69 posts in this topic

What does it mean when the automated phone system say’s, we are working on your I-751, rather than we are actively reviewing it?  And what does it mean when you can no longer view the statu, and history of your case in your online account, and it show’s this

image.thumb.jpeg.ee42ebfa06e9c36b9be5cabeba521110.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ee42ebfa06e9c36b9be5cabeba521110.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

What does it mean when the automated phone system say’s, we are working on your I-751, rather than we are actively reviewing it?  And what does it mean when you can no longer view the statu, and history of your case in your online account, and it show’s this

image.thumb.jpeg.ee42ebfa06e9c36b9be5cabeba521110.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.ee42ebfa06e9c36b9be5cabeba521110.jpeg

And also, what will happen when the case is pending in the NBC and USCIS receives online tips of marriage fraud, even though my spouse and I lived together 2 years abroad and I received my CR1 at that time, but we separated twice within the two year’s of being abroad, but filed an I-751 jointly, but separated two months after the filing, and had only been back together two months before filing?  We only have a car together in both our names, wised it as evidence of a valid marriage, two affidavits from her children, no bank accounts together after closing an account that we both shared, and now have separate accounts?  We lived together a year before separation the first time, and I started sending her gifts and helping pay bill’s by sending her money, after I left the second time, and never bought gifts for her before, and the first separation, I barely sent anything except for, for her to pay a bill that we once shared, and for my bills before I started paying them myself.  We have few pictures together within the two year’s, no vacation’s to show, and I accused her of DV, and tried to bring a VAWA petition against her after leaving the first time, but ended up going back, and filling together.  Will immigration believe that my love for her is real, and that we entered into the marriage for love?  I also had an affair with a lady that claimed to be pregnant by me, and am currently living in a two bedroom apartment with two other foreign women, that my wife did not know about, and I also lived with them before, and bought one of them a phone worth over $1,000.00, and we tried to get a car together, and her name appears on my credit report, even though we were denied the purchase of a car.  What if any problems am I facing with them knowing all of this?  Thanks 

1 minute ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

And also, what will happen when the case is pending in the NBC and USCIS receives online tips of marriage fraud, even though my spouse and I lived together 2 years abroad and I received my CR1 at that time, but we separated twice within the two year’s of being abroad, but filed an I-751 jointly, but separated two months after the filing, and had only been back together two months before filing?  We only have a car together in both our names, wised it as evidence of a valid marriage, two affidavits from her children, no bank accounts together after closing an account that we both shared, and now have separate accounts?  We lived together a year before separation the first time, and I started sending her gifts and helping pay bill’s by sending her money, after I left the second time, and never bought gifts for her before, and the first separation, I barely sent anything except for, for her to pay a bill that we once shared, and for my bills before I started paying them myself.  We have few pictures together within the two year’s, no vacation’s to show, and I accused her of DV, and tried to bring a VAWA petition against her after leaving the first time, but ended up going back, and filling together.  Will immigration believe that my love for her is real, and that we entered into the marriage for love?  I also had an affair with a lady that claimed to be pregnant by me, and am currently living in a two bedroom apartment with two other foreign women, that my wife did not know about, and I also lived with them before, and bought one of them a phone worth over $1,000.00, and we tried to get a car together, and her name appears on my credit report, even though we were denied the purchase of a car.  What if any problems am I facing with them knowing all of this?  Thanks 

By the way, my wife is nearly 20 years my senior.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

It all means that you’re reading too much into it. “Actively reviewing your case” is the same as working for on your case, even though they’re not doing anything .

Their webpage is usually down so I wouldn’t trust that either.

You’re just waiting. 

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Your case seems to be red flag after red flag..  So you are now not living with your spouse but with 2 other women? What on earth are you trying to do?

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

Timeline
1 hour ago, Daphne . said:

Your case seems to be red flag after red flag..  So you are now not living with your spouse but with 2 other women? What on earth are you trying to do?

Not only that, but the wife didn't know about his living arrangements.

He sent his wife money regularly.

He also had an affair with another lady and got her pregnant. 

He bought one of her "roomates" a phone.

He tried to purchase a car with the "roomate".

So in answer to your question, I think he's trying to game the system... And I am not an IO.

FROM F1 TO AOS

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

July 18, 2023 approval

N400 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Boiler said:

We do not judge on VJ and some people have more complicated lives than others.

Having said this I am not sure I would have applied to remove conditions on the basis of a good faith marriage with this back story.

One for Jim?

Yep, I think Hacking would provide some valuable insight on this.

OP has been online but hasn't replied. So I am assuming they're trolling.

FROM F1 TO AOS

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

July 18, 2023 approval

N400 

@Silas Ibrahim working on I751 vs actively reviewing effectively means the same thing. 
You are just waiting for your next instruction: RFE or call for interview. 
If you are separated from your spouse now I would file for divorce. It doesn’t sound like you are planning on getting back together.

I would also like to add- the time you spent together before you received the green card probably doesn’t matter. USCIS wants to see evidence of your marriage after you moved to the US. They’ve already seen the proof you sent in when you lived together before you moved here. 

54 minutes ago, Redro said:

@Silas Ibrahim working on I751 vs actively reviewing effectively means the same thing. 
You are just waiting for your next instruction: RFE or call for interview. 
If you are separated from your spouse now I would file for divorce. It doesn’t sound like you are planning on getting back together.

I would also like to add- the time you spent together before you received the green card probably doesn’t matter. USCIS wants to see evidence of your marriage after you moved to the US. They’ve already seen the proof you sent in when you lived together before you moved here. 

Thanks Redro, so do you think that the evidence that I have will be enough?  We had much more during the I-130 process.  Will any of the mistake’s I made cause issue’s if cause problem’s if I divorce and go through the process alone?  I appreciate your kindness in your response to my concern’s.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

If you are called for an interview will your wife attend?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, Silas Ibrahim said:

Thanks Redro, so do you think that the evidence that I have will be enough?  We had much more during the I-130 process.  Will any of the mistake’s I made cause issue’s if cause problem’s if I divorce and go through the process alone?  I appreciate your kindness in your response to my concern’s.

Questions before I respond: 
1. ) Do you currently live with the spouse you filed ROC with?

2.) Are you working on your marriage or is divorce inevitable? 
2.) Are you only staying with the spouse while waiting for the 10 yr GC? 

1 hour ago, OldUser said:

I hope this is some joke or trolling.

OP, if not, you're in big trouble. Be ready to be denied ROC and removal proceedings. There was no bonafide marriage in this case.

No OldUser, is not a joke, and what is meant by trolling?  What does OP and ROC mean please?  And I can be removed?  Is there anything that I can do to prevent it?  Thanks 

1 minute ago, Boiler said:

If you are called for an interview will your wife attend?

Yes, I think so!  Last time we talked, that was my understanding.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.