Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

I have to sign a lease in NC on the 21-22 Fly out 22 to jfk staying out with friend all day and night leave JFK 10pm on the 23 get to jordan 24th

OMG im dancing :dance::dance::dance: I talked to my parents today let them know I was leaving for at least 8 days. My mother rolled her eyes and said tell him I say "Hi".... I didnt even get out of my mouth what i was doing and she already had an answer. :dance::dance:

So i go to Jordan I am trying to stay to 28th trying reallllllyyyy hard.. but 27 it is looking like. I am hopeing to be able to get some gifts for MIL and SIL but i cant find anything but perfume I might get her some shoes SIL .... but my MIL i am so clueless.... I mean what is appropriate for me to get her. i was thinking scarf for Hijab but I only ever see her wear white ones. I dont know I am stressing something new now.

I hope your right beth I did the math there is an average of 1 petition a day and sometimes two on thursday friday. Its pretty consistant so I am reallyyyyy wishing for when I come home from this trip to have the NOA2. It would be a freaking miracle to have it before i left and suprise him when i got there. THAT would be awesome.

Sorry off on a what if or could be rant. I bet yours is already approved (beth) a touch on saturday ????? :blink: I would think you would be one of the next three or four people to get approved of course there are all of the transfers that have been waiting since October at VSC are finishing up so one of them might jump ahead of us. That is OK with me I think its only fair that the ones who have been waiting so long get to go ahead. I mean either way family is family and they should be together..............

toesforVj.jpg attatched pictures of poka toes... it always makes me smile to have my toes done...

I hope you have a great visit, hey take pics, and keep all things relating to trip, = evidence at interview, but I'm sure you knew that. Great toes, adorable!!! Your time is coming soon Courtney, and we will all be here waiting for you to return an cheer you on!!!!

Beth

P.S. Ranting is allowed, its the therapy of the soul for us here.

Hugs!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, as of now no touches for me today :(

Does not mean a darn thing, USCIS has not been the greatest of updating when approval is issued. UPSP I think will be our true delivery gift with NOA 2.

Hey Betsy, does this post look familar? :whistle: LOL People !!!,do not rely on USCIS to email you a approval or much less update your approval in their website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USPS seems to be our light at end of USCIS dark tunnel.

Truly happy!!!

No, as of now no touches for me today :(

Does not mean a darn thing, USCIS has not been the greatest of updating when approval is issued. UPSP I think will be our true delivery gift with NOA 2.

Hey Betsy, does this post look familar? :whistle: LOL People !!!,do not rely on USCIS to email you a approval or much less update your approval in their website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USPS seems to be our light at end of USCIS dark tunnel.

NVC: Our next journey in space.

Betsy, I PM you all you need now. But also get 4 passport photos of him 2 x 2 inches & copy of his passport bio/Photo page.

Polka Dot toes "Courtney" Since your visiting huband do the folllowing.

Print DS-230 and DS-3032 and take to hubby to sign.

Get 4 passport pics of him. 2 x 2 inches.

Get clean, crisp copy of his passport, Biography/Picture part

Get a cert. copy of his birth cert.

Look into what is involved of him getting police reports.

Things for you to do:

Get cert. copies of divorce decrees his if any and yours if any. Or death certs. if that is the case.

Obtain cert. copy of marriage cert.

Now all of this above pertains to all of us. We get all this in advance we will roll thru NVC quickly!!!

Also folks, work on last 3 years of tax returns, or get transcripts from IRS. There is a form to fill out and fax to IRS. I received them in 5 days.

Extra note to Polka Dot Toes, have a wonderful visit with hubster.

Now time to feed the girls "dogs" natives are getting restless for dinner. See ya all later.

Truly happy!!!

Beth you will NOT believe it. My daughter Lindsey just got home from school and found my APPROVAL in the mail. Thanks be to God!!!!!!! We were approved on April 30th.

Congrats!!! :dance::dance::dance:

IMG_0377.jpg

working on my album for the embassy. got these tiny albums for Usd1/album. think these will be okay?

i only got a handful of photos. each album contains 40 sleeves.

Edited by tngirl21809

IMG_0377.jpg

working on my album for the embassy. got these tiny albums for Usd1/album. think these will be okay?

Morning gang!! Very nice Ivy!!! So what a exciting day yeaterday, 2 approvals!! :dance: I think March filers will be blessed this month. Keep strong, we are all here for each other, thru good and bad!!!! Have a wonderful day, breath and SMILE!! :P

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
IMG_0377.jpg

Morning gang!! Very nice Ivy!!! So what a exciting day yeaterday, 2 approvals!! :dance: I think March filers will be blessed this month. Keep strong, we are all here for each other, thru good and bad!!!! Have a wonderful day, breath and SMILE!! :P

Good Morning Beth!! I didn't get much sleep last night as you can probably imagine. How's your day going so far?? We are still holding out for approval for you THIS WEEK!!!!!

Betsy El Sum

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Paris , I have been faithful in my prayers for you and the others here who are struggling with this wait. But there is something that has come up with me, and I am asking anyone who will to please pray for me. I won't mention what the problem is other than it is personal. Also, waiting for a decision to be made for my husband's green card. I asked for the help of my Senator 2 weeks ago. A phone call, and 3 emails and he still has not gotten back with me. I feel this avenue is useless.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

Good Morning Beth!! I didn't get much sleep last night as you can probably imagine. How's your day going so far?? We are still holding out for approval for you THIS WEEK!!!!!

Hey baby Girl, Im okay!!! How did hubby take the news??? I think I will find out of a NOA 2 in mail, I cant rely on USCIS system for email or case status. I prey we are approved by end of May, that is my goal, till then, lets work on your NVC.

Hey use the Che Lings shortcuts for NVC, easier to understand.

Will keep all update if touched today, I prey lots more good news this week for all of us waiting.

Truly happy!!!

Paris , I have been faithful in my prayers for you and the others here who are struggling with this wait. But there is something that has come up with me, and I am asking anyone who will to please pray for me. I won't mention what the problem is other than it is personal. Also, waiting for a decision to be made for my husband's green card. I asked for the help of my Senator 2 weeks ago. A phone call, and 3 emails and he still has not gotten back with me. I feel this avenue is useless.

Nagishkaw, Im so sorry you have a problem, I will pray for you and for your problem to be resolved quickly, and to give you peace in your mind once again. Stay strong Sweetie.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
Beth you will NOT believe it. My daughter Lindsey just got home from school and found my APPROVAL in the mail. Thanks be to God!!!!!!! We were approved on April 30th.

Congrats.!!!!

I wonder what I or anyone with already 6 months do now. LOL

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

I wonder if my last touch 05/04/09 is my approval? That touch I dont think was call induced. I got the call induced touch Saturday, 24 hours later, which is the norm. So by Friday, I should know if that was the NOA 2 touch.

I prey to God it is!!!!

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Beth,

On the days I work my hubby calls me at 5 pm. I really wanted to cal him early and tell him we were approved but I thought it would be more fun to surprise him. As soon as I answered the phone he said, I am so happy we are approved!!!!! Little did I know he checked our VJ site right before he called me. Dang, I wanted to surprise him sooooo bad. Anyway, he is very happy. Beth, I bet you anything you are approved and just haven't gotten it in the mail yet. You better hurry cause I need you with me at NVC!!!!!

Betsy El Sum

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.