• Morocco
    • Algeria
    • Libya
    • Egypt
    • Palestine
    • Jordan
    • Iraq
    • Lebanon
    • Other, sorry my finger have stitches in them ... hard to type!
  2. 2. My SO is ...

• here with me in the US!
    • here with me in their country!
    • still awaiting for the visa!
    • awol! LOL
  3. 3. I am ...

• female
    • male

89 posts in this topic

I'm a cancer who enjoys long walks on the beach.

Speaking of being a cancer....I'm trying to figure out Idir's star sign to see if we are compatable. We know he was born just before the Green March, but no one is really sure how old he was. Hope we can find out before too long, I'd hate to stay married to someone I am not compatible with- like a Aires or something.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm totally incompatable with Pisces.

I'm a codependent Libra and my husband is an outgoing Capricorn. :luv:

eta: hmmmm :unsure:

http://www.findyourfate.com/compatibility/...corn-libra.html

Libra-Capricorn Compatibility

This combination of Libra with Capricorn cannot easily combine as there should be some common purpose or destiny to form long term association. Capricorns are not demonstrative and do not openly indicate warmth of love and affection which Libra needs. Libra enjoys ease, luxury and self-indulgence. Capricorn takes life seriously, shoulders responsibility and can cope with austerity much better than Libra. Capricorn should remember that sharing love, affection and beautiful things is as vital to Libra as food and water.These two will support each other through thick and thin and the longer their liaison lasts, the better it will become.

And because they're both cardinal creatures , they'll understand each other's ambitions. The Libran expects the Capricorn to leap on to a bend knee every now and then.The Capricorn's love may be there under the surface, but it might not be tender enough for the delicate digestion of the Libran lover.

That's sooo not him! He is uber demonstrative of his love and I'm just the opposite. The rest is him and me though.

Edited by bridget

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Interesting... pretty on target!

Me- Aquarius Him- Libra

They can share the pleasures together because Libra is the epitome of a personal lover whereas Aquarius is the universal lover, who needs to share the interest and affection with others. When Aquarius becomes aloof or unpredictable, Libra uses tact and diplomacy rather than anger to handle the situation. Neither of them will make impossible demands on the other. If Aquarius is allowed freedom by Libra, it can be an excellent union.

This couple click the first time their eyes meet across a crowded room, because it's mental magic when these two get together.The ingenuity and inventiveness of the unorthodox Aquarian will knock the lively Libran for six, because these folk are always on the lookout for buddies who are brainy and brilliant.Their conversations will be captivating, their laughter loud and their enthusiasm infectious

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

I hope that incompatbility is only in terms of romance (said the moody pisces) :crying:

I wonder if these astrology generalizations are tue only in the western sense. in other words how much of the peprsonaility changes due to culture?

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Im Bonnie my so is from El Jadida Morocco. We met online and talked for about a year then I took my first flight ever, to go meet him and get married. We just got our noa2 and are waiting for what comes next.

4377610_bodyshot_300x400.gif5130242_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Date of Wedding :2007-09-04

Date I-130 Sent :2008//02/12

Date I-130 NOA1 2008/02/13

Date I-130 NOA2 :2008-06-04

Date I-129F Sent :2008-03-20

I-129F RFE(s) :2008/05/20

I-129F RFE Reply(s) :2008/05/27,20

Date I-129F NOA2:2008-06-04

Date Package Received By NVC :2008-06-06?

Date Package Left From NVC :2008-06-11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hope that incompatbility is only in terms of romance (said the moody pisces) :crying:

I wonder if these astrology generalizations are tue only in the western sense. in other words how much of the peprsonaility changes due to culture?

I sooo never pegged you for a pisces!!! I dated two and each one was a bigtime player!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Salaam everyone, i'm Al. I met my husband in 2006, while we were both living in Rabat. He is Moroccan, i'm New Jerseyite. Because we never married in the civil courts, we petitioned for a K-1 in June 2007, when i returned to the US. He's not here yet.... but i hope he comes soooooooooooon!!!

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello I am Nita from San Francisco, Met Albi in 2005. About 8 months later we got married and been married over 2 years now. We are in the final stages at NVC and INSHALLAH we get him here soon! I dont write too much in MENA but I do read a lot of the topics....

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Nita

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm the beneficiary from cairo egypt n my husband is the USC from las vegas. I joined august O7.... filed k-3 in sept O7 but we r CR1 now since this month... we met online oct O6 we got engaged dec O6 ...got married aug O7... so our first year anniversay is in a couple of months now :(

lyrics.jpg

Gemini can complement the wisdom and experience of Capricorn provided both are willing to communicate. Sometimes both have to agree or disagree. Capricorn is steady and controlled and Gemini is fond of change. Capricorn does not always understand the highly strong, quicksilver ways of Gemini. Although very different, each can enrich the other with gifts etc .Oddly enough, this is a relationship that can work for the wrong reason. Capricorns can be real workaholics. As far as the Gemini is concerned, it gives them a license to leap about town having a terrific time and no questions asked .

gemini-capricorn.gif
Neither of them will know what the other one is doing, so they could both be ferociously unfaithful, flirting and philandering all over the place and neither will be any the wiser.The goats are gorgeous, in a way. The restraining rings of their ruler, superb Saturn, make them cautious, careful and considering. Some of them can also be incredible conservative, with more than just a hint of being old-fashioned. Geminis, on the other hand, are usually one step ahead of everyone else, always seeking out something new, changing their mercurial minds at the toss of a coin and scampering from stone to stone along life's highway.

Yup...thats about true.... he's really close to sagitarius (SP) and its even closer but I posted his actual sign... we are totally incompatible it says..

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I'm Julianna, USC. Ammar is from Jordan, north of Irbid. We met in Jordan working together in June 2005 and got married by accident in November 2005. He's been here since June 5, 2007, with a no-hitch immigration process-- just long. We have 3 cats, like cheese, and like picnics by the lake.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow! I'm Cancer and he's Taurus:

They have much in common.Feelings, emotions and affections are important to both.Taurus appreciates the attention and protection which cancer enjoys giving. Both are conservative, conflict can be caused by extremism or divergent interests. Common sense and logical discussions are the best antidotes when over emotionalism develops. They're so sensual it's sensational and they'll bring out the best in each other in all sorts of wonderful ways. And as if that weren't enough to keep them forever smiling, they both seek security and safety from life's rich tapestry.

Not surprisingly, both of these signs have a love affair with their tummies. Those beautiful bulls are passionate and possessive paramours, so they couldn't get better than with a caressable crab, because these cuddly crustaceans long to be looked after and possessed by their partner in passion.They won't moan and groan when their bull asks them where they're going , because it's unlikely that either of them will go anywhere without the other. With no mistakes, this couple will be clinging on to each other for life.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Edited by Aymerlu

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.