Me and her

Question for those waiting....

6 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Me and her said:

Hello all...  I just wanted to ask you all how long is the wait times for interview?  Which center filed?  Which is now the fastest center?  How long have you been waiting?

Your Service Center is irrelevant.

I485 timelines are based on your individual local field office wait time estimates.

You can look up and monitor yours for any changes to the estimated wait on the website. 

What website?

The same one you monitored for your I129F approval. 

1 hour ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Your Service Center is irrelevant.

I485 timelines are based on your individual local field office wait time estimates.

You can look up and monitor yours for any changes to the estimated wait on the website. 

What website?

The same one you monitored for your I129F approval. 

Hello, 

I am simply asking others for their experience.  Irrelevant as it may seem, I am still asking which center it was filed.  Thanks for your input!

Edited by Me and her

~~ Topic moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports ~~

Service center has no bearing on the wait time. I-485 are rerouted to your local field office (LFO). That’s what will determine your wait time. You can find processing time for your LFO on USCIS.gov. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

you can look up wait times for immigrant visas and AOS on following site and as said by others "the processing times change often"

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

If u r thinking to bring a family member now that u have been approved for citizenship ,  parents take about as long as a spouse and siblings take 10+ years so  the wait times vary per office and visa type and relationship to petitioner

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.