My Mohammed

I'm back and have more questions..

167 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Face it..........no guy .......no matter what country ........likes fat,ucly ,old women .

And that is a fact !!!!!!!!

Those that live in a lie and a dream world............sorry ..............those men do not love you......they want the greencard!!!!!!!!

If they don;t won;t kids ,its bcause they are going back home some day to marry that younger ,pretty women with some money in their pocket and have a good life....... come on ladies .......wake up .......no man is worth making yourelf feel so bad.

American or muslim.

They use you?...kick their asses as far as u can.

If you want to feel bad some day stay with american men .

They do a good job at it too.

:thumbs::thumbs:

which part of this are you giving thumbs up to?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Face it..........no guy .......no matter what country ........likes fat,ucly ,old women .

And that is a fact !!!!!!!!

Those that live in a lie and a dream world............sorry ..............those men do not love you......they want the greencard!!!!!!!!

If they don;t won;t kids ,its bcause they are going back home some day to marry that younger ,pretty women with some money in their pocket and have a good life....... come on ladies .......wake up .......no man is worth making yourelf feel so bad.

American or muslim.

They use you?...kick their asses as far as u can.

If you want to feel bad some day stay with american men .

They do a good job at it too.

Really I feel sad for you to assume that all men are so superficial. I know personally of someone who fits into that category, and her husband has been here for quite some time. They are still together, the are still happy and yes, in love.

I am not saying that you are completely wrong, you aren't. But to group everyone in that category is ludicrous. This speaks volumes, however, of your personality.

Oh and for Cheryl and Ahmed, you are a sweetheart. I have never seen anyone talk bad about you either here in VJ or there.

For heaven sakes people, why is everyone so sure that expats is merely to trash people? Sure, we do that, but no more than is done here on VJ. And if you get to know the people there, and the personalities, you will see that much of what is said is just playful teasing.

Thanks for the kind words.

Cheryl

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.