My Mohammed

I'm back and have more questions..

167 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

she did ha try 2

im back and have more questions....what was the question?

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow I just spent my last 10 mins reading this entire thread.....I would like my time back too.

However, most people here on VJ are very helpful kind people. I have made some excellent friends. Received excellent advice, outstanding support and very useful help from some members.

Maybe they have talked about me on this expactgroups.com you mention but I have never heard of it before today so if they have oh well.

I love my VJ family and friends....and you can find the help you need here easily.

I hope you have a quick sucessful journey.

Cheryl

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Face it..........no guy .......no matter what country ........likes fat,ucly ,old women .

And that is a fact !!!!!!!!

Those that live in a lie and a dream world............sorry ..............those men do not love you......they want the greencard!!!!!!!!

If they don;t won;t kids ,its bcause they are going back home some day to marry that younger ,pretty women with some money in their pocket and have a good life....... come on ladies .......wake up .......no man is worth making yourelf feel so bad.

American or muslim.

They use you?...kick their asses as far as u can.

If you want to feel bad some day stay with american men .

They do a good job at it too.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
"I am only 5 years younger than my husband and he is young enough to be my son"

really, VW? that's amazing.

Just another brain fart that comes on sometimes when I'm multitasking. :lol: I meant I'm 5 years younger than my MIL.

Edited by Virtual wife

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey vw must be because your getting so oldddddddddddd :devil: can u pass me the geritol :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Face it..........no guy .......no matter what country ........likes fat,ucly ,old women .

Those that live in a lie and a dream world............sorry ..............those men do not love you......they want the greencard!!!!!!!!

If they don;t won;t kids ,its bcause they are going back home some day to marry that younger ,pretty women with some money in their pocket and have a good life....... come on ladies .......wake up .......no man is worth making yourelf feel so bad.

American or muslim.

Really I feel sad for you to assume that all men are so superficial. I know personally of someone who fits into that category, and her husband has been here for quite some time. They are still together, the are still happy and yes, in love.

I am not saying that you are completely wrong, you aren't. But to group everyone in that category is ludicrous. This speaks volumes, however, of your personality.

Oh and for Cheryl and Ahmed, you are a sweetheart. I have never seen anyone talk bad about you either here in VJ or there.

For heaven sakes people, why is everyone so sure that expats is merely to trash people? Sure, we do that, but no more than is done here on VJ. And if you get to know the people there, and the personalities, you will see that much of what is said is just playful teasing.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
"I am only 5 years younger than my husband and he is young enough to be my son"

really, VW? that's amazing.

Just another brain fart that comes on sometimes when I'm multitasking. :lol: I meant I'm 5 years younger than my MIL.

Is brain farting a part of getting older? :rofl: I figured that is what you meant.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm a born Muslim woman who is very serious about my faith, and I care how Muslim men are supposed to act. An honorable Sunni would not enter into an urfi marriage because Sunni Islam doesn't accept unmarried sex, nor does it recognize unsanctified "marriages".

ASA:

Please sister, be careful making such a harsh and judgemental statement... I'm not going to go into the subject of urfi marriage in this thread, I'll start another one... but please think twice, check the definition of urfi, read some different fatwas on the subject and at least consider another opinion before you make such a blanket condemnation of Muslims who marry urfi.

"Secret Marriage" "Temporary Marriage" and "Boyfriend Marriage" are totally different subjects on which I'm sure you and I agree. My husband calls them "zina with paper"... but those are not the equivalent of Orfy, at least not in Egypt.

Timeline
I'm a born Muslim woman who is very serious about my faith, and I care how Muslim men are supposed to act. An honorable Sunni would not enter into an urfi marriage because Sunni Islam doesn't accept unmarried sex, nor does it recognize unsanctified "marriages".

ASA:

Please sister, be careful making such a harsh and judgemental statement... I'm not going to go into the subject of urfi marriage in this thread, I'll start another one... but please think twice, check the definition of urfi, read some different fatwas on the subject and at least consider another opinion before you make such a blanket condemnation of Muslims who marry urfi.

"Secret Marriage" "Temporary Marriage" and "Boyfriend Marriage" are totally different subjects on which I'm sure you and I agree. My husband calls them "zina with paper"... but those are not the equivalent of Orfy, at least not in Egypt.

:pop:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

American or muslim.

ur wrong..my brother had two fat, ugly old wifes. he happens to like them and believe it or not she was cheating on him...so that means someone else wanted her fat old self too.

Edited by Donna A

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

American or muslim.

ur wrong..my brother had two fat, ugly old wifes. he happens to like them and believe it or not she was cheating on him...so that means someone else wanted her fat old self too.

ever hear that song?

if ya wanna be happy for the rest of your life.. never make a pretty woman your wife.. so from my personal point of view... find an ugly girl to marry you.

thats the chorus. the rest of the song fills you in with why lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

damn. i love that song. now i have to go download it otherwise i'll have it stuck in my head all night :lol:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

American or muslim.

or it proves beer goggles aren't rare. :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

There are some men that prefer a bigger woman, not all men have the same tastes. As far as children are concern I don’t have the answer to that one, my husband has 4, I have one, so we have 5 together, we have enough children. So not sure if that makes it better or not, no one can know for sure what works and what doesn’t work, but looks will change and fade with age, that is one thing I do know. I like a good looking man, but I am more for someone I can at least get along with. If you got into a car accident and they are still picking glass out of your face a year later, with other grave injuries, would that change your mates feelings toward you? If you are just turned on by the way they look, than pray you never have a nasty accident, like the one girl, who was beautiful, was hit by a drunk driver and her looks were gone in an instance. I was married for 23 years with my ex, my husband 15 with his ex, one thing we do have in common is both of us have had long term marriages. Does that mean we will be fine, of course not, but it makes me do feel better than he has been in long term relationship before and knows that it takes some work to stay married a while. Culture, it can be a factor if you let it, most of my family is foreigners anyway so that really doesn’t bother me. I grew up with a very Spanish grandfather who has the same feelings about women that a lot of Arabs do, men are first women second. My husband is pretty liberal, he hasn’t lived at home in over 20 years and has lived in America before, so this might make a difference, and it might not. What I am trying to say is you never can tell what will happen to any of us, you always try your best, but life is a journey and one just never knows how things will turn out. By the way just because a women is smoking hot doesn’t guarantee a good marriage, I know a lot of beautiful women that have been cheated on, left and other things that happens to every women. Looks are not guarantee for happiness. By the way all 5 children know that they are to lie about MOMMY'S AGE, in school tell the teachers that I am in my early thirties, I was married young, 10 years old. :devil: I still can't believe I am as old as I am 50, it truly upsets my tummy. lol :wow:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.