Angie Y Shane

ADAM WALSH ACT WAS BEAT

105 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello well here is the good news. I received my approval notice today. My case showed enough evidence i Pose no rosk to my wife. ADAM WALH WAS DEFEATED. Adam walsh filers rest at ease, :dance:

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 2, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I worked very hard on this case. With polygraphs, letters from family memebers. I will work very hard this week for others to know my portfolio of what I sent to get this approved this week. Peaple that prayed for us thank you sooo much. God bless you all.

Shane & Angie

Edited by Angie Y Shane

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello well here is the good news. I received my approval notice today. My case showed enough evidence i Pose no rosk to my wife. ADAM WALH WAS DEFEATED. Adam walsh filers rest at ease, :dance:

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 2, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I worked very hard on this case. With polygraphs, letters from family memebers. I will work very hard this week for others to know my portfolio of what I sent to get this approved this week. Peaple that prayed for us thank you sooo much. God bless you all.

Shane & Angie

AMEN!!!!! GOD IS REALLY GREAT!!!!

CELEBRATING WITH YOU GUYS... CHEERS! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

GOD BLESS!!!

My TIMELINE:

06-01-07.FILE I-129F

06-18-07.NOA1 Hard Copy

08-05-09.TOUCHED EVEN WITHOUT A CALL

04-02-09.BIOMETRIC SCHED.

11-05-09.NOID

11-18-09.RESPONSE of NOID

04-27-10.TOUCHED

04-27-10.Case Transfer to Vermont

08-19-10.Touched

08-20-10.Touched(RFE)

09-28-10.Received RFE

10-14-10.USCIS Received RFE

10-15-10.Touched

10-21-10.Touched

11-20-10.Touched Saturday

---------------------waiting and is Praying for the Approval..

~~~~~~~~~~ THERE'S A RAINBOW ALWAYS AFTER THE RAIN~~~~~~~~~

Shane & Angie

Congrats - this is the first one I have seen on this forum approved.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Glad to hear it, congrats!

I hope the rest of your visa journey will be smooth.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

congratulations :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

i dont have any idea what happened to make the Adam walsh effect you and its none of my business, but the fact that u won tells me that there are some people out there that have been effected by this law that dont deserve to so when i say congratulations to u i mean it full heartedly

sara

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Si, man! :)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Dear Angie &Shane,

I am so happy for you ....Congratulations!!I hope soon you two can start your life together....im so happy to see they finally approved you and that let me hope us in simmilar situations can still keep our hopes up.

Best wishes for you,and may that your jouney will end soon,

Rachell

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

First, Congrats you two. Finally the process will start for you. For you two I am happy.

I must point out that you didn't "beat" the AW regulations, you merely provided enough evidence to support that you are not now a potential threat to your SO and/or your future children.

AW is there to protect the SOs and any potential future children. The folks who fall under AW did something wrong in their past (according to the laws of the state where you resided) and you must provide evidence that proves that you no longer are a threat. I am sorry that some folks did something very stupid when they were young and they get lumped into a broader category with others who truly are threats but we all make choices in our lives, even when young and foolish.

So Shane show that with a lot of hard work and time, if you truly are not a threat, you can do this. If you can not provide the evidence, then too bad for you and AW is working as it should.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Thank you for those who have supported me threw this process. First of all, those posting out there about beating Adam walsh. I did not beat the law, I did prove my self by a reasonable doubt I pose no threat. For some this may be easy or difficult.

I went through many professional channels and legal advise. But I did really everything on my own. God takes the credit yesterday for this mircle that happened with the final approval. Here is a break down of evidence I sent for my request for evidence.

1)A letter from the Paster that married me and my wife in Colombia

2) One etter showing my remorce from my conviction in 1997.

3) A confecsion letter to my wife of my prior conviction before marriage.

4) A letter from my wife she is aware of my conviction. (Translated)

5) One family member letter showing and proving our marriage is bonifide and my charector. A IMMIDATE family mother, father, etc. (Translated)

6) A certified polygraph updated there has been no other convictions since relaese from probation.

7) A state police letter I do not register as a Preditory offender. THIS IS A IMPORTANT DOCUMENT

8) No other convictions since 1997. A state police background check, Certified.

9) Definition of a Christian marriage, etc or what ever religion you believe.

10) Communitty activity, voting card, ballet pickup receipt is what i used.

Edited by Angie Y Shane

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow...so refresing! glad to hear a good news like this, as regards to AWA filers...i'll look forward to your detailed portfolio on your journey to this most wonderful day of yours. i know you've been through a lot...this is indeed so relieving..CONGRATULATIONS!!

i now become to understand and believe that this AWA thing is a case to case basis and this gives hope for those filers who truly believe in themselves.

godbless u both...and goodluck to all those waiting like us.

Filed: Timeline

I'm sorry, but you did BEAT it. The law says that an RSO can't sponsor anyone for permanent residency and you just did so you did win! When there is a winner, there's a loser and in this case, it is AWA. It is USCIS's policy that affords you the opportunity to prove you are not a threat (which if you knew anything about sexual victimization trends, you'd know this law is a farse), not AWA. So good for you!

BTW - and I just can't help myself with this one! If the Government was so intent on protecting immigrant children and adults, why don't all sponsors with a criminal history have to go through this process? I mean, someone with a conviction for drug dealing or multiple DUI's (the 2 leading causes of morbidity and mortality among children) or are free to be sponsors too .....

First, Congrats you two. Finally the process will start for you. For you two I am happy.

I must point out that you didn't "beat" the AW regulations, you merely provided enough evidence to support that you are not now a potential threat to your SO and/or your future children.

AW is there to protect the SOs and any potential future children. The folks who fall under AW did something wrong in their past (according to the laws of the state where you resided) and you must provide evidence that proves that you no longer are a threat. I am sorry that some folks did something very stupid when they were young and they get lumped into a broader category with others who truly are threats but we all make choices in our lives, even when young and foolish.

So Shane show that with a lot of hard work and time, if you truly are not a threat, you can do this. If you can not provide the evidence, then too bad for you and AW is working as it should.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

He complied with the law by providing the right evidence and not just a lot of rhetoric or complaints about the law. As he pointed out, the police did not require him to become an RSO.

Filed: Timeline

THIS IS WONDERFUL! I have been praying! Now let us know how the rest of the process goes. Please pray for mine.

This is wonderful!

He complied with the law by providing the right evidence and not just a lot of rhetoric or complaints about the law. As he pointed out, the police did not require him to become an RSO.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.