The voice of the survivor of Islamic terror

109 posts in this topic

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because they hate

I dare you all to watch this.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Wow. As an Arab she points out the differences between Arab and Israeli culture. A lot of people here won't like it I bet.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

This woman rocks. I know that can intimidate some people.

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Admittedly I didn't listen to all of this.. I honestly couldn't take her seething (watched until about 1/2 way through).. I haven't been a victim of terrorism but I guess I just don't know how hatred and fear will conquer hatred and fear.. the equation doesn't add up.

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is her basic argument:

She details her opinions that her country's inherent multicultural acceptance of all faiths and cultures including the then dominant Lebanese Christians, led to Lebanon's ruin by the continuous attacks from indigenous Muslims and immigrant Palestinians, determined to destroy the infidel (Christian) communities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Gabriel

So is the Heritage Foundation taking the position that we should shut off American immigration to Muslims?

She details her opinions that her country's inherent multicultural acceptance of all faiths and cultures including the then dominant Lebanese Christians, led to Lebanon's ruin by the continuous attacks from indigenous Muslims and immigrant Palestinians, determined to destroy the infidel (Christian) communities.

So is the Heritage Foundation taking the position that we should shut off American immigration to Muslims?

That's a stretch.

Her message is that moderate muslims should self police the more 'extreme' members of their religion.

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

That's a stretch.

Her message is that moderate muslims should self police the more 'extreme' members of their religion.

Listen to her speech. She said that Lebanon was like 'the Paris of the Middle East' when it was predominantly Christian. Then things started going bad when the Muslims became the majority. When she talked about those committing atrocities, she called them Muslim.

I think we'd all agree that radical fundamentalism and intolerance is what we should be focused on eradicating without condemning a specific religion.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

That's a stretch.

Listen to her speech. She said that Lebanon was like 'the Paris of the Middle East' when it was predominantly Christian. Then things started going bad when the Muslims became the majority. When she talked about those committing atrocities, she called them Muslim.

I think we'd all agree that radical fundamentalism and intolerance is what we should be focused on eradicating without condemning a specific religion.

Her viewpoint is personal, hence the referral to those committing atrocities as Muslim. In her own experience, the only people committing atrocities were the Muslims. The Christians were murdered just for being Christian, the Israelis were compassionate without prejudice. But this was her own, personal experience.

I would reckon that most people who delve into the Off Topic middle East threads are aware of the refugee camp massacres perpetrated by the Christian militia in Lebanon back in 1982, and the way the Israelis stood back and let it happen. No civilised person should condone those actions. But they were not religious intolerance, they were cold-blooded revenge against a people for acts carried out in their name. Religion had squat to do with it. Small-scale genocide is a more apt description.

Radical fundamentalism is contrary to modern civilised values. But answer me this. What other religion forcibly makes people convert, beheads people for their religious beliefs, or nationality, and will not be happy until all other religious beliefs are extinguished?

One of the speaker's points is that no-one in the Islamic community will speak out against Islamic fundamentalism of any kind, even in the USA, where they can expect to be protected against reprisals, whereas other religions all have their vocal dissenters.

And one last thing - The Lions Club as an international espionage organisation? #######?

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Interesting, to say the least.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

That's a stretch.

Her viewpoint is personal, hence the referral to those committing atrocities as Muslim. In her own experience, the only people committing atrocities were the Muslims. The Christians were murdered just for being Christian, the Israelis were compassionate without prejudice. But this was her own, personal experience.

I would reckon that most people who delve into the Off Topic middle East threads are aware of the refugee camp massacres perpetrated by the Christian militia in Lebanon back in 1982, and the way the Israelis stood back and let it happen. No civilised person should condone those actions. But they were not religious intolerance, they were cold-blooded revenge against a people for acts carried out in their name. Religion had squat to do with it. Small-scale genocide is a more apt description.

Radical fundamentalism is contrary to modern civilised values. But answer me this. What other religion forcibly makes people convert, beheads people for their religious beliefs, or nationality, and will not be happy until all other religious beliefs are extinguished?

One of the speaker's points is that no-one in the Islamic community will speak out against Islamic fundamentalism of any kind, even in the USA, where they can expect to be protected against reprisals, whereas other religions all have their vocal dissenters.

And one last thing - The Lions Club as an international espionage organisation? #######?

you said: But answer me this. What other religion forcibly makes people convert, beheads people for their religious beliefs, or nationality, and will not be happy until all other religious beliefs are extinguished?

MY ANSWER:

I dont know please tell me what religion does that??? Because that is NOT Islam.

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

That's a stretch.

you said: But answer me this. What other religion forcibly makes people convert, beheads people for their religious beliefs, or nationality, and will not be happy until all other religious beliefs are extinguished?

MY ANSWER:

I dont know please tell me what religion does that??? Because that is NOT Islam.

Denial is on of the biggest problems with moderate Muslims.

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

MY ANSWER:

So what's your answer then? Deny visas to Muslims? Deport the ones that are here? Have them under house arrest? Put them all on the terrorist watch list? Outlaw the religion here in America? What's your solution?

I agree....but not just the problem of moderate Muslims.....nobody reads or researches or learns....really. I am not a religious person, I'm not...but Islam scares the #### out of me.