dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2017

1,353 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, bcking said:

The people who have had case complete in December are minority still. They are mostly still working through the end of November. Several of us (myself included) are in November and still waiting. For me they only have one page to review and it hasn't been done yet.

Just now, TeeA10 said:

Tru that. Im sorry youre still waiitng on CC. Its totally ridiculous and the wait is hard. I however, choose to be hopeful. No harm, no foul. Anyday now for all of us waiting on CCs

Yes agree! lets stay positive :) hope ppl with Nov scan dates get their CC soon! even 6 weeks feels really long..

7 minutes ago, norieyora said:

Yes agree! lets stay positive :) hope ppl with Nov scan dates get their CC soon! even 6 weeks feels really long..

Positivity has gone now coming up for 11 weeks...  it's hard to stay positive for that long and feels like it's never going to happen :(

4 minutes ago, Qabtawi said:

CC 1/11... no interview eMail yet

I called right 8 o'clock in the morning and not Interview is not weird ? Last month they started scheduled interview like 2 days before Jan I think mmmmmm 

1 hour ago, TeeA10 said:

Tru that. Im sorry youre still waiitng on CC. Its totally ridiculous and the wait is hard. I however, choose to be hopeful. No harm, no foul. Anyday now for all of us waiting on CCs

I agree it's good to stay positive. Sometimes I Just think it's also good to be realistic. A late December scan date realistically won't be completed until end of February/Early March. If it's earlier that would be awesome, but that is just the standard lately.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, mmadd636 said:

Scan date: December 6th

Sup review: January 18th

Week 9 started today

Same here!! 

scan date:12/5

sup review:01/19

no update yet. WAITING PATIENTLY? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Kcaoagas said:

Same here!! 

Yup same dates here.....I talked to a rep. yesterday and he was super nice and helpful. Suggested I call back next Tuesday and but no later than February 14 I should hear from them. :rolleyes:

Scan date: 12/6/16

Sup. review: 1/17/17

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 minutes ago, LilyAR said:

Yup same dates here.....I talked to a rep. yesterday and he was super nice and helpful. Suggested I call back next Tuesday and but no later than February 14 I should hear from them. :rolleyes:

Sounds nice..hopefully this week we get CC or nxt week..planning to call later after work..I'll update

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Wait, so has every single person on this thread had to do supervisor review? Do we know what percentage overall have had to go to supervisor review? What are the non-supervisor people doing then?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, norieyora said:

@norieyora Yes, trying to stay Positive :) . . . Although it's very hard with the way NVC is processing recently!

51 minutes ago, Kcaoagas said:

Same here!! 

21 minutes ago, LilyAR said:

I'm close to you @Kcaoagas & @LilyAR

Scan Date: 12/09/16

Sup. Review: 1/24/17

@LilyAR I hope you're right & we can get our CC by 2nd - 3rd week of February 2017.

2016/05/20: NOA-1 - Petition accepted and sent to Nebraska Service Center... So begins the waiting game :clock:

2016/11/02: NOA-2 - Petition Approved (Had to call to find out, no e-mail or text) :dancing:

2016/11/15: NVC Received

2016/12/08: Sent AOS & IV Packages

2017/03/10: Case Completed :dance:

2017/04/24: Interview Scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Another question - I know in the wiki it says, for I-864EZ, fill out Physical Address even if it is specifically stated as not being required by the previous box (current mailing address) - has anyone received a checklist recently for not having filled that out despite the form saying it's not required?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
34 minutes ago, LilyAR said:

Thanks for your update! I have the same scan date and next day supervisor review :)

So it was the representative who promised you your case will be CC till February 14?

We should should should get this sooner to have chances for March interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Fost04mach said:

I don't know about them caring much for profits since they're financed by the federal government... If they were worried about profits, they'd hire more people and process as much as possible to get as many fees as possible... 

I do wonder what would happen if I were to take them to small claims court - after the wife gets here - and try to recoup my fees... maybe find a friendly judge that understands taxation without representation... :D

@Fost04mach Maybe we can all get together for a Class Action :D... Or at-least a petition on Change.org. There's definitely room for Process Improvement, especially since the new Administration is rooting running government like an efficient company

16 hours ago, Freedom4evr said:

Highly unlikely for February. 

Its possible for March. 

@TokyoHNL... I agree with @Freedom4evr I think if you get CC this month, February is highly unlikely & March is possible if the Embassy has a cancellation or something opens up... But realistically it seems like April will be the month

2016/05/20: NOA-1 - Petition accepted and sent to Nebraska Service Center... So begins the waiting game :clock:

2016/11/02: NOA-2 - Petition Approved (Had to call to find out, no e-mail or text) :dancing:

2016/11/15: NVC Received

2016/12/08: Sent AOS & IV Packages

2017/03/10: Case Completed :dance:

2017/04/24: Interview Scheduled

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr&MrsKhiladi said:

@Fost04mach Maybe we can all get together for a Class Action :D... Or at-least a petition on Change.org. There's definitely room for Process Improvement, especially since the new Administration is rooting running government like an efficient company

@TokyoHNL... I agree with @Freedom4evr I think if you get CC this month, February is highly unlikely & March is possible if the Embassy has a cancellation or something opens up... But realistically it seems like April will be the month

Really it all depend on the next 1-2 weeks. Who gets approval before February 10-15 have nice chance for March interview as they will be probably still scheduling.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.