• Morocco
    • Algeria
    • Libya
    • Egypt
    • Palestine
    • Jordan
    • Iraq
    • Lebanon
    • Other, sorry my finger have stitches in them ... hard to type!
  2. 2. My SO is ...

• here with me in the US!
    • here with me in their country!
    • still awaiting for the visa!
    • awol! LOL
  3. 3. I am ...

• female
    • male

89 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

I love horoscopes! :)

Stability is important for both the Capricorn woman and the Virgo man, and as they’re both Earth element signs, they have an affinity for the same pleasures in life.

The Capricorn woman - Virgo man relationship can be sensually-fulfilling, as long as the Virgo man accepts the Capricorn woman’s need to be in control and she can deal with his mercurial teasing side.

MY HOT ARAB HUBBY!!

dreamy_Riyad-2.jpg2615261345_a42ed1904a.jpg

No one tell the hubby! Oh wait I already told HIM! :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

me thinks we need more PALIS in this forum!:) COME ON UP PALESTNE AND REPRESENT YOURSELF:) whoohoo

"passes around plates of makloobee for everyone"

:)

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
Yup...thats about true.... he's really close to sagitarius (SP) and its even closer but I posted his actual sign... we are totally incompatible it says

:( Well hopefully you don't believe in these silly things :thumbs:

I know I'm not the only one here with a hubby from Libya..... :whistle:

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I am Sherry, husband is Hesham, I live in Florida, Hesham is in Kuwait. We married in dec 07. Nothing exciting, I am a Capricorn and he is an Aquarius. Now this is kinda of cool, my daughters birthday is Nov 5, we got married Dec 5, my birthday is Jan 5, and husbands birthday is Feb 5. All fives, always wondered if it meant something, at least it isn't 666. We are waiting on the visa. :devil:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I am Tamara born in NJ grew up in LA & GA ... staying in GA with hubby Adam for awhile. Hubby dear is from Alex Egypt. I am Aquarius and he is Virgo... Im the outgoing one and likes insanity thus Im a manager at walmart... and hes definitely the more quiet one and likes to work on computers... everything that it says about Aquarius about me... is pretty much true... :P
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi,

I am female US citizen, my husband is from Egypt. We have been married for 3 yrs 3 months 10 days (lol, i know). My husband arrived here in the US in 2005 and I have been a member since 2004.

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Hey all, I used to be a lot more active but life has gotten really busy!

Anyway I'm Sharon, my husband is Majid from Casablanca. We met in 2004 and Maj came here in 2005. We've now been married for 2 1/2 years.

I'm also super-liberal if you ever read my posts in off-topic :P

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

You know me, Henia. I was szsz then greeneyedgirl, now Virtual Wife. But I'm really Real Life Wife since hubby arrived from Morocco on May 1. Nice to see you posting again :)

I didn't know that. I must have missed a lot of good news when reading the old threads. Congratulations! :dance:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm Sara, my husband Adnan is from Sefrou, Morocco. He's been here since 2004, we've been married for 3 and a half years and had a baby last October. I've been a VJ member since april 2004 :) We filed to lift conditions and just got a letter that we have to appear for an interview!

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Interesting... pretty on target!

Me- Aquarius Him- Libra

They can share the pleasures together because Libra is the epitome of a personal lover whereas Aquarius is the universal lover, who needs to share the interest and affection with others. When Aquarius becomes aloof or unpredictable, Libra uses tact and diplomacy rather than anger to handle the situation. Neither of them will make impossible demands on the other. If Aquarius is allowed freedom by Libra, it can be an excellent union.

This couple click the first time their eyes meet across a crowded room, because it's mental magic when these two get together.The ingenuity and inventiveness of the unorthodox Aquarian will knock the lively Libran for six, because these folk are always on the lookout for buddies who are brainy and brilliant.Their conversations will be captivating, their laughter loud and their enthusiasm infectious

oh oh we're in trouble. :crying:

Me Leo; Him Taurus

Unless both practice compromise, there will be conflict. Leo thrives on attention and affection.Taurus naturally dishes out. Taurus often tolerates being dominated by Leo. Until, one day, the worm turns. Leo's big ideas can be disturbing to the conservative Taurus. When this twosome are putting each other through their passionate paces in the beautiful boudoir they couldn't be happier.Things will be torrentially torrid and tactile and stunningly sensuous. After all, Taurus is the sign of passion and Leo is one of the two signs of amour, so this cupid couple will find ecstasy and fantastic fulfillment in each other's arms.

There's only one problem.The moment they climb out of bed and descend from their emotional to the real world, everything can start to go woefully wrong, because they just refuse to see each other's point of view. They can both be intransigent and neither will give in to the other one.You see,they're both fixed signs.

Leos believe that they're right and they won't alter their original opinion no matter what you do or say. So, if these argumentative amourettes want their relationship to work, they've got to look in a dictionary to discover the meaning of all sorts of words, like compromise, diplomacy and flexibility.Otherwise, they'll find that words like love and loyalty don't mean much any more. Though they'll both keep plodding on with their partnership.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.