• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
You didn't fool me!

Happy travels, Mags!

But she HAS left me... I dropped her at the airport (with Jordan) and they're gone while I'm still here.

I miss my baby.

You arent foolin me your prolly at the strip club! :P

Why would I be at a strip club? Have you ever SEEN Mags???

We want PHOTOS!!! :devil:

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Phew... preparing for bad news here... have a good trip, Mags... and Platy... yes lets direct some of that off-the-bike ire at those whom deserve it. ;)

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The cats miss her even more, I bet.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Awwww, poor Platy... :luv:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

You scared me for a second there... :bonk:

Hope her travels are safe!

I don't really like flying either. I tolerate it. Flying to India was a huge deal for me, and I also don't like when Sujeet is traveling all the way over there without me. I haven't been back to India with him whenever he visits. We are hoping for the next time.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Timeline
OMG, Platy, the blood drained from my face and I just about puked. icon8.gif:bonk:

You don't happen to be wearing a speedo, do you? :hehe:

Nope, no speedo. But thanks for almost puking when you thought of it.... :P

Platy, the only right thing to do is to take over her Mod job while she's gone. Come on...nows your chance. :D

You don't know HOW tempting that is... I can think of two or three people who could benefit from a 365 day ban (actually, all of VJ would benefit from it, too)

The cats miss her even more, I bet.

Not a chance. They're still getting fed, so they don't care. Me, I'm missing her terribly.

Platy, the only right thing to do is to take over her Mod job while she's gone. Come on...nows your chance. :D

:lol: Yes, I agree! Carpe diem and all that.

smilies-2019.png

Can we get that image added permanently as a smilie? lol

omgosh....i dont know u but have seen ur post i was tearing up thinking she really left :bonk:

Sorry.... I'm a bit of a drama queen sometimes. I think some people here have rubbed off on me.

Edited by PlatyPius
Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Timeline
OMG, Platy, the blood drained from my face and I just about puked. icon8.gif:bonk:

You don't happen to be wearing a speedo, do you? :hehe:

Nope, no speedo. But thanks for almost puking when you thought of it.... :P

Sorry. I have that reaction to all men in speedos. Either that or this..... :rofl:

Sorry.... I'm a bit of a drama queen sometimes. I think some people here have rubbed off on me.

From what I've read in certain threads it appears that some would like to rub off on you.

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Why would I be at a strip club? Have you ever SEEN Mags???

uh no, show us what you are missing. :innocent:

Silly Charles....you know what Mags looks like.

http://www.forestwebdesign.com/offsite/mags2008.jpg

oh i thought you meant without clothes on :P

From what I've read in certain threads it appears that some would like to rub off on you.

:blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline
There was a period of about 10 years when I didn't fly at all. When I finally did get on a plane (short trip to Germany) I was sweating and my hands were shaking involuntarily. Strange experience.

Well, a bit of metal is all that seprates you and a mile long trip to the ground. So that you were a bit nervous, that is probably pretty understandable. :P

I hope Mags and her son have a good and safe trip!