centric23

January 2023 - AOS Filers

135 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lorca1 said:

@Marquise007 

HI. It took them 26days to take our payment and recieve our applications. 

Fingers crossed you'll hear something very soon.  

Oh wow 😮 did they text you after the 26days ? Or you got the mail 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Joining January 2023 AOS filers

Mailed USPS (Phoenix Lockbox): January 21

Delivered: January 23

NOA texts: January 27  acknowledging petition was received  on January 24

Physical letters: Pending

Timeline

Today we received a Request for Initial Evidence. It says they weren’t able to determine my ability to sponsor based on the evidence provided with I-864. 

We sent them the 2021 tax return, and my salary is in the 80-90k range and the household size is 2, but the caveat is that I started working in September 2021 and on the tax return it looks like I earned only 23k. I think this is why they sent an RFIE, even though we included letters from my employer and paystubs showing my annual income. 

Now I have the 2022 tax return as well, so I’m thinking that I’ll just refill I-864, and include 2022 this time.

Any thoughts or tips?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 hours ago, atcnaydn said:

Today we received a Request for Initial Evidence. It says they weren’t able to determine my ability to sponsor based on the evidence provided with I-864. 

We sent them the 2021 tax return, and my salary is in the 80-90k range and the household size is 2, but the caveat is that I started working in September 2021 and on the tax return it looks like I earned only 23k. I think this is why they sent an RFIE, even though we included letters from my employer and paystubs showing my annual income. 

Now I have the 2022 tax return as well, so I’m thinking that I’ll just refill I-864, and include 2022 this time.

Any thoughts or tips?

Yes I will fill out a fresh I-864 with my 2022 tax return and since the forms said something about the last three years I will get a joint sponsor that makes enough funds to co-sponsor with another I-864 and include his/her last three years returns.

You will still remain the principal sponsor. 

Timeline
On 1/27/2023 at 2:55 PM, sky88 said:

Hi All, 

Do you know if forms I-485, I-765 and I-131 can be filed together to just one address? Which location do I need to send them? 

Thank you so much in advance!

Stef 

Hey hey! Where you mail your petition depends on your state, but yes, all in one package.

https://www.uscis.gov/i-485

On 1/28/2023 at 2:51 PM, atcnaydn said:

Any thoughts or tips?

Are you a January 2023 filer?

Timeline
10 hours ago, atcnaydn said:

Yes

Did you do your biometric yet? I didn't send my W2s or paystubs with initial filing, but uploaded it immediately we received our online access code. I was wondering how soon they sound out RFIE or if I'm in the clear.

Timeline
1 minute ago, centric23 said:

Did you do your biometric yet? I didn't send my W2s or paystubs with initial filing, but uploaded it immediately we received our online access code. I was wondering how soon they sound out RFIE or if I'm in the clear.

We received the Biometrics Appointment letter on 01/28, it is scheduled for 02/17.

We included the W2, 1040, 3 months paystubs in the first package. I think we got RFE either because I-864 part 6 box 7 doesn’t match the line 9 on 1040; or because I put 3 months of paystubs instead of 6

Timeline
1 hour ago, atcnaydn said:

We received the Biometrics Appointment letter on 01/28, it is scheduled for 02/17.

We included the W2, 1040, 3 months paystubs in the first package. I think we got RFE either because I-864 part 6 box 7 doesn’t match the line 9 on 1040; or because I put 3 months of paystubs instead of 6

You received RFE the same day you received biometric appointment ? 
Or am I missing something?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.