Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You should go to your account in USCIS site and get to your Portfolio, there must be a Last Update!!!

Oh okay :yes: It says Last updated 3/21/2011... I guess it's a touched! It makes a difference when you see something on that page changes!

Thank you..

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi All,

Newbie here.....how do I get my info added to the Decemberite list?

Thanks,

Sam

:goofy: Welcome Sam & Piemsiri to the Thread!!!:goofy:

I'm so happy you finally made it to meet everyone!

You'll have much support here and please join us in the Decemberite Fitness Challenge.

Our Thread Map will help you navigate around here too!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

OMG we also got a "touch" today!!! :dance:

Touches: March 21, 2011

Rallybug

Mari & Kadir

Lee & Jeniebee

ManilatoSeattle

Newbies:

SammyD

Turano_family

Anybody else so Mrs. Loxxxxy can update our Dec Timeline? And what is going on with the NOA1 dates saying that some of us are now in November? LOL Must be a California quake shakin' the USCIS in Laguna Nigel! The files are shifting .... :o

Timeline

Rallybug

Mari & Kadir

Lee & Jeniebee

ManilatoSeattle

Newbies:

SammyD

Turano_family

Anybody else so Mrs. Loxxxxy can update our Dec Timeline? And what is going on with the NOA1 dates saying that some of us are now in November? LOL Must be a California quake shakin' the USCIS in Laguna Nigel! The files are shifting .... :o

Yeah! hahaha :rofl: It will be nice if it's really November. But, I love December filers! I don't want to get kick out :no:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It's upseting me, that they forgot "to touch" our case, but at least i still be a December filer =D

23_02_4E5FE440_LwLaLiLtLiLnLgPLfLoLrPLaPLGLrLeLeLnPLCLaLrLdPX28LiX2D485X29_20_27_comic.png

09.01.2011 USCIS received our petition for I-485

09.21.2011 got NOA-1

09.27.2011 RFE

10.27.2011 Biometrics

10.28.2011 AP Approved and mailed

11.04.2011 EAD Approved and mailed

11.07.2011 EAD+AP combo card received

11.10.2011 Scheduled interview for 15th of Dec

Timeline

Oh okay :yes: It says Last updated 3/21/2011... I guess it's a touched! It makes a difference when you see something on that page changes!

Thank you..

All I can say is we better not be getting RFE! At the very least , maybe they just breathed on our files and moved them to new desk. Let's not get too excited until we actually have something to jump around for. Am I the only one here getting anxiety over the touch thing? LOL Stresses meeeeeeeee... I am going back to clinic & gym... Dizzy's Fitness Challenge yanno? I have to focus on something else to keep my mind off things. It's the "after shocks" meaning, are we all ready for NVC and Embassy, Really? That's what I'm having cow over. Especially, when I specifically (told :lol: ) asked, K to get copies of his medical records from base physician. "bebegim, I am NOT SICK!" ... omg... I want check-up records from WHEN YOU GOT THERE Kadir! I do not want civil surgeon to give you 2nd tetanus if you got one 5 mos ago............."not sick, no records" .... :wacko: < ME lol!

Mari

PS: OH OH OH!! Kadir says to HELLO to all our DECEMBERITE FAMILY!!!!! :dance: * he thinks its great you all keep me busy so I won't talk about getting medical updates. ha ha!!

Timeline

It's upseting me, that they forgot "to touch" our case, but at least i still be a December filer =D

They didn't forget you... you just got "fondled" in February! How much touch do you need? LOL Here, take ManilatoSeattle's touch :rofl: . She gets too excited sometimes too. LOL LOL (KIDDING YOU M2S! )

Timeline

All I can say is we better not be getting RFE! At the very least , maybe they just breathed on our files and moved them to new desk. Let's not get too excited until we actually have something to jump around for. Am I the only one here getting anxiety over the touch thing? LOL Stresses meeeeeeeee... I am going back to clinic & gym... Dizzy's Fitness Challenge yanno? I have to focus on something else to keep my mind off things. It's the "after shocks" meaning, are we all ready for NVC and Embassy, Really? That's what I'm having cow over. Especially, when I specifically (told :lol: ) asked, K to get copies of his medical records from base physician. "bebegim, I am NOT SICK!" ... omg... I want check-up records from WHEN YOU GOT THERE Kadir! I do not want civil surgeon to give you 2nd tetanus if you got one 5 mos ago............."not sick, no records" .... :wacko: < ME lol!

Mari

PS: OH OH OH!! Kadir says to HELLO to all our DECEMBERITE FAMILY!!!!! :dance: * he thinks its great you all keep me busy so I won't talk about getting medical updates. ha ha!!

Very true Mari :luv: Let us all hope for the best for the sake of love (L)

Timeline

HEY DECEMBERITE FAMILY: Help Wanted :help:

Would anyone like the job of Keeping Track of our

Recipes?

This would mean a list of our Decemberite Recipes,

the page number (on this thread), and the post

number.

Any Volunteers? Please pm me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Rallybug

Mari & Kadir

Lee & Jeniebee

ManilatoSeattle

Newbies:

SammyD

Turano_family

Don't forget me! I got touched and I LIKED IT!

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

No touch for us.

Then again, I actually am the opposite of everyone here. As much as I WANT to start a married life with my wonderful fiance, I also am worried that I won't have a job by then... so... I don't mind a 5-7 month waiting period. I'm CRAZY, what can I say? I can say that to those of you who have a job in the US right now that pays above 125% of poverty line that you are very, very lucky. :)

(I have a job that pays 125% of poverty line, it's just in Morocco so it won't count for an I-864! And I am also very lucky because it means that I am in-country with my fiance. :) )

So are all the new-fondlees CSC?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

No touch for us.

Then again, I actually am the opposite of everyone here. As much as I WANT to start a married life with my wonderful fiance, I also am worried that I won't have a job by then... so... I don't mind a 5-7 month waiting period. I'm CRAZY, what can I say? I can say that to those of you who have a job in the US right now that pays above 125% of poverty line that you are very, very lucky. :)

(I have a job that pays 125% of poverty line, it's just in Morocco so it won't count for an I-864! And I am also very lucky because it means that I am in-country with my fiance. :) )

So are all the new-fondlees CSC?

Oh good, after reading everything I thought that I would be the ONLY one who didn't get fondled. Yup... nothing at all. No moving of dates, no touches, it's like Sonoko and I are somewhere in a dark, damp, unlit corner. I know it's not that bad, and touches don't really mean anything but I just want some excitement.. so I will make it myself (by making dinner and working out!)

Is it too early in the week to already be burnt out from work??? I'm ready for the weekend!

Keep happy everyone!!! It's a slow boat we're on, but at least it's still floating!!

April 2007 - Met Sonoko in Okinawa Japan

June 2010 - I left Okinawa, relationship continued

November 12, 2010 - Wedding proposal on Sonoko's visit to USA!

December 10, 2010 - I129F sent

December 23, 2010 - NOA1

March 22, 2011 - NOA2

March 25, 2011 - NVC receives petition

March 29, 2011 - NVC sends petition to Naha, Okinawa Consulate

April 8, 2011 - Packet 3 Instructions received

April 25, 2011 - Interview (PASSED!!)

May 9, 2011 - VISA received

May 18, 2011 - Arrived to the USA

Aug 16, 2011 - AOS Sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Oh good, after reading everything I thought that I would be the ONLY one who didn't get fondled. Yup... nothing at all. No moving of dates, no touches, it's like Sonoko and I are somewhere in a dark, damp, unlit corner. I know it's not that bad, and touches don't really mean anything but I just want some excitement.. so I will make it myself (by making dinner and working out!)

Is it too early in the week to already be burnt out from work??? I'm ready for the weekend!

Keep happy everyone!!! It's a slow boat we're on, but at least it's still floating!!

It's ok I already dealt with the disappointment of no touches today by working out and then eating after. haha. I'm glad I'm not the only one who did that! lol.

I'm also glad my fondled joke turned into new terminology... good job Decemberites! I used to love December cuz my birthday is in December, but now I love December because you all are such a fun family. (Of course we won't kick out the folks who are now "Novemberites", we still love you guys!)

Glad some of you got some action today! The rest of us will live vicariously through you. :star:

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-07

Touched: 2010-12-13

Timeline

Don't forget me! I got touched and I LIKED IT!

Awww Bec you fondler you! Ok so maybe they didn't skip December afterall. Maybe they skipped November and moved some of you in there... LOL LOL LOL :rofl:

Timeline

I'm so tired from work today and then I read that... lol Shawn, I thought you were going to say you were going to fondle yourself! I need to eat, I'm losing my mind I think. lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.