D. Sala

I-751 March 2023 Filers

482 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
3 hours ago, beloved_dingo said:

Personally, I think these random instances of USCIS charges being flagged as fraudulent could possibly be because the spending doesn't match the cardholder's habits. A $600+ charge is somewhat large, and if you've never purchased anything close to that amount before I could see why it could be caught as unusual activity. 

This! This is probably the most reasonable explanation for that.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello guys!

My husband and I filed jointly for the I-751. 

Here’s our timeline:

• Package sent: 03/11/2023 (on a Saturday). 
  • Confirmed received: 03/13/2023 (on a Monday).
  • Card charged: 03/15/2023 at 10:19 pm! 
  • Case Status changed to Actively Being Reviewed: 03/18/2023. 
  • Received NOA1 with 48 months extension: 03/23/2023 (Notice date 03/18/2023). IOE receipt issued. 

I have neither received the notice with the Online Access Code nor the Waived Biometrics Notice. 

I am attaching the note so you guys can read it. It is weird that in “Notice Type” it says “Filing Fee Waived”. I did not applied for that and the notice doesn’t mention anything about it. Maybe it was an error on their end. 

On the other hand, I was assigned the Vermont Service Center. What do you guys know about this one? Is it fast?

Have a great rest of your day! 

4D888A30-0BE4-49A7-B32F-8D19DDECD982.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Jacobo said:

Hello guys!

My husband and I filed jointly for the I-751. 

Here’s our timeline:

• Package sent: 03/11/2023 (on a Saturday). 
  • Card charged: 03/15/2023 at 10:19 pm! 
  • Case Status changed to Actively Being Reviewed: 03/18/2023. 
  • Received NOA1 with 48 months extension: 03/23/2023 (Notice date 03/18/2023). IOE receipt issued. 

I have neither received the notice with the Online Access Code nor the Waived Biometrics Notice. 

I am attaching the note so you guys can read it. It is weird that in “Notice Type” it says “Filing Fee Waived”. I did not applied for that and the notice doesn’t mention anything about it. Maybe it was an error on their end. 

On the other hand, I was assigned the Vermont Service Center. What do you guys know about this one? Is it fast?

Have a great rest of your day! 

I wouldn't say any of the service centers are "fast" for I-751, but considering we've seen some weird things already with filers that have the IOE receipt number, there's no way to know whether you'll get lucky or not. Processing time for Vermont currently shows "80% of cases completed within 20.5 months". YMMV.

K1 to AOS                                                                                   AOS/EAD/AP                                                                      N-400

03/01/2018 - I-129F Mailed                                              06/19/2019 - NOA1 Date                                              01/27/2023 - N-400 Filed Online

03/08/2018 - NOA1 Date                                                    07/11/2019 - Biometrics Appt                                   02/23/2023 - Biometrics Appt
09/14/2018 - NOA2 Date                                                    12/13/2019 - EAD/AP Approved                               04/03/2023 - Interview Scheduled

10/16/2018 - NVC Received                                              12/17/2019 - Interview Scheduled                          05/10/2023 - Interview - APPROVED!

10/21/2018 - Packet 3 Received                                      01/29/2020 - Interview - APPROVED!                  OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN! 

12/30/2018 - Packet 3 Sent                                               02/04/2020 - Green Card Received! 

01/06/2019 - Packet 4 Received                                     ROC - I-751

01/29/2019 - Interview - APPROVED!                           11/02/2021 - Mailed ROC Packet

02/05/2019 - Visa Received                                             11/04/2021 - NOA1 Date

05/17/2019 - U.S. Arrival                                                     01/19/2022 - Biometrics Waived

05/24/2019 - Married ❤️                                                    02/04/2023 - Transferred to New Office

06/14/2019 - Mailed AOS Packet                                    05/10/2023 - APPROVED!

7 hours ago, Jacobo said:

My 48 months extension receipt notice of I-751 also has this “Filing Fee Waived” written on it. I didn’t apply for any waiver either. But since they also show “Amount received 680$ “ , I am guessing it’s not like they are giving back the money anyway.

Mine is also an IOE case # with California service center. Received the biometric reuse letter about 2 days after I got the initial receipt notice.

Edited by annrose

I-751 Timeline:

Jan 12, 2022 : Sent I-751 application package via USPS

Jan 14, 2022 : Delivered to USCIS Phoenix lockbox

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Due to UPS losing our packet for several days (after we paid $88 for next morning delivery!!!), our i-751 is going to be delivered on Monday 3/27 when GC expires today Saturday 3/25. Is there any chance they'll accept it, or are we going to have to go through the whole show-good-cause-for-it-being-late process? We do have all the receipts showing when we shipped it and when it SHOULD have been delivered. I'm so angry rn, at UPS but also at ourselves for sending it out with only a week to spare (we were waiting for some documents we wanted to include to come in the mail, which they never did).

Darn,, USCIS is soon expected to increase the application fees. i-751 will cost from $680 to $1,195. Thankfully, we have submitted ours before the upcoming increase. N400 will be $760 from from $725 (at least just a 5% $35 increase). So file now if you can already.

Edited by CCCas

5 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Math doesn't work 😃

What would be N-400 cost, can you please confirm?

sorry typo

N-400 $725 $760 $35

5%

https://citizenpath.com/uscis-fee-increase/

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello guys!

I have an update on my case timeline. 

We filed jointly for the I-751. 

Here’s our timeline:

• Package sent: 03/11/2023 (on a Saturday). 
  • Card charged: 03/15/2023 at 10:19 pm! 
  • Case Status changed to Actively Being Reviewed: 03/18/2023. 
  • Received NOA1 with 48 months extension: 03/23/2023 (Notice date 03/18/2023). IOE receipt issued. 
  • Received Online Access Code and Biometrics Reuse notice: 03/25/2023 (Notice date 03/20/2023).

I was able to access my online account with the access code provided. I noticed that the NOA1 extension and Biometrics Reuse Notice are in the Documents tab. 

31 minutes ago, Jacobo said:

Hello guys!

I have an update on my case timeline. 

We filed jointly for the I-751. 

Here’s our timeline:

• Package sent: 03/11/2023 (on a Saturday). 
  • Card charged: 03/15/2023 at 10:19 pm! 
  • Case Status changed to Actively Being Reviewed: 03/18/2023. 
  • Received NOA1 with 48 months extension: 03/23/2023 (Notice date 03/18/2023). IOE receipt issued. 
  • Received Online Access Code and Biometrics Reuse notice: 03/25/2023 (Notice date 03/20/2023).

I was able to access my online account with the access code provided. I noticed that the NOA1 extension and Biometrics Reuse Notice are in the Documents tab. 

I can’t see anything in my documents tab but received NOA1 and biometrics reuse a couple weeks ago. 

3 hours ago, TeddyFazBear said:

I can’t see anything in my documents tab but received NOA1 and biometrics reuse a couple weeks ago. 

Same. :( Just "YOUR Uploads" and "UNSOLICITED EVIDENCE"-Upload Evidence :(

The "USCIS NOTICES" is missing :(

Edited by CCCas

27 minutes ago, CCCas said:

Same. :( Just "YOUR Uploads" and "UNSOLICITED EVIDENCE"-Upload Evidence :(

The "USCIS NOTICES" is missing :(

I saw someone post that they could see the evidence they sent USCIS for their 751 on their online account and only 1/4 of the documents they provided ended up being scanned by the contractors for the USCIS officer to look at. 

The entire process needs more transparency. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.