Risto

The voice of the survivor of Islamic terror

109 posts in this topic

when one suffers we all suffer. ..Prophet Rasul ALLAH PBUH

sis, listen when a donkey kicks you no use to kick it back coz donkey cant change will always be a kicking donkey. then when you got a pack of them then you have showing off kicking donkey. just leave it.

true , better to leave it.

We are one Ummah, and when one is hurt, the entire Ummah feels the pain...don't worry and don't stress, you have stood up for our faith and God is with us. May Allah keep us safe and increase our faith and keep us strong, Ameen.

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
when one suffers we all suffer. ..Prophet Rasul ALLAH PBUH

sis, listen when a donkey kicks you no use to kick it back coz donkey cant change will always be a kicking donkey. then when you got a pack of them then you have showing off kicking donkey. just leave it.

true , better to leave it.

We are one Ummah, and when one is hurt, the entire Ummah feels the pain...don't worry and don't stress, you have stood up for our faith and God is with us. May Allah keep us safe and increase our faith and keep us strong, Ameen.

Inshallah we all need to take a stand when needed, and at the same time I refuse to be apologetic. The real true Islam is something beautiful and those who mis represent should be obvious to the informed person. And at the same time things that are true but sometimes conflict with what our society deems as "ok" or 'normal" I wont apologize for , I live in this society but the society does not live in me, Islam does.

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Inshallah we all need to take a stand when needed, and at the same time I refuse to be apologetic. The real true Islam is something beautiful and those who misrepresent should be obvious to the informed person. And at the same time things that are true but sometimes conflict with what our society deems as "ok" or 'normal" I wont apologize for, I live in this society but the society does not live in me, Islam does.

No-one is asking you to apologise for your religion. But people are asking Muslims to make a stand, a stand against the radicals that are infecting your faith, making it appear diseased in the eyes of the non-Islamic world. The more that do, the more the perception the world has will be changed.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Do you guys live in a single collective, like the Borg? :lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Do you guys live in a single collective, like the Borg? :lol:

Before posting stupid questions, how about researching the word, "Ummah", and if you can't even do that, then you should not even be concerned with my posts.

FYI: Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community" or "nation".

Too bad all Muslims don't get blown up to pieces when one Muslim terrorist blows himself up... would be a good deterrent.

Too bad you can't differentiate between Muslims and terrorists. A believing, practicing Muslim cannot be a terrorist. The word Muslim terrorist is an oxymoron, a contradiction in itself.

So too bad for you.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Too bad you can't differentiate between Muslims and terrorists. A believing, practicing Muslim cannot be a terrorist. The word Muslim terrorist is an oxymoron, a contradiction in itself.

In a perfect world, maybe.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

In a perfect world, maybe.

Well I have nothing to say to those that choose to remain ignorant about Islam and Muslims and don't bother to actually find out the truth...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Too bad all Muslims don't get blown up to pieces when one Muslim terrorist blows himself up... would be a good deterrent.

Stupid statement as usual from such an ignorant person.. Go check out the articles I posted about Pakistan.. Terrorists are killing Muslims there its not about Islam.. or do you get that??.. . As we said they are not acting as Muslims they are doing this for thier own political agenda.

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

so in your whole worth of life theory, I am a senior financial analyst, have two children and am an active member of the PTA but because I'm muslim my worth = 0. :unsure:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Inshallah we all need to take a stand when needed, and at the same time I refuse to be apologetic. The real true Islam is something beautiful and those who misrepresent should be obvious to the informed person. And at the same time things that are true but sometimes conflict with what our society deems as "ok" or 'normal" I wont apologize for, I live in this society but the society does not live in me, Islam does.

No-one is asking you to apologise for your religion. But people are asking Muslims to make a stand, a stand against the radicals that are infecting your faith, making it appear diseased in the eyes of the non-Islamic world. The more that do, the more the perception the world has will be changed.

Moderate muslims do speak up all the time against this stuff but it's not what sells advertising on Fox news so unless you google it you're not going to find it. Imagine if the furor against Islam were stopped because there was a news organization that presented things fairly and showed statements from all of the islamic organizations condemning terrorism........you'd have to now look for another scapegoat to hate. :blink:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Moderate muslims do speak up all the time against this stuff but it's not what sells advertising on Fox news so unless you google it you're not going to find it. Imagine if the furor against Islam were stopped because there was a news organization that presented things fairly and showed statements from all of the islamic organizations condemning terrorism........you'd have to now look for another scapegoat to hate. :blink:

when we do speak up we are attacked verbally

For what it's worth...

The news is non-stop coverage over the situation next door (to Egypt). The only real break between the talking heads is a video stream (of bleeding children) accompanied by a song (which loosely resembles Qu'ranic recitation), asking God to protect Hamas.

This is probably going to get worse before it gets better.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

when we do speak up we are attacked verbally

To HP, I say that you should never make assumptions about me. You don't know me, you don't know my religious beliefs and you sure as hell don't know what TV news I watch. FYI, I really don't like the American TV news channels, without exception. Given the chance, I watch the BBC, who, in my opinion, do a better job in their news broadcasts, of reporting the news and not adding "spin".

Also, don't tar me with an anti-Islam tag. I'm not looking for "another scapegoat to hate". I'm not looking for someone to blame. I'm looking for someone to make a difference I'm looking for someone not to stand by while militancy ruins what hopes there are for a peaceful resolution. I don't know what solution is to the Israeli/Fatah/Hamas equation. But I hope that someone out there can find it. Hate is a four letter word. So is hope, and it's as a word that has more value for me.

To Estadia, when you speak up to try and find a solution that works, people will listen to you. They will have no choice. When you speak up to criticise others for what they perceive as the problem, you are only contributing to the problem and so you lay yourself open to attack. Fear of speaking up has never, ever, helped a situation. It has only contributed to making the situation worse. The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline

Too bad all White Christians don't get the death sentence when one White Christian serial killer gets the death sentence.....would be a great deterrent.

Can you see how ignorant, hateful, and racist your statement is now?

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png