4 hours ago, Rocio0010 said:

By whom? 

That’s a red flag in your context 

Yet another red flag

Another one 

That’s a hard one. 

Please tell me you’re a troll.

If you’re not, you’re in big trouble.

I’m in big trouble, how?  Do you know of anyone who has been in a similar situation, and their outcome?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 minute ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

I’m in big trouble, how?  Do you know of anyone who has been in a similar situation, and their outcome?

I have seen quite a few cases but would be hard pushed to think of one similar to yours.

OP is Original Poster - you

ROC is Removal of Conditions.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

6 minutes ago, Redro said:

Questions before I respond: 
1. ) Do you currently live with the spouse you filed ROC with?

2.) Are you working on your marriage or is divorce inevitable? 
2.) Are you only staying with the spouse while waiting for the 10 yr GC? 

No, we are not together, I don’t know if she will take me back this time, because of my living situation.  We aren’t working on the marriage, she want’s to go to counseling, but I declined.  I don’t really know if I want to continue on in the marriage either, so divorce is possible.  She doesn’t trust anything that I say anymore.  I will not file for divorce.

3 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I have seen quite a few cases but would be hard pushed to think of one similar to yours.

Okay thanks for clarifying.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

Yes, I think so!  Last time we talked, that was my understanding.

I just wonder how the interview would go, with your living situation and past history. It is not the normal situation. What do you expect her to say in response to these issues?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Just now, Boiler said:

I just wonder how the interview would go, with your living situation and past history. It is not the normal situation. What do you expect her to say in response to these issues?

I heard that they are waiving interview’s for I-751, but I don’t think that she will say much of anything, but I know that she will not lie about our separation’s.

Timeline

https://www.youtube.com/@HackingImmigrationLawLLC

Jim Hacking an Immigration Lawyer who has a show on You Tube was mentioned, his next one is tomorrow at 2.30 central time, you can call in and get free advice.

8 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Thank you 

1 minute ago, Boiler said:

https://www.youtube.com/@HackingImmigrationLawLLC

Jim Hacking an Immigration Lawyer who has a show on You Tube was mentioned, his next one is tomorrow at 2.30 central time, you can call in and get free advice.

Thanks, I will check it out!

1 hour ago, Rocio0010 said:

Not only that, but the wife didn't know about his living arrangements.

He sent his wife money regularly.

He also had an affair with another lady and got her pregnant. 

He bought one of her "roomates" a phone.

He tried to purchase a car with the "roomate".

So in answer to your question, I think he's trying to game the system... And I am not an IO.

I do love my wife, we just have too many problems.  She think’s that I was trying to use her, but I am not, she still wishes me well, she is older, and a Christian.

16 minutes ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

No, we are not together, I don’t know if she will take me back this time, because of my living situation.  We aren’t working on the marriage, she want’s to go to counseling, but I declined.  I don’t really know if I want to continue on in the marriage either, so divorce is possible.  She doesn’t trust anything that I say anymore.  I will not file for divorce.

You did not answer the third question.  Are you staying until you receive the 10 yr green card?

Edited by Me and her

12 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I just wonder how the interview would go, with your living situation and past history. It is not the normal situation. What do you expect her to say in response to these 

Just now, Me and her said:

You did not answer the third question.  Are you staying until you receive the 10 yr greencard?

I don’t know what she will say really, but she will not lie, she’s a Christian, and wishes me well.  No, it’s not for a green card, I won’t be filing for divorce.

10 minutes ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

I heard that they are waiving interview’s for I-751, but I don’t think that she will say much of anything, but I know that she will not lie about our separation’s.

Do not count on this. Your case sounds complicated. Consider getting yourself a lawyer, a divorce, and amending your petition to a divorce filing - especially if it isn't likely that you will mend your relationship. That is better - in my opinion - than waiting until you have a 10 year greencard to divorce, as right now, there are a lot of red flags that could be interpreted as fraud.

ROC Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

05/16/19 - Green Card Issue Date

03/10/21 - Sent ROC paperwork to Phoenix, AZ | USPS 2-Day Shipping

04/07/21 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

18 minutes ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

Why do you not want to file for divorce? 
With your history of wanting to file VAWA/ spousal abuse and not living with your spouse for the majority of your marriage inside the US- it sounds like it would be better to file with divorce waiver. 
I would definitely hire a lawyer though, this case sounds very complicated and if there are accusations of fraud you want someone to help you respond to those points. 

5 hours ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

And also, what will happen when the case is pending in the NBC and USCIS receives online tips of marriage fraud, even though my spouse and I lived together 2 years abroad and I received my CR1 at that time, but we separated twice within the two year’s of being abroad, but filed an I-751 jointly, but separated two months after the filing, and had only been back together two months before filing?  We only have a car together in both our names, wised it as evidence of a valid marriage, two affidavits from her children, no bank accounts together after closing an account that we both shared, and now have separate accounts?  We lived together a year before separation the first time, and I started sending her gifts and helping pay bill’s by sending her money, after I left the second time, and never bought gifts for her before, and the first separation, I barely sent anything except for, for her to pay a bill that we once shared, and for my bills before I started paying them myself.  We have few pictures together within the two year’s, no vacation’s to show, and I accused her of DV, and tried to bring a VAWA petition against her after leaving the first time, but ended up going back, and filling together.  Will immigration believe that my love for her is real, and that we entered into the marriage for love?  I also had an affair with a lady that claimed to be pregnant by me, and am currently living in a two bedroom apartment with two other foreign women, that my wife did not know about, and I also lived with them before, and bought one of them a phone worth over $1,000.00, and we tried to get a car together, and her name appears on my credit report, even though we were denied the purchase of a car.  What if any problems am I facing with them knowing all of this?  Thanks 

I believe many factors that you have listed may warrant competent professional advice.  I do not believe this site can give you the advice you are seeking.  Perhaps others may direct you to competent immigration attorneys....  best wishes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.