My Mohammed

I'm back and have more questions..

167 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
It's all good but I don't like when threads are like "seagul management". Fly in, poop and fly out. :( I like clarification... :crying:

you left out "lots of squawking "

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It's never too late for New Years resolutions.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
It's never too late for New Years resolutions.

or therapy. Therapy.gif

I have a question...

How DO you put someone on ignore here?

"my controls" top center of screen

"Manage Ignored Users" on lower left of screen

- type name in and click "update ignored users"

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

You know, My Mo - I hope you can see that VJ is a great resource for everyone. And like others have posted, you've got a real motley crew in here. I lurked around VJ in 2004 - never became a member, joined in 2007 during our Removal of Conditions and hung out through Citizenship, and now am a full-fledged cohort on this site. I somehow managed to come to MENA one day while I was just kind of surfing around VJ. But over time, I've become great friends with the group of ladies and gentleman who are on this forum. I have grieved with them, rejoiced with them, sent money for funeral tributes, had trees planted for an infant's death, sent Xmas gifts for those who are going through a difficult time in this economy - and I never once questioned myself, saying, "well, since I'm not MENA, should I do this?" It has always been me approaching my husband saying, I want to do this for one of my friends on VJ.

I hope I didn't offend you, but I was reading my posts in your earlier thread and I don't think I could or should have. But I am one of those devil's advocates when it comes to immigration issues - I have seen things go splendidly well for many people and ape-sh!t crazy for others. So, having seen the best and the worst, I choose to advise wisely and give people food for thought. VJ is such a treasure for so many people and in so many ways. If you use it to your advantage, you will be way ahead of the immigration game. Normally, I see many people coming to VJ after they had an issue with USCIS or DOS and trying to get their ducks in a row after the tragedy has happened, rather than staving it off at the pass. For you to jump allover everyone when you asked for advice about your evidence and people gave it to you honestly, well, don't be too shocked if people aren't as sweet as pie to you afterwards. We did want to help you and we will in the future - if you let us. But don't be surprised if the response you want to hear in the future is different then the one you receive.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I've been here for a "bit" and have seen LOTZ of drama, not just about this issue. I would also offer up that there is drama on every single forum on the internet. People get behind a keyboard and will say all kinds of things that they might not ever say in real life. It IS a public forum and people are free to say whatever they want. And sure, it can hurt like h#ll sometimes...but it's NOT real life.

My relationship with my husband isn't subject to ANYONE'S rules on this message board or anywhere else for that matter. It's between us.

I understand that these MBs can offer alot of support when you don't have much in real life, but still you cannot hang your life on what people say on this board.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

My advise would be DO NOT POST anything personal on these forums because then you give the whole world access to your life. Your relationship is just that YOUR Relationship no one elses!

Seems like some people have to much time on their hands or have nothing better to do then to just go off on people... :whistle:

Good Luck!!

Nita

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Timeline
I'm confused...who is old, fat, and ugly

??? (other than me??)

Me. And I empty garbages and clean toilets. Well at least that is what I have been told. :whistle::rofl:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
I just read this whole thread....and I want my 5 minutes back.

just jackie

just an organizer

:rofl:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
You know, My Mo - I hope you can see that VJ is a great resource for everyone. And like others have posted, you've got a real motley crew in here. I lurked around VJ in 2004 - never became a member, joined in 2007 during our Removal of Conditions and hung out through Citizenship, and now am a full-fledged cohort on this site. I somehow managed to come to MENA one day while I was just kind of surfing around VJ. But over time, I've become great friends with the group of ladies and gentleman who are on this forum. I have grieved with them, rejoiced with them, sent money for funeral tributes, had trees planted for an infant's death, sent Xmas gifts for those who are going through a difficult time in this economy - and I never once questioned myself, saying, "well, since I'm not MENA, should I do this?" It has always been me approaching my husband saying, I want to do this for one of my friends on VJ.

I hope I didn't offend you, but I was reading my posts in your earlier thread and I don't think I could or should have. But I am one of those devil's advocates when it comes to immigration issues - I have seen things go splendidly well for many people and ape-sh!t crazy for others. So, having seen the best and the worst, I choose to advise wisely and give people food for thought. VJ is such a treasure for so many people and in so many ways. If you use it to your advantage, you will be way ahead of the immigration game. Normally, I see many people coming to VJ after they had an issue with USCIS or DOS and trying to get their ducks in a row after the tragedy has happened, rather than staving it off at the pass. For you to jump allover everyone when you asked for advice about your evidence and people gave it to you honestly, well, don't be too shocked if people aren't as sweet as pie to you afterwards. We did want to help you and we will in the future - if you let us. But don't be surprised if the response you want to hear in the future is different then the one you receive.

Yeah! what she said!!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline
I admit I was stumped on the 'MB's' ...could not think of what that could be...then it hit me 'Major Biatches' oh snap..message boards. :P

:lol: dayum...that gave me a good giggle!!!!!

I belong to another MB :lol: and there is alot of abbreviation there. I had to keep going back to delete stuff in my post because I was afraid people wouldn't understand.

Can't say that I haven't thought the other a time or two though...... :lol:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline
I admit I was stumped on the 'MB's' ...could not think of what that could be...then it hit me 'Major Biatches' oh snap..message boards. :P

or maybe the m is mena.....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah! what she said!!

Well said Staashi!!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.