JojoandTomas

MAY 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

1,017 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline

Definitely a lot of contradiction going on at NVC.

May 3rd - K1 Approved

June 5th - ASKNVC Inquiry sent through site.

June 9th - ASKNVC inquiry responded that they hadn't received case and to wait 60 days

June 15th - USCIS statedpetitionn has already left USCIS and should be with NVC.

June 27th - ASKNVC Inquiry sent through NVC site and Email sent to NVC Research email address.

June 28th - NVC research stated that they received the case and just waiting for entry into system.

July 3rd - NVC Inquiry responded to June 27th request and stated that they have not received our case yet.

Not sure what's real anymore.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, GinoNiña said:

I have tried calling USCIS #1(800)375-5283 and 1(212)620-3418 but both was a recording machine. Anyone knows other number besides these so I can talk to a live agent?

With their new system would be so hard to reach to them with phone. I tried 100 different ways but no luck, the best way to reach to a live agent should be through Emma...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, GinoNiña said:

I have tried calling USCIS #1(800)375-5283 and 1(212)620-3418 but both was a recording machine. Anyone knows other number besides these so I can talk to a live agent?

If youre in this thread it usually means USCIS has approved your petition and its time for NVC to do their thing. If youre wondering about your petition and if its been sent to the NVC then you can start by submitting a public inquiry. Then depending on your situation they will say yes we have it and are working on entering it into our system or they will say no we dont have it yet but you can email NVC research and they will reach out to USCIS on the the status/location of your petition. Here is the public inquiry link.  https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

image.thumb.png.1bca791cd568766c197911358066bfd7.png

image.thumb.png.921aa6fa0af07d2fe162c7f926f18013.png

Edited by Shane-Debby

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
35 minutes ago, haxxx said:

Definitely a lot of contradiction going on at NVC.

May 3rd - K1 Approved

June 5th - ASKNVC Inquiry sent through site.

June 9th - ASKNVC inquiry responded that they hadn't received case and to wait 60 days

June 15th - USCIS statedpetitionn has already left USCIS and should be with NVC.

June 27th - ASKNVC Inquiry sent through NVC site and Email sent to NVC Research email address.

June 28th - NVC research stated that they received the case and just waiting for entry into system.

July 3rd - NVC Inquiry responded to June 27th request and stated that they have not received our case yet.

Not sure what's real anymore.

I’m seeing a lot of mixed up replies or generic replies too. I would trust the NVC research email instead of the NVC public inquiry in this case. And keep asking them now about a case number mentioning that your petition was already received and you know it through inquiry on June 28. 

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline

I made public form inquiry about my case on 27th of June and got replay on 3rd of July with answer of - Your petition is now waiting for data entry into our systems.

Just to make sure I sent email to NVC Research on 30th of June and got replay on 3rd of July as well with answer of  - Your petition is now waiting for data entry into our systems.

So gotta trust it, right? 😄

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Ieva&Brian said:

I made public form inquiry about my case on 27th of June and got replay on 3rd of July with answer of - Your petition is now waiting for data entry into our systems.

Just to make sure I sent email to NVC Research on 30th of June and got replay on 3rd of July as well with answer of  - Your petition is now waiting for data entry into our systems.

So gotta trust it, right? 😄

I think so. Congrats.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
4 hours ago, 0508 said:

i think i asked this question already but can't find it in the thread- can you reach out again after 45 days to nvcresearch or is it better to wait until 60?

I don't think there's an issue with reaching out before the 60 days mark, I reached out after 30 days and then again after 42 days

On 7/4/2023 at 2:39 AM, Bh_sarah said:

I’m seeing a lot of mixed up replies or generic replies too. I would trust the NVC research email instead of the NVC public inquiry in this case. And keep asking them now about a case number mentioning that your petition was already received and you know it through inquiry on June 28. 

SO you are saying NVC research is more accurate than public inquiry form ? this is so confusing .. they are literally rubbing it in our faces by dishing out conflicting information. first we had to bear through all these delays and now we have to face the this dilemma of figuring out what's real and what's not. Such a joke !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, ample waiting said:

SO you are saying NVC research is more accurate than public inquiry form ? this is so confusing .. they are literally rubbing it in our faces by dishing out conflicting information. first we had to bear through all these delays and now we have to face the this dilemma of figuring out what's real and what's not. Such a joke !

I agree but it does seem like NVC Research might be the most accurate info. They're most likely actually researching the petition and giving you updated information. Don't quote me on this though as I'm trying to figure things out as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.