Risto

The voice of the survivor of Islamic terror

109 posts in this topic

"As today’s weapons of mass destruction go, the human bomb is cheap. A Palestinian security official pointed out that, apart from a willing young man, all that is needed are such items as nails, gunpowder, a battery, a light switch and a short cable, mercury (readily obtainable from thermometers), acetone, and the cost of tailoring a belt wide enough to hold six or eight pockets of explosives. The most expensive item is transportation to a distant Israeli town. The total cost of a typical operation is about US $150 (£85). The sponsoring organisation usually gives between $3,000-$5,000 (£1,700- £2,830) to the bomber’s family.

I met an imam affiliated with Hamas, a youthful, bearded graduate of the prestigious al Azhar University in Cairo. He explained that the first drop of blood shed by a martyr during jihad washes away his sins instantaneously. On the Day of Judgment, he will face no reckoning. On the Day of Resurrection, he can intercede for 70 of his nearest and dearest to enter Heaven; and he will have at his disposal 72 houris, the beautiful virgins of Paradise. The imam took pains to explain that the promised bliss is not sensual.

There is no shortage of willing recruits for martyrdom. Hamas and Islamic Jihad generally reject those who are under 18, who are the sole wage-earners in their families, or who are married and have family responsibilities. If two brothers ask to join, one is turned away."

Excerpt from: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_...ticle543551.ece

Unfortunately for moderate Muslim's, there are a few too many who buy the bull of the aforementioned Imam... I would hazard the assumption that the folks in Charle's picture could be counted among them.

So are imams such as this anomalous? Are they considered to be false teachers? What are they being taught in the universities from which they graduated? If they learned what they are teaching from their universities, wouldn't that mean their teachings are mainstream? If they didn't get their versions of Islam from the university, where did they get it from? Are there serious calls to have them removed and barred from teaching?

I was thinking the same thing. very good point.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Everyone's post history on this topic speaks for itself. We all know where everyone stands, so I'm not sure what the point of backpedaling at this point would be. Own your stance at least.

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
Whenever most of us hear the phrase "For God and for Country" we immediately think of the US military.

Many of the men and women in armed service are told (and believe) that they are serving and protecting "God and Country".

The troops sent to Iraq were not sent to engage an Iraq army, but to inflict Shock & Awe on civilians.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Ask the 12 year old Iraqi boy if he's looked into the barrel of US freedom fighters.

...the list just got very long.

strange i never heard that in my 20 years in the military, my 18 years as a navy brat, nor my 8 years as an army contractor.

Really?

Try googling "For God and for Country" see what comes up. Not many civilian references.

Oh...and Happy New Year :)

Edited by Ling Ling

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles please , you posted that pic after an ignorant and hatefull comment regarding Islam was posted. NO need to post it. but you were trying to make a point to the prev. post. So dont try to be so innocent by saying things like "We should be more angry with the people in the picture" etc...

when you get done here, wander back over to this thread and answer me

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=169648

and in case you forgot, refer to post #34

:secret: Charles, did you mean to post a link to the gunfire in Santa Ana topic? If you did, I don't get the connection... :unsure:

the link was intentional, as i was asked a question to that poster in that thread and never got an answer.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

For the sake of easing the tension in this thread, i would like to suggest that everyone go easier on Charles.

Everyone knows that Charles loves Muslims. He cannot get enough of them, and that's why he is always in the MENA forum.

Now, let's have some tea.

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
For the sake of easing the tension in this thread, i would like to suggest that everyone go easier on Charles.

Everyone knows that Charles loves Muslims. He cannot get enough of them, and that's why he is always in the MENA forum.

hmmm.. I dont agree.. maybe he has other reasons to be there...after noteing some of his comments about Islam..

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Timeline

hmmm.. I dont agree.. maybe he has other reasons to be there...after noteing some of his comments about Islam..

i'm still waiting for an answer to my question in post #7

in the meantime, detective merijan is on the case. let's tune in later and see what she's turned up.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

in the meantime, detective merijan is on the case. let's tune in later and see what she's turned up.

Perhaps it all went over your head and out the window. The thing is I was being sarcastic in that the prev poster had refereed to people who shoot guns off at new years as idiots on the streets. And the fact that most of those types are gun toteing ignorant thinkers , I was referencing you to them. Because of the prev comment you had responded to regarding Islam. :blink:

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

Timeline

Perhaps it all went over your head and out the window. The thing is I was being sarcastic in that the prev poster had refereed to people who shoot guns off at new years as idiots on the streets. And the fact that most of those types are gun toteing ignorant thinkers , I was referencing you to them. Because of the prev comment you had responded to regarding Islam. :blink:

oh cool, finally you admit you made a personal attack. it's not that i mistook it for anything else, i just wanted to see if you'd admit it.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

oh cool, finally you admit you made a personal attack. it's not that i mistook it for anything else, i just wanted to see if you'd admit it.

Exactly.. just like you made a personal attack when you attack my faith..

Truth of Palestine

Timeline

:lol: um no, but nice try. i didn't include your name with that picture, did i?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

:bonk: Nice way to get out of it. However you were obviously trying to follow up with an insult to Islam when you posted the pic. And anyone who joins in to isult my faith.. its an isult to me.

Truth of Palestine

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

when one suffers we all suffer. ..Prophet Rasul ALLAH PBUH

sis, listen when a donkey kicks you no use to kick it back coz donkey cant change will always be a kicking donkey. then when you got a pack of them then you have showing off kicking donkey. just leave it.

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Timeline

:bonk: Nice way to get out of it. However you were obviously trying to follow up with an insult to Islam when you posted the pic. And anyone who joins in to isult my faith.. its an isult to me.

thin skin, party of one, your table is ready. hate to break it to you but this wasn't about you.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
when one suffers we all suffer. ..Prophet Rasul ALLAH PBUH

sis, listen when a donkey kicks you no use to kick it back coz donkey cant change will always be a kicking donkey. then when you got a pack of them then you have showing off kicking donkey. just leave it.

true , better to leave it.

Truth of Palestine