JojoandTomas

MAY 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

1,017 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
On 9/5/2023 at 11:30 PM, carmilda said:

Hi, I need some help with the i-134 form, specifically part 2. Item#13. 

My fiancé has a kid( not coming with him to the US),  do I have to list him? I've watched videos and Googleed it, but can't find anyone with a similar case. 

Thank u

No, since you will be only supporting your fiance and not both of them. So you should only list one. 

On 9/10/2023 at 4:11 PM, Darko-Emily said:

No, since you will be only supporting your fiance and not both of them. So you should only list one. 

Hi,thank for the response. But part 2 item 13, Is about beneficiary's financial information which would be my fiancée. Thank you

Timeline
16 hours ago, carmilda said:

Hi,thank for the response. But part 2 item 13, Is about beneficiary's financial information which would be my fiancée. Thank you

Take a look at this video, it will help you out. Basically, you will write the name and put financial information as zero!

Hello I have a question about the timeline after paying the visa fee. We paid our fee Aug 18, for Santo Domingo embassy. In Ustraveldocs it continues to say that I must wait for approval of payment. I sent several inquiries through the “provide feedback” forum on the portal. They first said they did successfully receive payment. However, it still says I must wait for the approval through email. How long is this wait? We will be coming up to the 30 day mark soon. Is that normal just to have access to the interview calendar? Any help/insight  is appreciated!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello every body an thank you.  I was wondering if anybody has any experience with the Thailand Immigrations interview process for the K2 child accompanying the parent. Basically is their a set of questions for the child or really random stufff anything. My fiancé's daughter is 12 years old so we were talking about this last night .

Also the support form the I131 says the date for the old forms is the 4/23 form but is the only one you can down load off the uscis site. Is their another form someplace else"

thanks for your time 

On 9/15/2023 at 8:27 PM, 17Dee said:

Hello I have a question about the timeline after paying the visa fee. We paid our fee Aug 18, for Santo Domingo embassy. In Ustraveldocs it continues to say that I must wait for approval of payment. I sent several inquiries through the “provide feedback” forum on the portal. They first said they did successfully receive payment. However, it still says I must wait for the approval through email. How long is this wait? We will be coming up to the 30 day mark soon. Is that normal just to have access to the interview calendar? Any help/insight  is appreciated!

It took us 12 days after paying and requesting access.  I've heard some people take significantly longer and it doesn't appear that there is any real reason.  

Timeline
On 9/14/2023 at 11:44 PM, JEANDBR said:

Approved at interview today :)

Which questions were asked? Did they ask for a proof of relationship and I-134?

On 9/15/2023 at 8:35 AM, vinrup said:

Visa Approved !!! Finally

Which questions were asked? Did they ask for a proof of relationship and I-134?

Timeline
On 9/10/2023 at 4:11 PM, Darko-Emily said:

I was looking to start my I134A yesterday online but their was a posted warning that they were only accepting online visa for the listed countries an that i would have  to file an innependant I134A for the dependant of my fiance...

did i miss read/understand this or what...?

IMG_1438.png

IMG_1437.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Roy an Panitta said:

I was looking to start my I134A yesterday online but their was a posted warning that they were only accepting online visa for the listed countries an that i would have  to file an innependant I134A for the dependant of my fiance...

did i miss read/understand this or what...?

IMG_1438.png

IMG_1437.png

I-134A isn’t I-134. The A form is for humanitarian programs and visas, nothing to do with K1.

This is I-134: https://www.uscis.gov/i-134

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
10 hours ago, Darko-Emily said:

Which questions were asked? Did they ask for a proof of relationship and I-134?

Which questions were asked? Did they ask for a proof of relationship and I-134?

They asked; 

When/ how did you meet 
Who proposed to who and when 

Where does he live, has he always lived there and why 

What does he do for a living 

When was the last time you saw eachother 

How many times have you met in person 

They asked for; 

My birth certificate long form 

ACRO certificate 

I134 

His 2022 Tax transcript 

His updated letter of intent to marry 

The I134 and letter of intent to marry had to have a “wet” signature. 

Timeline
On 8/17/2023 at 4:09 AM, Elays said:

Congrats for the 3 Approved cases yesterday for May filers☺️

Guys you are 256 untouched cases (6.3%) as of 17 August🌈

Hang in there❤️

On 8/29/2023 at 8:17 PM, Bh_sarah said:

Another filer got the exact same RFE some weeks ago, I asked them what they did, they simply checked/signed this RFE and sent it back, they didn't print the whole I-129F again. Of course, their answer is "no" so no need for other court evidence either. Hope that helps!

3 hours ago, Bh_sarah said:

I-134A isn’t I-134. The A form is for humanitarian programs and visas, nothing to do with K1.

THANK YO

3 hours ago, Bh_sarah said:

Thank you so much for the clarification an link

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.