Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

N400, Houston TX Field Office

Date Filed :2023-02-15

NOA Date :2023-02-15

Bio. Appt. :2023-02-22

Interview Date :2023-05-04

Approved :Yes

Online status changed immediately after interview to “Oath ceremony will be scheduled”

Now the wait for the oath ceremony date. 

Good luck everyone. 

3 hours ago, Nyhearts said:

Online status changed immediately after interview to “Oath ceremony will be scheduled”

Good luck everyone. 

Congrats!!! that was very quick.

2/13/23 Mailed application to USCIS

2/15/23 USCIS Received Application 

2/25/23 USCIS Scheduled for bio appointment (online update)

3/15/23 Bio appointment 

3/15/23 Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

7/25/23 Interview was scheduled  

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nyhearts said:

Good luck everyone. 

Fantastic! Congratulations. Please let know once oath ceremony is scheduled. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
20 hours ago, springguy said:

Fantastic! Congratulations. Please let know once oath ceremony is scheduled. 

FYI, I just checked my status and see that oath ceremony has been scheduled - Sat, May 27@1pm, Gears Road office!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, springguy said:

FYI, I just checked my status and see that oath ceremony has been scheduled - Sat, May 27@1pm, Gears Road office!

My Hubby got his scheduled as well. Same location and date, time 10:30 am. 🙂

One step closer. 

All these best!

Interview today went well and I’m approved but no timeline for taking the oath since I asked for a name change.

I didn’t have to wait long and the officer was friendly.

questions asked:

name one Indian tribe

what is the Highest court …

presidents party

how many justices in supreme court

who is the chief justice

What happened in 9/11

question to read was something about congress

and to write was the people voted for congress or something of the sorts

glad to put this part behind me and crossing fingers that the oath will be closer to home because I drove 3h each way there lol

Lawrence, MA field office and applied under 5 years rule

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 5/1/2023 at 9:47 PM, Hakym said:

N400 filing timeline 2023 

Filed online- Feb 15th

Biometrics appointment- March 9th 

We’re Actively reviewing your case- March 9th 

Nothing since then…

Any Louisville KY filers in-house? 

Not a filer from Louisville KY, but we share the same N400 filing timeline. 

Status also says “Actively reviewing” verbiage since March 9.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
On 5/4/2023 at 4:54 PM, Nyhearts said:

Good luck everyone. 

That was so fast! Woow, congratulations!

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
On 4/11/2023 at 8:13 PM, Mountainside said:

N400 filed Feb 2.  Biometrics Feb 23.  Interview April 6.  Oath ceremony notice mailed today, April 11.  Oath ceremony May 12, Albuquerque NM.  Party tonight.  Bigger party May 12!

how much time did it take from oath to be scheduled to actual oath ceremony date?

2 hours ago, faithful12 said:

how much time did it take from oath to be scheduled to actual oath ceremony date?

April 6:  We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.  April 11:  Your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, was placed in line for oath ceremony scheduling.  Also April 11:  Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed.  Oath ceremony will be May 12, two days from now.  So from time of being placed in line for ceremony to date of ceremony:  31 days.

Edited by Mountainside

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Today I had my citizenship interview. I was approved. I was told to wait for the letter with the details for Oath ceremony. 

applied online Feb 24th 2023

biometrics : March 21st

interview : May 11th

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
18 hours ago, Mountainside said:

April 6:  We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review.  April 11:  Your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, was placed in line for oath ceremony scheduling.  Also April 11:  Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed.  Oath ceremony will be May 12, two days from now.  So from time of being placed in line for ceremony to date of ceremony:  31 days.

thanks

1 hour ago, faithful12 said:

thanks

It looks like current Albuquerque naturalizations are being presided over by a US District Court Judge at the Convention Center (there may be other ceremonies at other locations that I don't know of).  Here's the Court's schedule:  https://www.nmd.uscourts.gov/naturalizations

My partner had his interview today in Phoenix.   He applied under the 5 year rule and the application was received on Feb. 18th.  The appointment was scheduled for 8:40AM and we arrived very early because we were worried about traffic.  At about 8:15 we decided to go in but I was told I couldn't enter the building.   I was expecting a long wait but was surprised when he walked out the door after about 30 minutes.

He said they took fingerprints again as well as had his picture taken.  Next we was given his writing and reading exam.  He was told to read what was on the tablet.  "Where is the White House?"

Next he was told to write: Flag Day is in June."

Before he was put under oath he mentioned that he had two corrections on his N- 400 form.  One regarding dates of international travel and the other regarding receiving a traffic ticket.  She asked to see the paperwork regarding the ticket which he had with him.

She then reviewed a few of the questions on the N-400 form.

After that she did the Civics exam and he answered the first 6 questions correctly.

She had a few more questions regarding his job, length of time at the address he is presently in and a few questions about his spouse.

The final question was "Why do you want to become an American?"

And that was that.  He told he passed the interview.

The oath ceremony was the scheduled for next week on Friday.

So, it went much faster than we had planned.  

Good luck to all of you.

1 hour ago, Iris1954 said:

My partner had his interview today in Phoenix.   He applied under the 5 year rule and the application was received on Feb. 18th.  The appointment was scheduled for 8:40AM and we arrived very early because we were worried about traffic.  At about 8:15 we decided to go in but I was told I couldn't enter the building.   I was expecting a long wait but was surprised when he walked out the door after about 30 minutes.

He said they took fingerprints again as well as had his picture taken.  Next we was given his writing and reading exam.  He was told to read what was on the tablet.  "Where is the White House?"

Next he was told to write: Flag Day is in June."

Before he was put under oath he mentioned that he had two corrections on his N- 400 form.  One regarding dates of international travel and the other regarding receiving a traffic ticket.  She asked to see the paperwork regarding the ticket which he had with him.

She then reviewed a few of the questions on the N-400 form.

After that she did the Civics exam and he answered the first 6 questions correctly.

She had a few more questions regarding his job, length of time at the address he is presently in and a few questions about his spouse.

The final question was "Why do you want to become an American?"

And that was that.  He told he passed the interview.

The oath ceremony was the scheduled for next week on Friday.

So, it went much faster than we had planned.  

Good luck to all of you.

Congrats!!!

Glad to see someone from PHX is done with their process.

2/13/23 Mailed application to USCIS

2/15/23 USCIS Received Application 

2/25/23 USCIS Scheduled for bio appointment (online update)

3/15/23 Bio appointment 

3/15/23 Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

7/25/23 Interview was scheduled  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.