ZRomper

May 2023 NVC Submission

154 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Sent my IR1/IR2 docs to NVC on the 3rd of May, so figured I'd start a thread.

VJ User Submitted DQ Estimate RFI Days to RFI Resubmit DQ Actual Days to DQ
@ZRomper IR1 5/3 5/17          

@ZRomper IR2

5/3 5/17          
Edited by ZRomper
updated table

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

5/4 for us.

Received an email and a message today "NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required documents DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents. Once these documents have been submitted, we will review your case. Please follow your CEAC Home page and https://nvc.state.gov."

Nothing appears missing and there aren't any notes saying what the problem is. It seems to be a glitch in the system or maybe human error.

Timeline
2 hours ago, stirling said:

5/4 for us.

Received an email and a message today "NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required documents DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents. Once these documents have been submitted, we will review your case. Please follow your CEAC Home page and https://nvc.state.gov."

Nothing appears missing and there aren't any notes saying what the problem is. It seems to be a glitch in the system or maybe human error.

Ouch. Yes, definitely looks like a glitch. If you submitted all documents and paid, which obviously you did or it wouldn't let you continue, something is wrong on their end. 
I'd give them a call on Monday.

5 hours ago, stirling said:

5/4 for us.

Wait until tomorrow morning provided you have received this message today. Missing documents may show up. They seems to run some background processing at night. Just based on my experience with NVC 

Edited by Leo The Great

Timeline
7 hours ago, Smarta said:

Hi. Add me. Documents submitted 5/5/2023

@ZRomper  IR1 5/3 5/17          
@ZRomper IR2 5/3 5/17          
@Smarta 5/5 5/19          

On 5/12/2023 at 1:08 AM, Smarta said:

Hi. Add me. Documents submitted 5/5/2023

On 5/12/2023 at 8:30 AM, ZRomper said:

@ZRomper  IR1 5/3 5/17          
@ZRomper IR2 5/3 5/17          
@Smarta 5/5 5/19          

Add Me . Submited 5/4/23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone, thanks @ZRomper for making this thread.

Filed 1-130 4/4/22.

NOA1 sent on 4/7/22. 

NOA2 from USCIS 4/19/23.

NVC received case 4/22/23

Paid AoS and IV Bills 4/26/23.

Submitted all docs through our lawyer 4/28/2023.

Received email from NVC on 5/10/23 stating AoS and IV not paid. Responded same day with bank statement showing money taken out of account.

Email received stating our case has been DQ'd 5/11/2023.

Now waiting for interview date...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I submitted the docs on 5/3 for my spouse but then noticed that the photographs submitted under civil documents were wrong.

I submitted marriage photographs as there are no clear definition about them. Researching in the forums I found that they should be passport size photo of the applicant. Since I already submitted my docs I am not allowed to edit them and therefore I uploaded the photo of my spouse to optional documents section. What else should I need to do?

Appreciate any help!

Thanks

Timeline

You're welcome @Sabster.

@ZRomperIR1

5/3

5/17

@ZRomperIR2

5/3

5/17

@Smarta

5/5

5/19

@mochon

5/4

5/18

Edited by ZRomper

Timeline

My daughter just got DQed!! Waiting for my wife. 

@ZRomperIR1 5/3 5/17          
@ZRomperIR2 5/3 5/17      
5/15
@Smarta 5/5 5/19          
@mochon 5/4 5/18          

Timeline

So I  got what I think is an RFI today. It's a silly mistake on my part. NVC accepted all of my wife's  civil documents and my tax forms etc. My mistake is that for my 1099-NEC I attached form Copy 2 but didn't attach the first form Copy B which is the more important form. 

The message said that I should send all the  2022 1099 forms.  It said I can answer via form to NVC or upload replacement documents if some got rejected. However none of mine were rejected, says accepted next to all of them. So I just sent a pdf of both forms of my 2022 1099-nec through the NVC contact form. I uploaded it to the additional doc section but didn't submit as this would reset my documents I think. 

Edited by ZRomper

12 hours ago, ZRomper said:

So I  got what I think is an RFI today. It's a silly mistake on my part. NVC accepted all of my wife's  civil documents and my tax forms etc. My mistake is that for my 1099-NEC I attached form Copy 2 but didn't attach the first form Copy B which is the more important form. 

The message said that I should send all the  2022 1099 forms.  It said I can answer via form to NVC or upload replacement documents if some got rejected. However none of mine were rejected, says accepted next to all of them. So I just sent a pdf of both forms of my 2022 1099-nec through the NVC contact form. I uploaded it to the additional doc section but didn't submit as this would reset my documents I think. 

Time line reset when they send ref 

Timeline

10 minutes ago, mochon said:

Time line reset when they send ref 

@ZRomperIR1 5/3 5/17       5/15 12
@ZRomperIR2 5/3 5/17 5/15 12 5/15    
@Smarta 5/5 5/19          
@mochon 5/4 5/18          

Yeah I think so, they didn't reject a single document though. But I guess it still qualifies as request for additional info. Updated chart above.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.