JojoandTomas

MAY 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

1,017 posts in this topic

On 6/23/2023 at 1:27 AM, Bh_sarah said:

Congratulations!!! You're the first one I see from May! Exciting!! 

i have seen another case on facebook from may 3rd getting sent to NVC. I wonder how the do it . they dont have any sort of queue system. totally random ... or maybe when embassy sends in a demand 

Timeline
3 hours ago, ample waiting said:

i have seen another case on facebook from may 3rd getting sent to NVC. I wonder how the do it . they dont have any sort of queue system. totally random ... or maybe when embassy sends in a demand 

3 hours ago, ample waiting said:

Many May cases are now reaching NVC, I am crossing fingers that it is a sign they are getting faster. I am reaching 50 days and will inquire again at the end of next week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline
3 hours ago, ellentee415 said:

Hi all! 

Posting to get notifications since I'm seeing a lot of movement for May approvals. Wishing everyone luck! 

NOA1: April 18th 

NOA2: May 22nd 

Embassy: Kenya 🇰🇪 

Hey, Our NOA2 was May 3rd and we'll be using Nairobi Embassy as well.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Yup, pretty much not everybody gets lucky. It's been 57 days and our case was still not sent to the NVC. Next friday I will send an email to check if they got it!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Darko-Emily said:

Yup, pretty much not everybody gets lucky. It's been 57 days and our case was still not sent to the NVC. Next friday I will send an email to check if they got it!

Yep, seeing my luck with NOA2 too, I am not expecting anything up until 60, 80 days. Currently I'm on day 43. Sent an inquiry on the 30th day, and to no one's surprise, still hasn't reached NVC. Some weeks still to go. Will send another next week as well.

I'm glad @Saeid's case moved faster as he's a December 21 filer. I'm hoping they take in consideration the NOA1 date but definitely not a pattern at all. All we gotta do is wait a bit more and keep inquiring :) 

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Bh_sarah said:

Yep, seeing my luck with NOA2 too, I am not expecting anything up until 60, 80 days. Currently I'm on day 43. Sent an inquiry on the 30th day, and to no one's surprise, still hasn't reached NVC. Some weeks still to go. Will send another next week as well.

I'm glad @Saeid's case moved faster as he's a December 21 filer. I'm hoping they take in consideration the NOA1 date but definitely not a pattern at all. All we gotta do is wait a bit more and keep inquiring :) 

I don't know, I probably was lucky in this stage! Let's see how long take them to send the case#....etc, hope NVC stage going faster than what we expected, for everyone. Keep inquiry after 30 days once a week...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, FilledesEtoiles said:

Well lots of beginning of May approvals in our WhatsApp group got a confirmation from NVC that their case is there (no number yet).

I hope they have mine, I am waiting on purpose for Friday next week to launch another inquiry and I hope they have it ! Crossing fingers 

This is great news!!! Means they are indeed speeding up. Since I’m only on Jan/Feb groups, I’m seeing March and April approvals mostly (some still waiting for the case to be received). Hopefully we’re in the group that is getting there faster! Or in the same shipping batch. Exciting!!

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline
On 6/25/2023 at 3:54 AM, Bh_sarah said:

This is great news!!! Means they are indeed speeding up. Since I’m only on Jan/Feb groups, I’m seeing March and April approvals mostly (some still waiting for the case to be received). Hopefully we’re in the group that is getting there faster! Or in the same shipping batch. Exciting!!

It seems to be getting à bit faster, fingers crossed ! Will inquire again a bit later this week so will let you know when I get a response :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.