this whole process.

Betsy El Sum

Well honestly I am trying to be positive but I don't have a good outlook for this week. I feel like I am a slave to this site and the USCIS website. I am glad to be here with you guys but I really am struggling with this whole process.

We are always here for you Betsy. Im trying to stay positive, May has just begun for all of us, that is my goal, for approval by Memorial Day in order for us to make a September interview while Im there on vacaton. Its is my FOCUS. I think this is what will keep my sanity.

Betsy, please, set a goal for Friday for your approval, please, it is a focus for you.Im not trying to dis-courage you, just trying for all of us to have a moderate goal and focus. Otherwise, as you know, most certainly meltdowns will occur. I have noticed a change in me, and I dont like it. So today, my goals are, lighten up on smoking, eating right, and some exercise. Working of NVC materials, and trying to see the light that WILL come from this dark tunnel we are in. Okay, back to work, will pull NVC materials for us today when I have a light minute and proceed from there.

Breath and smile. :thumbs:

Truly happy!!!

We are always here for you Betsy. Im trying to stay positive, May has just begun for all of us, that is my goal, for approval by Memorial Day in order for us to make a September interview while Im there on vacaton. Its is my FOCUS. I think this is what will keep my sanity.

Betsy, please, set a goal for Friday for your approval, please, it is a focus for you.Im not trying to dis-courage you, just trying for all of us to have a moderate goal and focus. Otherwise, as you know, most certainly meltdowns will occur. I have noticed a change in me, and I dont like it. So today, my goals are, lighten up on smoking, eating right, and some exercise. Working of NVC materials, and trying to see the light that WILL come from this dark tunnel we are in. Okay, back to work, will pull NVC materials for us today when I have a light minute and proceed from there.

Breath and smile. :thumbs:

Well I did something positive to keep me focus, I booked my flight to Paris, I leave Septmeber 5th , got a great deal!!!

Regardless where we are at in process, I will go to Paris to be with him for 9 days. SIGH.......

Truly happy!!!

Awww Beth that is wonderful. I want to go too!!

Its all going to be alright this week Betsy, you will see Sweetie!!!! I would rely more on U.S. mail.l bringing NOA 2 then seeing it on USCIS website.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

I am so glad you made plans to go to Paris Beth.

Kimberly Troth

Details

Met online Dec 2007

Got engaged 10/05/2008

7fdc6d7397.png

I-130/765/485

020b50f4b0.png

I am so glad you made plans to go to Paris Beth.

Thanks Kim & Betsy, feels good. The planning keeps me up and positive, and also discovered from my chart/schedule, perfect timing in the baby making dept when I there!!!!

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.