Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

It's ok I already dealt with the disappointment of no touches today by working out and then eating after. haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one who did that! lol.

I'm also glad my fondled joke turned into new terminology... good job Decemberites! I used to love December cuz my birthday is in December, but now I love December because you all are such a fun family. (Of course we won't kick out the folks who are now "Novemberites", we still love you guys!)

Glad some of you got some action today! The rest of us will live vicariously through you. :star:

LOL your Fondler word is PERFECT FOR US in here! (and I thought it was Bec's until I went back and read your post). So where's are new Wedding Links to add to your already fantastic list?

Ohhhhhh Wendlers (ok new pet name for you from me "the Wendler") , so I got a call from my new Yoga Teacher and I mentioned that I really want to tone my arms and shoulders for my wedding gown. She said, 'Oh we will don't you worry" LOL :dead:

Love ya!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I've been playing with this site for invitations, I'm not sure if I'll order the invite pockets from them or just do something really plain but it's the cheapest site I've found for these damn things. (literally just cardstock folded with a pocket!)

cards and pockets invites

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-07

Touched: 2010-12-13

Timeline

Decemberite Fam,

How many of you write "Petitioner = your name & Beneficiary = their name" ..... on every sheet of paper for foto you send into the USCIS file? Well, I did because I thought if any one of my documents gets lost they'll know which file it belongs to! But I also know I was exhausted writing that over and over again.

So I got an IDEA! :idea:

I thought I'd order some "RETURN MAIL LABELS" (self stick) but create a custom design with RED WAC # to stand out and our names in black, on a white background and they look like this:

WAC123456789

Petitioner: Mari's name

Beneficiary: Kadir's name

OK so now I took out Kadir's copy of our NOA1 packet, and put these on the top right corner of pages. WOW! NICE & Organzied. On the packet we need to send for NVC (NOA2), I'll wait till we get the NVC ID# and create another Label same look as above but with both USCIS & NVC #'s then our names as above. Did I mention I also included our engagement pic so aside from our names, they can identify and match us to our passport pics in file.

I ordered from Vistaprint.com in case you want to know where you can make your life super E-Z! I ordered 3 sets. Costs apprx. $10 bucks!

Mari :goofy:

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Timeline

Touches: March 21, 2011

Rallybug

Mari & Kadir

Lee & Jeniebee

ManilatoSeattle

Bec_Dipu

James & Joanne

Newbies:

SammyD

Turano_family

Anybody else so Mrs. Loxxxxy can update our Dec Timeline? And what is going on with the NOA1 dates saying that some of us are now in November? LOL Must be a California quake shakin' the USCIS in Laguna Nigel! The files are shifting .... :o

As of 9pm PST March 21, 2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ha. So you guys know the VSC twitter campaign? Let's just change it to: @USCIS FONDLE ME!!! #k1vermonters

... how do you think they'd respond to THAT?!

I joke, unfortunately. Joking seems to make the process more bearable.

Good luck, Decemberists!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ha. So you guys know the VSC twitter campaign? Let's just change it to: @USCIS FONDLE ME!!! #k1vermonters

LOL I love it!!! I wonder who came up with the "touch" name for it anyway?? they should have went straight to fondle, much classier! haha..

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-07

Touched: 2010-12-13

So exciting all the touches. I had to update! FYI - this is now sorted first by Service Center, and then by NOA1 Date:

eamama.png

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Timeline

Oh wow Dizzy, you did a great job on the Timeline today. That is totally organized. What's interesting about it is the balance between the two centers. OK, it's time to see some VSC Dec fam get a few today! One thing I see is that CSC is going in what appears to be a chronological order (first in line by date). This is good; it's fair. LOL but toss a Feb filer in the mix and uh-oh! Fondler AFFAIR! :angry: totally unfaithful!

I'm hoping to see VSC do the same NOW! What monthy are they currently working on? Please do not tell me August anymore...

love ya Mrs Loxy!

Mari

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Oh wow Dizzy, you did a great job on the Timeline today. That is totally organized. What's interesting about it is the balance between the two centers. OK, it's time to see some VSC Dec fam get a few today! One thing I see is that CSC is going in what appears to be a chronological order (first in line by date). This is good; it's fair. LOL but toss a Feb filer in the mix and uh-oh! Fondler AFFAIR! :angry: totally unfaithful!

I'm hoping to see VSC do the same NOW! What monthy are they currently working on? Please do not tell me August anymore...

love ya Mrs Loxy!

Mari

It looks like yesterday was spent fondling but not approving at the CSC :angry:

I did notice that they finally put some January statistics up on the USCIS website...way to go guys! Now you're only one month behind!

The CSC is driving me crazy with all of these January and February approvals...I'm convinced they're trying to skew their metrics to read 5 months by randomly pulling recent boxes. Sneaky.

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Timeline

It looks like yesterday was spent fondling but not approving at the CSC :angry:

I did notice that they finally put some January statistics up on the USCIS website...way to go guys! Now you're only one month behind!

The CSC is driving me crazy with all of these January and February approvals...I'm convinced they're trying to skew their metrics to read 5 months by randomly pulling recent boxes. Sneaky.

I really want to see some VERMONT TOUCHES TODAY! This Dec Fam stand together through and through. :thumbs:

Mari

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

[/u] I'm hoping to see VSC do the same NOW! What monthy are they currently working on? Please do not tell me August anymore...

Close! They're in the middle of September right now. Some of the people who got their NOA1s in early September are coming up on seven months of waiting. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Still no touches for me!

Blake and I are very seriously considering moving our wedding date, since we are at VSC and my local embassy is also known for being pretty slow (montreal). Of course there's a chance everything could be fine, but I don't want to take chances with the wedding. I suppose I should have listened to everyone saying not to plan anything until you have that visa in your hand, but its too late now! We'll probably move it to April or May 2012, which should be enough time. Blah, I like our current date :( Oh well, thats life and immigration.

Got back from Atlanta at 2am last night. It was super sad leaving, but also encouraging since its the last time I will be leaving Atlanta without Blake at my side! :)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Still no touches for me!

Blake and I are very seriously considering moving our wedding date, since we are at VSC and my local embassy is also known for being pretty slow (montreal). Of course there's a chance everything could be fine, but I don't want to take chances with the wedding. I suppose I should have listened to everyone saying not to plan anything until you have that visa in your hand, but its too late now! We'll probably move it to April or May 2012, which should be enough time. Blah, I like our current date :( Oh well, thats life and immigration.

Don't lose hope! You could still try to get married at a justice of the peace on 11/11 and just have a party later? Crossin' my fingers for y'all!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.