madmanmike

JULY 2023 K1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

190 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I’m a little confused. Attached is the email o received with my case number today.

am I able to take any next steps? Or do I have to wait for another letter.

when can I fill out ds-160, pay fees and submit other documents? 

FD6A9C47-6B39-47AF-BF3A-D07C44577EA9.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
14 hours ago, TUC said:

I’m a little confused. Attached is the email o received with my case number today.

am I able to take any next steps? Or do I have to wait for another letter.

when can I fill out ds-160, pay fees and submit other documents? 

FD6A9C47-6B39-47AF-BF3A-D07C44577EA9.jpeg

You should wait for your embassy to receive the documents and then send you instructions. You can start gathering your docs tho

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

NOA1 June 16, 2022
NOA2 July 07, 2023
1st Inquiry August 11 by web form (they never replied)
2nd Inquiry August 28 by email
3nd Inquiry August 31 by web form (they sent Case number)
In transit September 12 :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well. Would you look at that!

IMG_3772.jpeg

Consulate: Manila, Philippines | I-129F Sent: 2022-06-07 | NOA1: 2022-06-09 | NOA2: 2023-07-11 NVC Rec’d: 2023-08-10 | Case #: 2023-08-24 NVC Left Consulate: 2023-09-12 | Received : 2023-09-13 | Packet 3 Rec’d : | Packet 3 Sent : | Packet 4 Rec’d: 2023-09-19 | Interview: 2023-10-17 | Interview Result: Approved!

Timeline
2 hours ago, turbodoc said:

Madmanmike

Did you get that form a case status search or did you submit another inquiry?

NVC actually sent me an email. If you can believe that. 

This was the last line of the email:

Thank you for your patience in the immigrant visa process.

Edited by madmanmike

Consulate: Manila, Philippines | I-129F Sent: 2022-06-07 | NOA1: 2022-06-09 | NOA2: 2023-07-11 NVC Rec’d: 2023-08-10 | Case #: 2023-08-24 NVC Left Consulate: 2023-09-12 | Received : 2023-09-13 | Packet 3 Rec’d : | Packet 3 Sent : | Packet 4 Rec’d: 2023-09-19 | Interview: 2023-10-17 | Interview Result: Approved!

Timeline
1 hour ago, madmanmike said:

NVC actually sent me an email. If you can believe that. 

This was the last line of the email:

Thank you for your patience in the immigrant visa process.

😂 Not like we have a lot of other choices!  Congrats!  hopefully ours will come today or tomorrow.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just thought I would go ahead and post. 🙂
NOA1 - June 22nd 2022
NOA2 - July 1st 2023
NVC Received - Approx. August 14th 2023
NVC Case Number Received - August 30th 2023
In Transit - September 12th 2023
London Embassy is where it is going for my lovely Fiance.
This has been a LONG time coming! From doing our own scanning and keeping our own private spreadsheet starting in around November last year to the script not working and him having to fix it and to the road to the embassy! My lovely fiance will officially be coming in November and will book everything up for next month.
Good luck to anyone still waiting! This patience with USCIS/NVC/Embassy should surely teach patience with your partner in hopes for a lovely and everlasting marriage! ❤

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.