My Mohammed

I'm back and have more questions..

167 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

It sounds to me like the OP doesn't want to hear anything that would upset her. I'm not an enabler or a sweet talker, but that doesn't make me a bad person. I'm not going to blow sunshine up your a$$; if I say something, I mean it, and it's not to create drama. From my longterm study of Islam, urfi marriages, "boyfriend Islam", and accusing Muslim women of not "acting Muslim" because they aren't shielding you from the truth are all red flags, IMO, but that's may not be something she wants to hear. Being older, fat, and ugly can be red flags for a CO, we all know that, too. So, how do you give serious, honest, impartial advice to people who post a list of what they don't want to hear?

Edited by Virtual wife

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh, and I just wanted to say that I'm sure that amal does not have her fair share of enemies. Everyone has their faults, but I'm not sure I can think of a kinder soul here in MENA. :)

:thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Oh, and I just wanted to say that I'm sure that amal does not have her fair share of enemies. Everyone has their faults, but I'm not sure I can think of a kinder soul here in MENA. :)

:thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Amal is a sweetie!!!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I agree, amal is sweet...and i dont believe anyone has said anything nasty about amal (F)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
I'm confused...who is old, fat, and ugly

??? (other than me??)

Just turn my computer off for a minute and you all can't stop talking about me. Ok my next question is this for real in this picture????????

l_0451f5baf98bc4040693c291fb5a2230.jpg

l_62b136f942f1966278773a2fd4bf8871.jpg

I never seen male pattern baldness in a women this young, I know some of you seen this, but really I wonder if this is for real or a joke. Love happens and the above picture is proof. :devil:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

??? (other than me??)

Just turn my computer off for a minute and you all can't stop talking about me. Ok my next question is this for real in this picture????????

I never seen male pattern baldness in a women this young, I know some of you seen this, but really I wonder if this is for real or a joke. Love happens and the above picture is proof. :devil:

my ex wife got remarried? :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
my ex wife got remarried?
:rofl:

Your ex wife must have married into my ex husband's family, lovely couple. :thumbs:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

OK after reading 98 posts I still don't see a link to that other group... Expat something... Will someone PLEASE post it or PM me with it... I need some entertainment on a Friday night... and I don't feel like Googling until my fingers fall off trying to find it... :help::devil::secret::jest:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

??? (other than me??)

is this a VJ couple?????

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
It sounds to me like the OP doesn't want to hear anything that would upset her. I'm not an enabler or a sweet talker, but that doesn't make me a bad person. I'm not going to blow sunshine up your a$$; if I say something, I mean it, and it's not to create drama. From my longterm study of Islam, urfi marriages, "boyfriend Islam", and accusing Muslim women of not "acting Muslim" because they aren't shielding you from the truth are all red flags, IMO, but that's may not be something she wants to hear. Being older, fat, and ugly can be red flags for a CO, we all know that, too. So, how do you give serious, honest, impartial advice to people who post a list of what they don't want to hear?

No where DID I accuse Muslim women of not "acting Muslim" because they aren't shielding me from red flags. If I said those exact words please link it. The only comment made toward Muslim women is what my SO other said. I don't know how a Muslim woman is suppose to act nor do I care, but he should know since he is one. What I do care about is all I keep reading from the same ones over and over, how a MENA relationship is gonna end because he's just for a GD. Not everything i'm talking about has been said to me directly.. I mean I do read posts and I would think I could have my say as any of you do on here.

I see there is a comprehension problem here that everyone assumes I don't want to hear the truth and become upset. None of you know me and my SO irl to know anything about us, just like I don't you. You're looking at what you see the most, the ones that don't work out, but you don't know everyone in the U.S. that has a marriage as those that fell. Through these months of being on here over and over I read the same thing.. MENA use women in U.S. for nothing but a GC. If this is so true, then why the very ones posting this is with one and in some cases on thier second and third? Shouldn't they take the advice they are giving others?

My comment on being old, fat, and ugly comes from it being brought up over and over. I am older than my So, but the other two don't apply to me.. so, how can that upset me and pertain to my situation? I'm sure many marriages that fell invloved most or all three of these, but to say it over and over is rediculous. I'm sure not ALL MENA marriages and GC fraud has a woman labeled with those three.

Sure I want honest answers to my questions, but why is it if I question what is written and ask for more info, everyone goes crazy? Just like the webcam pics.. everyone that doesn't agree it has it's good points, goes crazy, if I say I think it does and asks why they think think it doesn't. Did I say anywhere I didn't want to hear anyone disagree with me? Why get so defensive if anyone disagrees with what you're saying? I'm talking in general here not to you. I'm being accused of the very same thing you guys yourselves are doing, but you're too blind to see that.

Do I think visa fraud doesn't exist.. no, I know it does and I don't need a lecture about it nor did I ask for one. In my one thread, I only asked for help in proving an ongoing relationship and when giving advice and I had questions, people can't handle that and accuse me of not wantng to hear the truth. The webcam thingy.. I think it shows we do communicate online, but if your experience is having a CO tell you it's not proof, then dang say this and i'll stop wasting my ink. That is what I was looking for the reason someone felt it wouldn't help us, not because I didn't want anyone to disagree with what I thought. If a CO told someone those things can be made up and proves nothing, then that is what I was interested in learning.

Just like the letters from family and friends, I didn't say they were made up if notorized. I said, the CO could say this as anyone can write something we all know this. But, if everyone felt letters were strong proof, then i'm gonna get busy having folks write them. Also, if a lot felt the CO didn't take them to heart as proof, I wouldn't worry about them that much. Can no one understand this? Obviously not..

*Jolie *

4/23/07 - Met on WoW Game..

11/25/07 - Engaged..

1/16/08 - 1st Visit..

2/28/08 - 2nd Visit..

6/03/08 - 3rd Visit..

9/10/08 - 4th Visit..

7/14/08 - Sent off I-129

1/08/08 - NOA 1

1/18/09 - RFE

1/30/09 - NOA2

???? - 45 Days of AP at NVC

03/15/09 - Left NVC

03/26/09 - Received pct. 3

05/06/09 - sent pkt back.

05/08/09 - Received pkt. 4

05/12/09 - Interview

07/24/09 - Out of AP

07/30/09 - Sent passport to Embassy.

08/15/09 - Received Passport with Visa.

08/18/09 - POE: Atlanta. It went very smooth, no problems at all. In and out in 30 minutes.

10/05/09 - Sent AOS/EAD

10/19/09 - Rec'd NOA

11/05/09 - Transferred to C.S.C.

11/10/09 - Biometrics - Cancelled waiting for new appt.

12/21/09 - Biometrics - Went well with no problems.

12/31/09 - EAD Card received.

02/16/10 - Transferred to Lee's Sumit, Mo

03/04/10 - Recieved AOS Interview letter.

04/07/10 - A.O.S. Interview - Approved. Very easy interview.

04-26-10 - 2Yr. Green card Received.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey I remember you MM from DCF in Egypt! You can ask anything you want here. Most are here to support you. But be able to filter what you need and don't need from a thread or whatever. (F)

Carry on... :blush:

Edited by Olivia*

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Meh, honestly, drama is over-rated. Posts like this pop up from time to time, but it doesn't change anything. If you're going to post here, chose to ignore those who p*ss you off, and engage with those who don't. That's the secret to longevity on VJ. Unless of course you like drama, then by all means, engage with those who p*ss you off. But the cat fight will be huge, people will rush in from all over VJ to laugh at MENA fighting once again, and in the end, no minds will be changed.

Been there, done that, no more thank you very much :star:

you know i heard of the expat thing and told things i post are being made fun of but you know something?????? I don't care :star: Those people who are doing and saying those things will have their times in the end to have to face what they're doing.. it is not for me to do. Relax don't go there to that forum and learn to know who to read and who not to read take care of yourself and your fiance and please don't get caught up in the drama of it all.....unless you like it then knock yourself out :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Yeah, when ya post to a wronged MENA USC suggesting they contact the FBI to finger their SO as an al quaeda operative just to get them deported for being unfaithful, yeah one tends to get a bit of attention.

did I miss something big? :blink:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.