IN TRANSIT                     Nov 21 2023

READY                             Nov 24 2023

Consulate Received ?

Pkt3? 

Interview?

Issued?

Nice! You are the ready stage!

23 hours ago, nautilus6122 said:

I sent a letter to my congressman. Hope something happens soon! We have a complicated case with a history for me the petitioner involving previous K1 from 20 years ago, divorce and DUI...:(   Perhaps this is holding things up?

no i dont believe, is the organization and steps that you have to get the steps

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi All!

We received our NOA2 on November 3rd but we haven't heard anything since...should it be at the NVC by now and should we have received some form of communication? The case status hasn't updated since our petition approval either. Thank you!

K1 visa process...complete 

I-129F: sent 21st Jan 2023

I-129F NOA1: 24th Jan 2023

I-129F NOA2: 3rd Nov 2023

NVC received: 27th Nov 2023

NVC left: 5th Dec 2023

Consulate received: 14th Dec 2023

Packet 3: 3rd Jan 2024

Interview date: 5th March 2024

🌟Approved!🌟

Visa issued: 7th March 2024!

3 minutes ago, j26 said:

Hi All!

We received our NOA2 on November 3rd but we haven't heard anything since...should it be at the NVC by now and should we have received some form of communication? The case status hasn't updated since our petition approval either. Thank you!

Go to this thread and read from the middle of page 6 to the end of page 7. YOU NEED to read that.

Edited by Play

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Play said:

Go to this thread and read from the middle of page 6 to the end of page 7. YOU NEED to read that.

Thank you! I will make an enquiry on the NVC website.

K1 visa process...complete 

I-129F: sent 21st Jan 2023

I-129F NOA1: 24th Jan 2023

I-129F NOA2: 3rd Nov 2023

NVC received: 27th Nov 2023

NVC left: 5th Dec 2023

Consulate received: 14th Dec 2023

Packet 3: 3rd Jan 2024

Interview date: 5th March 2024

🌟Approved!🌟

Visa issued: 7th March 2024!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

We got our approval yesterday! (NOA1 Jan 12th) Of course right before, my fiancé decided on a spontaneous trip to Hong Kong for a few weeks and he left today lol We elected not to spend the holidays together because of my job and with how soon we might hear stuff back. Honestly thought we’d get NOA2 closer to his bday in December. Didn’t wanna spend two plane tickets to the US potentially so close together if he was coming here to live when he can just work while on this trip. And this way when he comes back from HK he can spend Christmas with his family in Ireland one last year. :)

now the second waiting game begins. 

17 hours ago, Petra Rose said:

We got our approval yesterday! (NOA1 Jan 12th) Of course right before, my fiancé decided on a spontaneous trip to Hong Kong for a few weeks and he left today lol We elected not to spend the holidays together because of my job and with how soon we might hear stuff back. Honestly thought we’d get NOA2 closer to his bday in December. Didn’t wanna spend two plane tickets to the US potentially so close together if he was coming here to live when he can just work while on this trip. And this way when he comes back from HK he can spend Christmas with his family in Ireland one last year. :)

now the second waiting game begins. 

Congrats 🎉👏! Hope your fiance has fun. I went to China before and saw the great wall. Very impressive and very high up!

I am in the same boat - I wanted to go to Dominican Republic for December to see my family and fiance but will wait since I want to go for the interview also, and don't want to pay for 2 trips.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 11/24/2023 at 10:17 AM, nautilus6122 said:

Are there any January filers stil waiting for NOA2? Our NOA1 was Jan 13 :(

I feel you.

My NOA1 was Jan 12 and I'm still waiting for NOA2.

I have the same nationality as my fiancee until I took the oath 2 years ago for my US citizenship. Does that make any difference?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
17 minutes ago, HHSS said:

I feel you.

My NOA1 was Jan 12 and I'm still waiting for NOA2.

I have the same nationality as my fiancee until I took the oath 2 years ago for my US citizenship. Does that make any difference?

Not that I can tell

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jersey
Timeline
On 11/26/2023 at 2:07 PM, nautilus6122 said:

I sent a letter to my congressman. Hope something happens soon! We have a complicated case with a history for me the petitioner involving previous K1 from 20 years ago, divorce and DUI...:(   Perhaps this is holding things up?

I think it’s safe to say if you’ve had a previous K1 regardless of how long ago, extra steps will be taken to investigate how that panned out. I’m assuming the first one went through and you divorced?  I have read on other forums that petitioners who had a divorce even when it was a US citizen on both sides have taken longer as they want to investigate the validity of the divorce and whatnot. Hoping you hear something soon! 

38 minutes ago, Level-With-Me said:

I think it’s safe to say if you’ve had a previous K1 regardless of how long ago, extra steps will be taken to investigate how that panned out. I’m assuming the first one went through and you divorced?  I have read on other forums that petitioners who had a divorce even when it was a US citizen on both sides have taken longer as they want to investigate the validity of the divorce and whatnot. Hoping you hear something soon! 

Yep valid points. I appreciate your time. I hope things are progressing normally for you. We are still waiting on NOA2 from Jan 13. 20 years ago, previous K1 went through in 3 months and we were married for 16 years. Perhaps,  It went faster then because I was in the military.  Seems like USCIS and everything else worked mellifluously back then before the incompetent work force took control of the majority of tasks. Any appropriate CS is becoming non-existent.

A post with a screenshot to a third party platform with processing timelines and a post quoting it removed. We’ve been over this - this violates the following provision of TOS:

No Solicitation. You shall not distribute on or through the Service or to any persons or entities identified via VisaJourney any Content or material containing solicitations or advertising of any kind without the express prior written permission of VisaJourney. 

Enough warnings have been given. Failure to heed WILL lead to a suspension - no exceptions.

VJ Moderation 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.