AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After 1 year of becoming a member and reading through here, backlog does not matter to me anymore. USCIS has a mysterious way of processing  K1. As of now nobody knows their criteria on how the approval process works. 

The only thing that Im  sure of is there is no backlog from 2 years  ago.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

And they will certainly get to the amazing record of 4700 cases processed in a month with today's numbers! @FromMexico W/Love called it! haha

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

13 minutes ago, Bh_sarah said:

And they will certainly get to the amazing record of 4700 cases processed in a month with today's numbers! @FromMexico W/Love called it! haha

Haha what sucks is that it should have been ~5,000 cases processed, but still a good month. USCIS is also showing glimpses of a gear that I didn't think that they would be able to hit and that is ~240/day. If they hit that, even in 21 work day months they will hit 5,000 cases. Numbers not seen at USCIS since 2013/2014!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Just now, FromMexico W/Love said:

Haha what sucks is that it should have been ~5,000 cases processed, but still a good month. USCIS is also showing glimpses of a gear that I didn't think that they would be able to hit and that is ~240/day. If they hit that, even in 21 work day months they will hit 5,000 cases. Numbers not seen at USCIS since 2013/2014!! 

At this point November actually seems realistic for October fillers for for November , December and so on, always only a month delayed! I HOPE USCIS KEEPS GOING! Q_Q Don't have more storms etc happening :(  We love us good numbers haha, I will bring them all cookies for doing so well :P as motivation! or cake !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

They actually did hit 4700 in March! I'm amazed and hoping the pace keeps up for April.

Sent: June 13 2022

Received: June 16 2022

NOA1: June 17 2022

NOA2: June 26 2023

NVC Received: July 27 2023 (approx)

Case Number Received: August 17 2023

On 3/30/2023 at 8:36 PM, Naterson said:

Another way to see rough backlog would be if they updated the quarterly reports. Still no FY20203 Q1 report now that Q2 is ending this week...

Love these March numbers though!

I am not sure what you expect from the Q1 report. It is going to be terrible numbers because they only sped up in January. 🤪

Timeline
3 hours ago, GinoNiña said:

I’m watching this website too. I noticed there is no February and march.  

Can you clarify where you don't see Feb & March on the site? I haven't had that issue.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, Nikobe said:

I am not sure what you expect from the Q1 report. It is going to be terrible numbers because they only sped up in January. 🤪

Just like to see what their official report is on numbers.

I'm more excited for the Q2 report, but if they haven't even done Q1 not sure when they'll get to that one.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

I saw in a group on Facebook that they processed two March cases already. I know , I know, it’s not much. But very interesting to see that so early. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Quimat said:

I saw in a group on Facebook that they processed two March cases already. I know , I know, it’s not much. But very interesting to see that so early. 

One of the March approvals was a VJ member 🎉🎉🎉

Timeline
23 hours ago, meladee said:

One of the March approvals was a VJ member 🎉🎉🎉

I'm curious if they're actually march... they sent it on 23rd Feb and NOA1 is only 2nd March??? Wondering if they're received date is actually end Feb. Some people put notice date, not received date. If anyone has seen a more concrete march approval I'll believe they're in march 😂

EDIT: Oh actually I see feb is ~50% and spreadsheet shows March slowly entering hot zone so nevermind, March it is 👀

Edited by AndiB

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC Approval: ...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
6 minutes ago, AndiB said:

I'm curious if they're actually march... they sent it on 23rd Feb and NOA1 is only 2nd March??? Wondering if they're received date is actually end Feb. Some people put notice date, not received date. If anyone has seen a more concrete march approval I'll believe they're in march 😂

EDIT: Oh actually I see feb is ~50% and spreadsheet shows March slowly entering hot zone so nevermind, March it is 👀

We sent ours on July 27 but only received noa on august 15. Now that makes me wonder, do we count as July filers? I always assumed we’re august because of our noa date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.