ZRomper

May 2023 NVC Submission

154 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
31 minutes ago, AhmadHamouda said:

Hey @ZRomper when you got DQed in the same day of re-submitting, is that possible or it was like a special case and we have to wait like 13 14 days after the submitting evidence?

Thank you :) and thank you for keeping track of all of this thank you!! 

Hi @AhmadHamouda

You're welcome, I really was inspired by people in other branches keeping very detailed tracking info on this. It really does help.

Regarding my 1-day DQ, I really do think this was due to the fact that I didn't get any documents rejected or questioned as might be the case with a regular RFI. I included my 1099-NEC form, the issue was that I included the 2nd sheet which was meant for my state return but it still contained the exact same amount as the 1st federal sheet. So I guess they just saw me send it in and just looked and clicked approve. This is just my guess of course. Perhaps it was simply luck. Of course it might have something to do with the fact that I filed a writ of mandamus for my daughter's case and this is somehow marked somewhere in their internal notes, but this is pure speculation.
Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, MarmiteC said:

@ZRomper DQ's yesterday after RFI.

Side note: we received DQ email and message, but 3 documents previously accepted are showing as missing.  I'm hoping this is a glitch!

That's awesome!!! I'm still waiting for our DQ, we only needed to resubmit one document....guess ours is going to go the full two weeks.

1 minute ago, Blindian8793 said:

That's awesome!!! I'm still waiting for our DQ, we only needed to resubmit one document....guess ours is going to go the full two weeks.

We didn't need to resubmit, nothing was rejected or listed as missing or originally.  It was an additional document they asked for?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, MarmiteC said:

We didn't need to resubmit, nothing was rejected or listed as missing or originally.  It was an additional document they asked for?

OOOOH okay that makes sense then. 

My husband submitted the incorrect Police Verification so we had to get that resubmitted. All other documents were accepted.

Timeline
1 hour ago, MarmiteC said:

@ZRomper DQ's yesterday after RFI.

Side note: we received DQ email and message, but 3 documents previously accepted are showing as missing.  I'm hoping this is a glitch!

Whoa, that's exactly what I got as well and even posted a thread about this issue in the main forum somewhere.

3 documents are showing missing and the headers of the documents are completely messed up, like 1 of mine says : BIRTH CERTIFICATE (PHOTOGRAPHS.PDF) etc...

I did not resubmit anything as they can't say I missed something since they sent us an original DQ email, it definitely worked because I got 2 interview dates already. So if it worked, why fix it 😊. I think we're completely fine as it's a glitch on their side, the documents missing are still actually there if you look at some of the filenames.

Edited by ZRomper

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey guys regarding the additional evidence can you please help understand this?

so all documents submitted are approved as below screenshot

image.png.e50417572b3b1f5f33ee17589202029c.png

But I found 2 messages saying please submit W2 and proof of domicile for petitioner, i submitted them but still showing the same (ACCEPTED) status where documents inside showing submitted.

Is that a regular RFE? Does that mean i can get DQed faster or still the same need to wait 14 days?

And should I send like an inquiry saying documents showing "ACCEPTED" status where as I submitted some files it should be under review?

Sorry all kind of lost here :( :(

March 19, 2022: Submitted I-130
April 19, 2023: I-130 Approved
April 25, 2023: NVC received file and NVC case number assigned
May 31, 2023: Submitted Documents
June 20, 2023: Case complete at NVC
?? ??, 2023: Interview Letter - WAITING.

3 hours ago, AhmadHamouda said:

But I found 2 messages saying please submit W2 and proof of domicile for petitioner, i submitted them but still showing the same (ACCEPTED) status where documents inside showing submitted.

Is that a regular RFE? Does that mean i can get DQed faster or still the same need to wait 14 days?

And should I send like an inquiry saying documents showing "ACCEPTED" status where as I submitted some files it should be under review?

In my case they asked for W2 form .All the documents were accepted just like you.  I had to wait for 14 days after submission of W-2 form and then received DQ email and FE notes about DQ

Edited by Leo The Great

Timeline
On 6/17/2023 at 1:07 PM, AhmadHamouda said:

Hi, we were asked to additionally submit w2 and proof of us domicile. It is written Accepted , but yo have to click and see if the new submitted documents are checked with green or it says submitted only. We got DQ 15 days after submitting w2s.

Hello, I've submitted all my documents and am waiting for DQ- however when I check my case status on the CEAC website it still says 'Action required: Submit requested documents.' Is there anything I need to do at this point in time? Thanks.

Timeline
51 minutes ago, pizzapancake said:

Hello, I've submitted all my documents and am waiting for DQ- however when I check my case status on the CEAC website it still says 'Action required: Submit requested documents.' Is there anything I need to do at this point in time? Thanks.

If you submitted everything you should be fine. There is a bug where after you submit everything, some document headings as well as column names show up randomly mixed text and shows that you still need to submit document, but right below you can still see them on the site, just under the wrong heading. I wouldn't submit anything unless they specifically request it, especially since you submitted everything and waiting for DQ, might only move you back.

I had this happen and got my interview date just fine and DQ.

May 10: Petitioner information submitted
May 22: Submitted spouses documents

June 5: Received rejection of household member documents and australian police check 
June 6:  Resubmitted the correct police verification and joint sponsor documents (they rejected the household member despite the same address and being a sibling)

June 21: received documentarily qualified email

Document submitted: 5/26

DQ'ed: 6/9

No interview letter yet. Can't believe the embassy in Singapore is backlogged. There're usually less than 10 IR1/CR1 issued each month in Singapore... 

Edited by SunnyLi

1 hour ago, SunnyLi said:

Document submitted: 5/26

DQ'ed: 6/9

No interview letter yet. Can't believe the embassy in Singapore is backlogged. There're usually less than 10 IR1/CR1 issued each month in Singapore... 

Have you contacted the embassy about the delay or is it all in NVC hands?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.