• Morocco
    • Algeria
    • Libya
    • Egypt
    • Palestine
    • Jordan
    • Iraq
    • Lebanon
    • Other, sorry my finger have stitches in them ... hard to type!
  2. 2. My SO is ...

• here with me in the US!
    • here with me in their country!
    • still awaiting for the visa!
    • awol! LOL
  3. 3. I am ...

• female
    • male

89 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
You know me, Henia. I was szsz then greeneyedgirl, now Virtual Wife. But I'm really Real Life Wife since hubby arrived from Morocco on May 1. Nice to see you posting again :)

I didn't know that. I must have missed a lot of good news when reading the old threads. Congratulations! :dance:

Thanks, mbp! He had an easy interview and got his visa the next day. I'm still incredulous, but also very happy! :)

Real Life wife: I forgot somehow to type into my last message (oops) Mabrouk! How is the dH liking the US? If I remember correctly, then he like my husband didn't really want to go to the US.

Thanks, Henia! Hubby always says, "I haven't seen the US, I've only seen part of Denver, Colorado." So far, he likes what he sees and hasn't suffered any homesickness. He speaks with family everyday and has a couple of longtime Moroccan friends here to talk with and get tips from; one is here visiting with him now. He still needs a job; insha'allah, that will come soon.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We've been together for about 3 years, married for about 1 1/2 years. My husband is from Morocco and has been here for 1 1/2 years. We just received AOS approval. We live in Iowa (currently bracing for 6 more feet of flood waters to cover our city :help: ). I started lurking in January of 2006 on VJ throughout the K-1 process and I became a VJ member in fall of '07.

Me - Pisces

Him - Taurus

Pisces-Taurus Compatibility

Lots of friendship, affection or love can be shared and they both appreciate beauty, pleasures and good things of life. Each can help the other because Taurus is practical whereas Pisces is a dreamer. When problems arise, clear thinking is clouded by too much emotion. That beautiful bull will be able to turn on the passion and the protection in divine dollops that will be large enough to satisfy even the most demanding Piscean.And their innate sensitivity and refinement will make the Taurean feel that at last they've found someone else who can appreciate the finer details of life.

These two will give into each other's whims and they might be watching the weather forecast one minute and the next they'll be overcome by passion and fantasy and have to make powerfully passionate love right there on the rug. The bull will be as romantically inclined as her fishy fellow and hearts and flowers will be strewn all over the path of passion when they're together. This couple are kindred spirits and the partnership has the potential to get better and better, the longer it lasts.

And that sums us up!! :luv:

"True freedom and the end of suffering is living in such a way as if you had completely chosen whatever you feel or experience at this moment. This inner alignment with Now is the end of suffering. Is suffering really necessary? Yes and no. If you had not suffered as you have, there would be no depth to you as a human being, no humility, no compassion. You would not be reading this now. Suffering cracks open the shell of ego, and then comes a point when it has served its purpose. Suffering is necessary until you realize it is unnecessary." Eckhart Tolle

usmorocco-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone my name is Shelly and my husbnds name is Hicham.I am from La , he is from Morocco.We have been togther for 2 and half years and married for 1 and half.Thanks for all the great info, and special thanks to those who answered our post , we both use this id.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hi all, my name is Sue, I am the USC and my husband Kader is from Tizi Ouzou, Algeria. I found this web site last August when I first filed for the K-3 VISA. We met when my husband came to the US on a tourist VISA to visit his brother who has been in the US for about 10 years. I have known his brother and his wife for a number of years and met Kader when he came here. We started dating in October of 2006, he returned to Algeria in February of 2007. We continued to communicate until we met again in Tunisia in June of 2007. We were married in Tunisia and have been dealing with the fun immigration process since :blink: My husband finally has his VISA interview coming up on June 26th, 2008, which is right in between his birthday on the 25th and our 1st wedding anniversay on June 27th, I am hoping that this is going to be good luck!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I'm also super-liberal if you ever read my posts in off-topic

ME TOO ME TOO :thumbs:

i don't think anyone holds a candle to you :luv:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Why am I still the only one representing Libya???? Come on.... I know there are others here :whistle:

Ya and I thought more Egypt than Morroco as well.

Go charles and lulu! Representin the men with pride!

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Why am I still the only one representing Libya???? Come on.... I know there are others here :whistle:

Nah. Morocco has like 36 pages of members to Egypt's 17 pages.

:blush: I just like to post Egypt news for my fellow members.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

LOL!!! GO GO GO MEN!!!

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

LOL!!! GO GO GO MEN!!!

Love you guys ;) .

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

I started coming to VJ last fall, but I didn't actually join until March of this year. My husband and I have been married since May of last year. We were originally married in Damascus, but he has since relocated to Jordan. We got as far as the NVC process before we stopped because he is now doing the final stages of refugee processing. He has done all three interviews and is finishing his physical exam tommorow (it was two steps for his physical, the first one being x-rays and blood work). Hopefully we will hear final approval soon and they will schedule his flight here.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.