Beth/ Paris Heart

Feel like a CR-1 CSC Castaway??

1,199 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
We got approved!!! The mailman finally came with my NOA2!!!!

Another approval............. The joy I have for you all. Like beth said what was the date on the NOA2 ?

Alright Beth I called hubster he said he is working on the translated copy of Birth cert but I thought copies of original divorce cert would be okdo they have to be cert copies ????

I am leaving a set of originals with him for interview though.

lets see what else do we need, I need the evidence binder information from you Beth I want to have at least as much as you do. LESS chance for a 221g I can handle AP but I cant take 221g ..................... that would be my own fault...

this thread wont die out but morph into something better... us talking about step to step is what I hope... :)

CONGRATS again everyone .... smiles and sunshine hearts and stars........ PARIS CHECK YOU MAIL BOX... :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another approval............. The joy I have for you all. Like beth said what was the date on the NOA2 ?

Alright Beth I called hubster he said he is working on the translated copy of Birth cert but I thought copies of original divorce cert would be okdo they have to be cert copies ????

lets see what else do we need, I need the evidence binder information from you Beth I want to have at least as much as you do. LESS chance for a 221g I can handle AP but I cant take 221g ..................... that would be my own fault...

this thread wont die out but morph into something better... us talking about step to step is what I hope... :)

CONGRATS again everyone .... smiles and sunshine hearts and stars........ PARIS CHECK YOU MAIL BOX... :P

Sorry, my husband just blanked out upon hearing the approval part. He forgot to ask the neighbor about the date... :lol:

i'll update everyone on the date. But we got NOA2 snail mail today.

Yes Courtney, I will check it. and I will assist you on what you need for evidence.

Yes you need certified copies of final divorce decree Hon. Give me a bit, I need a few minutes. Love ya.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Yes Courtney, I will check it. and I will assist you on what you need for evidence.

Yes you need certified copies of final divorce decree Hon. Give me a bit, I need a few minutes. Love ya.

Hey correction Cortney, originals are fine, if you want to part with them, I prefer cert. copies. But dont hurt to have the ORIGINALS at interview. Sorry for any confusion. Im leaving for home now, headache from He**. Talk with you all later this evening. Hugs!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Congrats on your approval

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

Timeline

im curious one of you newly approved wanna tell me .... what does it feel like.

Is it pure joy or was it excitement. Were you anxious or just happy ?

I want all the details............ :)

A neighbor told you got it ... ohhh he is in Canada still right ?

Well thats the best gift ever from the mailman I think we need to give them BIGGGG hugs or at least a box of chocolate... LOL

I am feeling extra optimistic today ... must be the polka dot toes :P

Well thats the best gift ever from the mailman I think we need to give them BIGGGG hugs or at least a box of chocolate... LOL

I'm going to tell you....

I went to sleep two hours before my hubby called to tell me we got approved. I'm sleep deprived the day before that... but I'm all jazzed up and feels like I've drunk a gallon or so of energy drink. Everybody is still sleeping, I wanted to knock on my parents and my brothers door to tell them the good news... I want to go outside and shout and shout and shout for the big relief of not getting an RFE in USCIS stage. It just feels like a big relief you know, you read people getting stuck at USCIS (but mostly VSC cases)... and you never really stop worrying that you may be one of the exceptions and will get left behind... and then VIOLA! An approval in the mail! whee!! A vast vast relief... getting over Stage 1 of this process. Hopefully, I can be with him before his Bday.. August.

Oh, he's on his way home as we speak. 2-3 hours away... he was heading home when we got the txt msg from our TN neighbor. He was going to work on his taxes and file it... just so happens we got NOA2 in the mail. I haven't mailed any of my NVC docs yet, still waiting for the government to issue my birth cert and marriage cert. scheduled to receive it by May 18th. I'm so glad I took Paris' advice and applied for them already. Hopefully, we'll get an NVC case number by then... just in time for me to send everything to hubby.

Maybe a silly question, but every time my husband calls csc to see about our case he gets a busy signal. No matter what time he calls

Removal of Conditions: 12/09/2011

ROC check cashed 12/15/11

NOA1 12/13/11

Biometrics 1/6/12 Complete

RFE 9/13/12

RFE package sent back 10/17/12

Card Production Ordered 12/04/12

10 year card arrived in mail 12/10/12

Timeline

I'm going to tell you....

I went to sleep two hours before my hubby called to tell me we got approved. I'm sleep deprived the day before that... but I'm all jazzed up and feels like I've drunk a gallon or so of energy drink. Everybody is still sleeping, I wanted to knock on my parents and my brothers door to tell them the good news... I want to go outside and shout and shout and shout for the big relief of not getting an RFE in USCIS stage. It just feels like a big relief you know, you read people getting stuck at USCIS (but mostly VSC cases)... and you never really stop worrying that you may be one of the exceptions and will get left behind... and then VIOLA! An approval in the mail! whee!! A vast vast relief... getting over Stage 1 of this process. Hopefully, I can be with him before his Bday.. August.

Oh, he's on his way home as we speak. 2-3 hours away... he was heading home when we got the txt msg from our TN neighbor. He was going to work on his taxes and file it... just so happens we got NOA2 in the mail. I haven't mailed any of my NVC docs yet, still waiting for the government to issue my birth cert and marriage cert. scheduled to receive it by May 18th. I'm so glad I took Paris' advice and applied for them already. Hopefully, we'll get an NVC case number by then... just in time for me to send everything to hubby.

Heheheee. I hope you get some sleep tomorrow then for your sake. Beth is super helpful isnt she ? I love her to bits ... Hope your headache gets better sukkar.

AHHH, what is his B-date ? My whole family but husband is August babies... both girls and me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe a silly question, but every time my husband calls csc to see about our case he gets a busy signal. No matter what time he calls

Hmm, I have never got a busy signal except when checking status of my passport

TRY this

1. DIAL STILL 1-800-375 – 5283

2. PRESS 1-2-1 ENTER YOUR RECEIPT NUMBER.

3. AS SOON AS THE YOU HEAR THE STATUS OF YOUR CASE, PRESS 1-3-4. THERE'S NO OPTION FOR THIS, JUST DO IT AND YOUR CALL WILL THEN BE DIRECTED TO THE SERVICE CENTER IN LINE WITH THE RECEIPT NUMBER YOU ENTERED.

4. IT WILL BE A WAIT FOR COUPLE OF MINUTES, BUT ONCE THEY ANSWER, IT WILL BE STRAIGHT THEM ASKING YOU ABOUT YOUR RECEIPT NUMBER.

5. THEY ARE VERY POLITE, AND THEY WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOUR CASE. IF IT READY TO BE ASSIGNED TO AN IMMIGRATION OFFICER, OR IF IT DUE FOR APPROVAL BY AN IMMIGRATION OFFICER, OR YOUR PAPERS IS STILL IN THE MAIL ROOM, ETC.

someone sent that to me ... i am sharing the LOVE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I apologize for coming across as negative. That was not the intention. You won't find anyone as optimistic and faithful as I am. However, As the events are unfolding I bet you , this thread will soon move on to the topic of “ how to get through NVC” just like any other threads here on VJ. Besides, the number of active participants in this thread is another reason. You all will be approved by May 15, trust me. What does that mean, that means everyone will be treading through NVC by end of May.

What I have seen here is that threads regarding i-130 alwyaws start with the curiousity, complains, raves and rants, anxiety and all that about NOA2, and within a few days, or may be weeks, they quickly convert into a NVC thread - again and again losing relevance to those who are still waiting. No, this isn’t a complain. I understand completely, and that is what I call The Time-Effect. No offense to anyone or no negativity preached, just stating the fact. Check this ..,. I was a regular visitor of this site until this thread popped up where I felt so much at home cause it was directly related to my case,

(http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=172672&st=15 ) ,

but not for very long. This thread hardly gets updated these days, just for the reason that everyone either has gone to NVC or has been reunited with their loved ones. This is where I first started my VJ posting.

Time is the truth and nothing stops that big wheel from turning round and round. We all know that.

Well, therefore, I have decided to stay away from VJ. I may browse through but won't comment. I feel VJ simply plays with my emotions and I can’t let it control me. Moreover, I am addicted to it currently. I need to sober up. I need to get out of here.

I like to congratulate for the last time to all those who have gotten NOA2 and those already united, wish those good luck who are going through NVC and pray for those who are still waiting for NOA2.

Paris Heart, ( I dont know you or your name ) but you sound to be a very nice and helpful person. Keep up the good work . My gut feeling, you will get your NOA2 this week. I will stop for one minute everyday and pray for your NOA2's speedy arrival.

Thanks all and good bye :o

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

Heheheee. I hope you get some sleep tomorrow then for your sake. Beth is super helpful isnt she ? I love her to bits ... Hope your headache gets better sukkar.

AHHH, what is his B-date ? My whole family but husband is August babies... both girls and me !!!!!!!!!!!!

August 16th. It's cutting too close... I hope we fly through NVC really fast. I'm still keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Nothing beats receiving an NOA2 to keep your spirit up. I tell you.. it's like I've gone and had twins!!! :rofl::rofl:

I can't wait to hold him in my arms again, I daydream about him everyday!!! haha.

and today, I finally found the soap that he uses and I went and bought a big big bottle of it...

so that I can at least smell his soap everyday when I get a shower. See what this process does to me??

I'm turning into a loony! haha. :bonk:

Beth is really very helpful. Very classy lady... I tell yah. Her husband is very lucky to have her. She's been holding my hand since I became a member here! I'm spoilt. :yes::yes: We're praying for you Beth.

Well, I'm kinda still buzzed with all the excitement of an approval. I see two Feb filers got their NOA2 today too... somewhere in their thread. So far, I think three snail mail is reported today. Yesterday, there were two. So... see NOA2 is tickling in our mailboxes. I'm praying for all the castaways here... hope we can all do our NVC together!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

About a month or so ago ( around March 19 ), I wanted to call USCIS and I knew there was a way. So I searched and found on immigrationportal.com ( A real good forum that helped me go through my citizenship tremendously. it is not as good on I-130s with a foreign relative ) and that evening I posted the above method here at VJ.

I did call USCIS using the same on March 21st and found my cases were not assinged. One good tip on that, try to call around 3-4 PM EDT and you will get through. if you land a rude or non-cooperating person, try calling later. They do nto keep a track of who called and when and why and all sort of that....

:rolleyes:

Again , I am not sure , if others have posted the above before me here at VJ. :P

Thanks

NOA1 recieved NOV 8, 2008

Approval: approval email "Approval Notice Sent on July 6." Hard copy recieved on July 11

NVC:

NVC Case Number Assigned- July 16th, 2009

DS-3032/AOS Generated- July 21st, 2009

DS-3032 - Emailed today7/22/09, got auto response

Recieved AOS fee bill and original DS-3032 in mail and AOS Paid- 7/24/09

AOS Bill Shows as PAID -7/25/09

printed coversheets for AOS- 7/25/09

I-864 Package Generated - no need/online payment

Mailed I-864 Package and DS-3032- Expressed mailed USPS 7/27/09

I-864 Package Received at NVC - 7/28/09, at 11:22 AM

DS-3032 accepted and IV bill generated - 7/29/09

Paid IV Bill -7/29/09, at 8:40 AM EDT

IV Bill Show as PAID - 7/30/29. printed the Reciepts . mailing civil docs ( AVR says Waiting for Biographic documents from the petitioner )

Mailed (DS-230) IV Package - 7/31/09

NVC Rcieved IV package: Aug 4, 2009

RFE email recieved ( AOS) : Aug 7, on child case . Need I-864w not I-864 ( those applying for children be warned)

Fedexed I 864w : 08/07/09 with the bar coded page

RFE recieved by NVC: 08/10/09

Called NVC and confirmed not in AP: Aug 24

CASE COMPLETE- Aug 26/ 2009

Interview email recieved : Sept 2, Interview date is Oct 14

Medical completed: Sep 7, all negative. Sealed report on Oct 8.

VISA approved , 23 Oct

passport picked up , 26 Oct

POE and US Entered, 31 Oct.

Timeline
August 16th. It's cutting too close... I hope we fly through NVC really fast. I'm still keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

hehe my bday is 12th daughters are 19th and 23erd... Have to love the August peoples. Well I am wishing you a speedy nvc journey then.

I had not intended to call today but I suppose since I am testing system for another VJer i will just stay on the line and hold... I got in when it was 10-20 min wait so maybe in an hour they will answer :huh: I suppose it doesnt matter either way. i can induce a touch and not feel so bad about it.

its been one of those days ... where even if its a touch I caused something is better than nothing ...

hehe my bday is 12th daughters are 19th and 23erd... Have to love the August peoples. Well I am wishing you a speedy nvc journey then.

I had not intended to call today but I suppose since I am testing system for another VJer i will just stay on the line and hold... I got in when it was 10-20 min wait so maybe in an hour they will answer :huh: I suppose it doesnt matter either way. i can induce a touch and not feel so bad about it.

its been one of those days ... where even if its a touch I caused something is better than nothing ...

call induced touch.. never had those.. and we called like 3x.

:thumbs: yeah, call them if it makes you feel any better. sometimes knowing is better than not knowing.

i'm praying for you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.